Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? (48115 Views)

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua / Alhassan Strips Taraba APC Office, Retrieves All Donated Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by theredaddy: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Emefiele will never donate. You must pay first.
I went to an Emefiele shop yesterday to buy fan, he said 16k, I pleaded for 13k. He looked at me and left to sit down. The only thing he said is that, I don't know that we are now in heat season and I should go and buy it from those that will sell the one that has a bad coil. Very unsultive because I prised the fan.
He doesn't know if I stole the money or worked for it. And if I have lots of money.

To put joke aside, why I hate the igbos is, everything about them is money, no human consideration or feelings. Going to igbo state to school you will spend money. But University and housing in the North are very affordable.

This is why I hate them, they are hardworking but worship money. Please they should calm down, we can't have such a society that only worships money nah!!!

Did omo igbo buy those commodities/goods for free, one thing you must know about a seller esp. igbos is that if you price beyond there cost price they will surely sell to you. just learn how to bargain

Education is costly everywhere it as nothing to do with tribe, those schooling in west also pay money, i agree things are relatively cheap in the north but that is to we southerners that visit, northerners don't see there things cheap

HATE is a strong word,don't hate people for there choices on top there life, just find people your spirit match .. most Nigerians worship money so it is not just a one tribe thing, Bro focus on yourself, make more money and enjoy your life jejely.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by daygee12: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Validated:
Do you mind tribal hypocrites?

Tell them o, the tribe that doesn't allow people to buy land in the Yeast
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by AFONJACOW(m): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Yorubas are tribalist and they like playing tribal games.. I live abroad and I can tell you igbos living abroad has more yoruba friends than igbo friends here.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by luckyz4rea(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
TossTos:
The same question I asked today ,
Are this people going to say one tribe should not donate ?

So pathetic...

This politician are misleading us and turning our brothers to our enemies because of their selfish interest and majority of us are blindfolded with the token they give them...

Unfortunately, the victims are not likely to be in the state that allows them to determine whose tribe they need blood from. If they could they wouldn’t bother which tribe donates, especially when in pains!
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Probz(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nigerians and tribalism are like 1 and 2. Yorubas and Igbos (to name but two) share like 99.9% of DNA so what does ethnic grouping matter?
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by abokimallam: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Divisiveness to promote tribal,racial and religious hatred is the food of politicians. They use it to ride to power, when in actual sense the are promoting their selfish interests. Without preaching these hatred, politicians can’t succeed.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by zelnababa(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Well, I may not know the tribes that donated.

But what I know for sure is a tribe that will never donate except money is involved.

If money is not involved, just forget it.

Shebi I no mention particular tribe. But they know themselves and will certainly respond, most likely with insult.
LOLZ
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by ariesbull: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
TossTos:
The same question I asked today ,
Are this people going to say one tribe should not donate ?

So pathetic...

This politician are misleading us and turning our brothers to our enemies because of their selfish interest and majority of us are blindfolded with the token they give them...
it is only idiots that say in Lagos ...go back to your home and we own Lagos
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by DukeNija(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
Majesty7:

How did you know that some particular tribe donated? I am 100% sure most market women will donate blood. See, yorubas are always happy to do good. So, let's forget sentiment. Yoruba will donate more if not all. You people should go and sit down

Which major market is closest to Lasuth? And what tribe dominates that market? You guys must be taking drugs that inspire your madness.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Fearyourcreator: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
BossGerald:

You go back to you ekiti village

The only thing you know is ekiti... Arinya
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Probz(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
leisuretym:
But tribe matters in Anambra , it’s even matters if your are from Nnewi or Akwa sef.

But they came here preaching tribes doesn’t matter, telling us to give up our heritage for their selfish agenda, I watched the video of Chinedu saying he’s going to rebuild the burnt market at Akere , May be he will take the land from the indigenous people and use it to build market for his kinsmen ..lol he sounded so arrogant like a kid beating his cheat.

I have cousins who are half Nnewi and half Awka but they have the sense to know that these things only matter when they matter. I’m sure they’d readily accept blood from Orumba or Ogbomosho if they had to.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Bobbiee: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
lordofreal:
Fools! So the accident victims are from only one tribe Abi? As long as the victims are from diver tribes,the donors too can come from any tribes.but that doesn't change the fact that Lagos State belongs to Yoruba tribe . Remember what happened after Nigeria civil war to non Yoruba landlords in Lagos State,especially those from East

This is why a Yoruba man like you will never be a Lagosian but should crawl back to your hut in Ekiti. The bus involved in the crash is a state bus used for civil service worker, majority (if not all) are Yorubas. But you don't know Lagos because you don't belong here.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Dshocker(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

But what I know for sure is a tribe that will never donate except money is involved.

Shebi I no mention particular tribe. But they know themselves and will certainly respond, most likely with insult.

You still repeated and exhibited the character of an animal, when the topic advises you should shun tribalism.

Your generation will have a major problem with basic understanding.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by bammo: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Just shut up
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Bobbiee: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Probz:
Nigerians and tribalism are like 1 and 2. Yorubas and Igbos (to name but two) share like 99.9% of DNA so what does ethnic grouping matter?
All humans share that percentage. Else we'd be chimps
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by IfnobeGod20: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You're still revving your engine of tribalism. Why the op is all out to quell the ember of tribalism that has pervaded the Nigeria air, you're still wearing the same garment of tribalism.
I am a Yoruba man and my best friend is Igala ma. He's a Muslim and I am a Christian. You know what he was my best man during my wedding and we've never heard cause to ever drag issue of religion or tribe as we get all along and tolerate ourselves.
No tribe is perfect neither is there worshipper of religion that is omniscient but we are always out to find fault in others.
You guys need to stop this nonsense and stop giving negative vibes in return for negative vibes.
I want to advise you to go and read the story of West Berlin and East Berlin. What East Berlin did to West Berlin and the feedback West Berlin gave to East Berlin. I think that may change your orientation moulding entirely.
I am sure if you're in trouble and you see a member of the tribe you're trying to malign come to your rescue you won't say no. Please let us circumspect and stop this partitioning.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Bobbiee: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
sunnnnyuu:

And it is why I prefer dividing the country so everyone can go his way

The foolish nonsense is that the Yoruba bigots are against the Igbo people that they claim to hate, leaving Nigeria. Such fücked up individuals
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Smallgoat: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jokerman:
Politicians only use tribal tantrums during elections because they know the people are dumb

The people are dumber than you think especially the so called 'educated folks'.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by bammo: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The emboldened is the more reason a particular tribe will never go close to the point.

Pretty sure you know the tribe if you are not one.
You are nothing but garbage
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Weedhustler: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

U are the next victim and no one will be willing to donate blood to u except HIV/AIDS person or leprosy somebody.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Tanzefire: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tribalism and nepotism is what is dragging this country to it's knees
See how our northern African countries are making waves💯

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Godson1978: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
The only solution to all these tribalism in nigeria is by having a law that neutralize tribalism. At least 5 years in imprison or 5 million fine.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by RulerIAm(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

As usual, always hiding behind the goodwill of others and be claiming glory.

I'm 101% sure the idea of donating never crossed your mind not to talk of actually donating. I can swear with anything you will never.

So stfu.
did u donate? U sef stfu if u did not. Bingo!
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by FarahAideed: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
AsapTeddy:

Ode

Blame the low IQ your lineage passed onto U not me ..even though we both have read blood it's alot more ..for example you are genetically configured to be a stupid person while I am not
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by tenpipsperday: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Tribalism is a major reason why Nigeria can't move forward

When the white man treats us badly we cry racism. Imagine Nigerians protesting when a white police killed George Floyd in US but the same person treats fellow black like he is less human because of language.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2023
Validated:
Do you mind tribal hypocrites?
sincerely they have really ruined things with this ethnic brouhaha and it is really straining relationships.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
A thorough lab test can detect a dirty blood of the Ipobinans and the clean blessed blood of my people.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by cassyrooy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Why you sounding dystopic like this?

When I wanted to donate at UCH in August 2017, they offered money but I was doing it for a friend who had asked me to help out a family relation.

We weren't compatible and I still remember the courage that flowed through my mind that day.

NB: we're not of same tribe but he was a very good friend who still respected me to date.

Get your head outta your arse and think straight for once.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by Faposky95: 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Tribalism is a major reason why Nigeria can't move forward

Also add childishness, donceness, selfishness.
Funnily, men who committed suicide hoping to change situations are found to have rolled over in their graves multiple times.....

Bring true history back.....
And learn kids
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by lordofreal(m): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fools! So it is in Nigeria constitution that it is only Yoruba that can work as a civil servants in their state of origin.and for your information I was born and raised and currently living in Orile Agege
Bobbiee:

This is why a Yoruba man like you will never be a Lagosian but should crawl back to your hut in Ekiti. The bus involved in the crash is a state bus used for civil service worker, majority (if not all) are Yorubas. But you don't know Lagos because you don't belong here.
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by KaptainAfrika: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
I will need to taste it to know. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Tribe Donated This Blood Today? by OdefaGirl(f): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I hope the Doctor told you of the Tribe who came demanding for money.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) / Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Matrimonial Home / Troops Sack IPOB/ESN Enclave In Asaba, Capture Fighter, Fire Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.