Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada (2681 Views)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Oyinbo Man Rain Curse On Ghanaian Dwarf Who Claim He's Richer Than Dangote / Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada by Malcolmxprince: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
A Nigerian man has been captured on camera lashing out at his secondary school classmates for deciding to take their class reunion to Canada. He found out that they were planning a get-together for his group and expressed interest in going only to learn that the location wasn’t in Nigeria.

Read more at

https://haima.com.ng/2023/03/09/nigerian-man-rain-curses-on-his-former-classmates-for-hosting-reunion-in-canada-video/
Re: Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada by thesicilian: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2023
Lol. It's not fair on those who do not have enough money for travel
Re: Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada by LikeAking: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
Naso life be, money is the king..

If u no get money, hide ya face..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada by siofra(f): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2023
😹😹😹

Wahalurrr

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada by Osobi32(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2023
Those guys at Canada are all broke, they can't afford to buy flight ticket to Nigeria. If u are abroad u will understand why I arrived at this conclusion..... You can't have money and not want to visit naija at any given opportunity.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada by sharpwriter(m): 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
siofra:
😹😹😹

Wahalurrr
As much as you like money reach, so you too see am as wàhálà grin
Re: Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada by etrange: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2023
Osobi32:
Those guys at Canada are all broke, they can't afford to buy flight ticket to Nigeria. If u are abroad u will understand why I arrived at this conclusion..... You can't have money and not want to visit naija at any given opportunity.

Hhmm... I think he's upset that they decided to go to Canada for the reunion, not that they are already in Canada and refused to come Nigeria. You say those in Canada are broke. So the guy in Nigeria is rich and he's complaining? Toronto to Lagos is about $650 while Lagos to Toronto is more than N360k. Who do you think is more likely to afford a one way trip, the average guy in Canada or the average guy in Nigeria?

Coming to Nigeria is a big deal not just because of the flight but mostly because it comes with a lot of planning and overheads for those that are based abroad. The flight tickets aside, they all plan towards taking thier vacation at the right time, having where to stay (for those landing in a city where they don't have any family house), people to visit, people to buy things for, people to give money, etc. (if you miss anyone, you'd easily create a bad blood). And trust me, nobody in Canada wants to be doing that all the time. So someone who decides to take a break from work once a year or thereabouts to plan a trip to Nigeria isn't necessarily broke (except the word "broke" has another meaning I don't know about).

Those that always go to and from do it cause thier line of business requires that, and many of them live in Nigeria. They don't do it because they want to travel at every opportunity as you implied. If that was the case, why would they even wait for an opportunity? They might as well carry thier bags and come home every other week.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada by Babssoo(m): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Osobi32:
you are so right my bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada by ednut1(m): 5:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Osobi32:
i came to Nigeria twice last year from Canada. The average 9ja babe in Canada travels at least 4 times a year. Mexico, usa, domica, jamaica, europe etc. The guys dont travel as much as the babes but they still go on one or two trips. The broke person here is you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada by Lamanii22(f): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2023
😂😂😂 in this life eehn just make plenty money… poverty must die by fire
Re: Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada by highchief1: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Osobi32:
no bro not true.it depends on what u r looking for in naija.U can’t be travelling for Nthg.
Re: Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada by highchief1: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
ednut1:
i came to Nigeria twice last year from Canada. The average 9ja babe in Canada travels at least 4 times a year. Mexico, usa, domica, jamaica, europe etc. The guys dont travel as much as the babes but they still go on one or two trips. The broke person here is you.
I tire for the guy bros.We can’t travel if we don’t have a reason to.Aside from the money,staying for long hours on a flight is no joke.
Re: Nigerian Man Rain Curses On His Former Classmates For Hosting Reunion In Canada by Osobi32(m): 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
ednut1:
Stop being petty, just make ur point and move on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If I Hear! Nicki Minaj Claims She's A Virgin! / I'll Date Dammy Krane Over Wizkid, Davido & Iyanya -- Chidinma / Photo Of Linda Ikeji Rocking An Indian Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.