Stats: 3,173,600 members, 7,888,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? (47905 Views)

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua / Alhassan Strips Taraba APC Office, Retrieves All Donated Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Seyiemath(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Well, I may not know the tribes that donated.

But what I know for sure is a tribe that will never donate except money is involved.

If money is not involved, just forget it.

Shebi I no mention particular tribe. But they know themselves and will certainly respond, most likely with insult.

Then don cast you for twitter 🤣🤣🤣 https://screenshot.best/image.php?id=D128LZ.jpg
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Sundaycomputer: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=121616873]Well, I may not know the tribes that donated.

But what I know for sure is a tribe that will never donate except money is involved.

Shebi I no mention particular tribe. But they know themselves and will certainly respond, most likely with insult, I donated my blood yesterday, am okonkwo
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by remsonik(f): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2023
This is terrible the scripture already said it that the heart of man is desperately wicked....... anyways God will heal the sick and this blood donation will work wonders..........
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by sunnnnyuu(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Tribalism is a major reason why Nigeria can't move forward
And it is why I prefer dividing the country so everyone can go his way
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by winner37(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2023
If dividing this country will bring peace, stability and Coexistence, I think nothing should stop that from getting done ..why people are so callous this way ?
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by anayolity: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Evergreen12345:
i can also swear that your stupiD wanna Lagos father had never contributed anything to the development of lagos state chinedu go back to Anambra spotted

Your foolishnesss is indeed Evergreen.... child of a thousand tribal bigot fathers
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Ajofiapero(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Simply shows that humanity comes before every other thing.... It's Allah's will that we are all together as a Nation with diverse ethnicity, different races and tribes, and beautiful cultural practices.

The love of the Allah supersedes every other thing so let's pray fervently for his love to learn how to socialize properly and cohabit.

One 9ja
Wazobia 2D 🌍
United we stand!!!!
✊✊✊✊✊✊✊
🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by blackpanda: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2023
YoungLeviathan:

All donations were freely made. No donator was given a single kobo, again it is people like you that make our country less accomodating for fellow Nigerians

Lol guilty conscience. He did notmention any tribe, why e de pain u

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by drololaaof: 11:45am On Mar 10, 2023
YoungLeviathan:
Following the plight of victims of the BRT Bus -Train accident in Lagos, let us always remember that we are first humans, and then Nigerians, and that we are all we have.

As seen on twitter;

https://twitter.com/FirstDoctor/status/1633904094682202132?t=Bu4GTESaXvcy_K99V8tHLA&s=19
It is unfortunate that that you ask this question . What does it matter who and who donate the blood ,what is important is to save the lives of these victims of the useless and reckless BRT driver who disobey traffic rules and regulations ,because they create BRT lane for them they think that is enough avenue to misbehaves on the road.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by kpompey: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shebi I no mention particular tribe. But they know themselves and will certainly respond, most likely with insult.
Have you donated yourself? This is Lagos and people are very emotional, particularly when stuck between life and death. 95% will be from true indegene that value life and 5% from desperadoes, who will kill/harvest their brother kidney for money.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Pipefitter: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The emboldened is the more reason a particular tribe will never go close to the point.

Pretty sure you know the tribe if you are not one.

You are a nuisance, a never do well. I hope you get the help you need soon.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Shantyken(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Greece, Cairo, Nigeria
Hmmmm
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Shikini: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You and the people 'liking' your post are a curse to Nigeria
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by delvzy(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2023
It is the reason I always block traces of tribalistic or religious extremists from my space.
We are all humans first. Treat others the way you will want others to treat you.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by highchief1: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2023
YoungLeviathan:
Following the plight of victims of the BRT Bus -Train accident in Lagos, let us always remember that we are first humans, and then Nigerians, and that we are all we have.

As seen on twitter;

https://twitter.com/FirstDoctor/status/1633904094682202132?t=Bu4GTESaXvcy_K99V8tHLA&s=19
also add bro are they Muslim or Christine that donated it.for those talking about Muslim Muslim tickets.we don’t need all this thgs o.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Geminiivory: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Irredeemable tribal bigot
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by siesmyencounter: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Well.i know Some Yorubas will never gets close to that place because money is not Offered ...Chai ! Yorubas even when most of them sees their brother dying ,They prefer to go and buy Owambe Clothes ,Kill Cow ,Buy Beer ,Call One Noisy Fuji Musician and starts disturbing the Neigbourhood Chai Afonja Okola ,Gbegiri ati ewedu people Oga Fun yin Gan ooo.Kilode ti efi feran Afe Aye Ju Emi Eniyan lo nan ...Food don Land ..Vawulence ti de ..Oya Quote me Ki abere jare ..
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Nayturalistic: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2023
edungene7:
The most annoying thing is that the real lagosians are not making noise only the slaves from kwara and the likes that were chased away by their Emir from sokoto emirate are always constituting nuisance in public space after all they have nothing to lose if Lagos is on fire they will run back to their Hamlet in Iragbaji

Are you done ? So you can have your due reply you bast@rd .. who’s the slave between you Igbos n the S westerners.. Mtcheeww.. see this abonu cum osu ..

3rd class citizens de call one set of people slaves.. pot calling kettle black
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by reddingtonblack: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2023
if naa last week e happen i for go donate
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by OlawaleBammie: 11:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Evergreen12345:
tomorrow they will continue with there go bcak to east go back to anambra as if there papa get ½ plot for Lagos
asunu,
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by obrian888: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

YES I KNOW THIS TRIBE,AND I ALSO KNOW ANOTHER TRIBE THAT WILL PREFER TO USE THIS BLOOD FOR MONEY RITUAL THAN TO SAVE ANY LIFE,TO THEM LIFE MEANS NOTHING,THEY HAVE BEEN SPILLING BLOOD SINCE 008BC,LIFE MEANS NOTHING TO THEM.WHICH OF THESE TWO TRIBE IS BETER NOW.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Young man, I entered a car at #400 from Ojota to Ikorodu on Wednesday. We were four passengers plus the driver. They are all Yoruba except me.

The last man that entered, turned to me to beg I assist him with #200 to complete his fair. He couldn't ask his Yoruba brothers. And because of what people like you spew out here, I referred him to his brothers in the car. The Yorubas are di*gusting as what they spew out, they refused assisting him, including the driver. The man pleading with their language that he's coming back from travel and was left with just #200, but they wouldn't help.

When we gone past Ajegunle, the driver packed because the man's money is not complete. Then I got angry and lashed at them for not helping their brother. I told them that they are expecting me, an Igboman to pay for him, even amidst the three of them. But the same people will gather and say lets kill an Igbo man. I really shame them.

Now, tell me why a Yoruba man will always turn to an Igbo man for assistance than his brother?
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by xynerise: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The emboldened is the more reason a particular tribe will never go close to the point.

Pretty sure you know the tribe if you are not one.
You are disgusting. #Spits

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by 7arrows: 11:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Tribalism is a major reason why Nigeria can't move forward

Very true.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by okechuks22: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Good question to the useless tiniubu urchins
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Emefiele will never donate. You must pay first.
I went to an Emefiele shop yesterday to buy fan, he said 16k, I pleaded for 13k. He looked at me and left to sit down. The only thing he said is that, I don't know that we are now in heat season and I should go and buy it from those that will sell the one that has a bad coil. Very unsultive because I prised the fan.
He doesn't know if I stole the money or worked for it. And if I have lots of money.

To put joke aside, why I hate the igbos is, everything about them is money, no human consideration or feelings. Going to igbo state to school you will spend money. But University and housing in the North are very affordable.

This is why I hate them, they are hardworking but worship money. Please they should calm down, we can't have such a society that only worships money nah!!!
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by theredaddy: 11:59am On Mar 10, 2023
it is time to put all that eating like a glutton into good use, awon olunje i🤣🤣🤣🤣

@pocohantas
@magnoliaa
@folake4u
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
I am sure the government won't still see blood banks opened, use barricades for level crossing in rail lines till another disaster happen, they never learn from their past experiences/mistakes

Even next elections, Inec won't learn to lev days to process litigations
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by edungene7: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Are you done ? So you can have your due reply you bast@rd .. who’s the slave between you Igbos n the S westerners.. Mtcheeww.. see this abonu cum osu ..

3rd class citizens de call one set of people slaves.. pot calling kettle black
when you are done please go and lick the ass of the emir of Ilorin from sokoto emirate he is done using the toilet in is palace in the capital of Ilorin also remember to ask your father if he was amongst those banished by the emir for trying to betray him before u would become a burnt offering
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Ckonnet: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Fortunately they are most qualify to give the blood because eat well with their money and you can donate agbo filled blood.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by lexxwiz(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Say no to xenophobia…
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by DukeNija(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You’re a degenerate and a disgusting human being. An apology should be tendered for your existence at the very end of your life.
Placing bigotry ahead of human compassion even in the face of a state disaster is the reason you’ll always remain where you belong.
You’re an omoluabi but I’ll not insult your tribe because I’ve been fortunate to be blessed with Yoruba people who see tribe as a big distraction. Keep fighting a lost battle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari To Make Nationwide Broadcast Tonight At 7pm / NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website / BREAKING: INEC Postpones 2019 Presidential Elections To February 23rd