Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho (1116 Views)

IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable / Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by dailybuzzng: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2023
If you deny South East the Senate President, don’t deny us the Speaker of the House. - Coalition of South Eastern Young Leaders Association ( CSYLA)

The Coalition of South Eastern Young Leaders Association ( CSYLA) under the leadership of Ogwo, Okechukwu Kalu Ph.D have appealed to the Leadership of the All Progressive Congress (APC) to consider the Southeastern Region while zoning the various positions of Leadership in the National Assembly stating that if the Southeast will not be getting the slot for Senate President then they should be considered strongly for the Speaker of the House while nomination the Spokesperson of the House, Rep. Benjamin Kalu.

The Association after her meeting on Wednesday 8th of March, 2023, in Abuja , resolved as follows;

1. That the Leadership of the House of Representatives will be better under Rep. Benjamin Okezie Kalu, the current Spokesperson of the House of Representatives.

2. That we are confident that he will build on the landmark achievements of Rep. Femi Gbajabiamila and Rep. Wase, who brought great innovations on better ways of getting things done in the legislature.

3. That as the Spokesperson of the House of Representatives, Rep. Benjamin Kalu has demonstrated credibility, capacity, commitment, dedication and high sense of responsibility in discharging his duties of managing the image of the House of Representatives. He balanced the narratives and showed the legislature in a good light before Nigerians.

4. That having heard there are plans to shift the president of the senate position to other regions because of lower number of votes from the region, the South East should not be left empty handed.

5. That to give the South-easterners the sense of belonging, stimulating a better national unity, the Speakership slot of House of Representatives should be zoned to the South East.

6. That we have a candidate in Rep. Benjamin Okezie Kalu, the current Spokesperson of the House of Representatives whom we are confident will exceed expectations with his performance.

7. That this “cat with nine lives “ survived all that was thrown at him to stop him from standing boldly for APC in the South East, with no state Governor to shield him during campaigns and elections since Abia State is under PDP, no god father to project or protect his ambition as many of them divided APC to chose labour and other political parties instead of APC, yet he fought like a wounded lion for APC and won the battle as the only surviving APC house of representative member in the entire Abia state, the other two in the South East had the covering of their state Governors who were APC Governors but Rep. Benjamin Okezie Kalu fought alone and won for APC despite the LP wave in the south east which retired many great politicians.

8. That we are all aware of how his unbiased critical analysis from an interview he granted to ABN TV (which went viral) on some contending issues in respect of the Presidential election and its candidates, his unwavering support to the All Progressive Congress (APC) and her Presidential candidate, the President-elect, HE Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu attracted attacks to his life (assassins were sent after him), his political family suffered attacks from different quarters. His Constituency and campaign office was attacked by armed men, over 100 bullets were wasted and properties worth millions of Naira destroyed in an attempt to silence him and his support for the President- elect . He insisted and took the bullets for him and APC.

9. That most leaders of the South east except the Governors were indifferent to speaking up on their stand publicly for fear of attack, he was one of the courageous lone voices that did not sit on the fence but boldly declared his support for the President- Elect on all media platforms including his weekly radio program with five radio stations in the East.

10. That he was bold and courageous about his choice and he has been proven right, therefore, he should speak for the entire country now, not as the spokesperson, but as the Speaker of the hallowed chamber of the House of Representatives.

11. That as a well rounded, critical thinking, well educated spokesperson who knew and spoke on all issues knowledgeably will manage the House creditably. He made the 9th Assembly look good and reduced the opaqueness surrounding the workings of the legislature.

12. That the All Progressive Congress (APC) should as a matter of responsibility, all inclusiveness, reward for loyalty to the party and determination to balance power for national cohesion and prosperity, zone the position of the House of Representatives' Speaker to the South East.

13. That Rep. Benjamin Okezie Kalu is a young leader who is well loved in the South East especially the youths and granting this opportunity to the competent hand of this South Easterner will calm various nerves in the region for in him lies the union of competence, credibility, courage capacity, integrity and loyalty.

14. That he is one of the hopes of leadership from the south eastern block of the country and he is a celebrated non tribalistic nationalist with friends across the lengths and breadth of Nigeria . A man who occasionally spends his birthdays in the IDP camps in Northern Nigeria, a man whose employees cuts across all regions in Nigeria both at home and in the office, is the type of leadership the nation needs currently.

15. That members of the 9th assembly who nick named him “the ORACLE “can attest to these and has largely decided to support our call for him to be the next Speaker of the 10th Assembly.

16. That we need Benjamin Okezie Kalu as the Speaker of the 10th Assembly of the House of Representatives.

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by SLAP44: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2023
Nonsense and it's corresponding ingredients grin

APC utchins should stop writing rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by colorsofrainbow: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2023
See the way SouthEast APC politicians are disgracing themselves upandan grin grin

Same APC that Umahi & Orji Uzor Kalu didn't want us to hear word about the "Igbo presidency" Buhari promised them in 2023 & here they have been disgraced. It's now speaker house rep they are demanding for after thiefnubuu denied them Senate leadership.
Please thiefnubuu should deny them House rep speakership as well. We want all of them who tried to jeopardize Obi's chances for throwing a shot at the presidency to get sense by force.

APC scammed them broad daylight with SouthEast presidency,now they are requesting for crumbs grin grin grin grin

Obi is their father in politics. He will get his mandate back. He was mocked 3yeard while he was going to court challenging his mandate in Anambra in 2003 and we know how it ended. This will not be any different.

3 Likes

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by N3TRAL: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2023
The only prayer I uttered on the morning of the 25th of February 2023 before exercising my franchise was that I should never be a failure.

LP means Losers' Party. It is a party set up by the devil, through his son and advocate Peter Obi. The book of John 8:44 describes Peter Obi as his heart is a reservoir of lies and his command murdered innocent souls at notorious Awzuku Sars command. The corpses of innocent young men floating on top of that River, disgraced by unfortunate gruesome homicide that was ordered by Peter Obi will haunt him for life.

When you walk with losers, you're always bound to fail even before you start.

Before elections na Ahmed, the homophobic Mauritanian, Datti first cry for TV.

Then Aisha, the opportunist, Yesufu shed tears for campaign ground.

After elections their Papa, Peter, Pandora, Obi, shed the ultimate tears on live TV.

I stand with a consistent winner and me and my family will keep winning.

May the almighty crown all those who are not envious and jealous of winners with victories and successes.

May Satan strike those who are sore losers with madness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by burp18: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2023
You're not in any position to be making demands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2023
These pipu eehhn grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by heniford2: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2023
😂🤣😂🤣APC its a useless party oh! Just imagine what one of them is typing, the OP is sooooo useless
Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by Sammy07: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2023
If na Me, this is how it should be.

Senate - NW

Deputy - SE

Speaker - SS

Deputy - NE

SGF - NC

Chief of staff - SW

5 Likes

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by undisputedKOC: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2023
Look at this useless cocaine trafficking tribe talking rubbish as usual. Senate president is for SS and Speaker is for North West. You rejected flat head barbarian gorillas should do your worst undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by Maize247(f): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2023
I could remember immediately Buhari won in both 2015 and 2019 these people are the set people that first started begging for appointments despite contributed less than 5% then. Very shameless people

1 Like

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by helinues: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2023
Normally, considering the president elect is from Southern part of the Nigeria, it is advisable for him to have a southerner as SP,.normal political settings.

Without being bias, SW is already out of it considering CJ factor, so it's between SS and SE, honestly speaking SE should be in the best position to have the SP position as they have been/have themselves marginalized but when you look at the votes received by both Apc and Pdp in SE, SE played saboteur roll in this election which indicated they can't be trusted.

The Igbo's are even yet to understand how those crooks politicians who lose out in the hor and senate seats cos they denied them votes in areas they should have won but the votes was given to irrelevant candidate, which came nothing close to winning. Those people are crossing their shaking legs.

Monopoly of being a saboteur dey yanfun yanfun. Una bullying method no dey work
Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by Moh247: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2023
cool

We are in a Democracy... Senators and Representative shall elect their leaders among themselves without some region trying to blackmail anyone

So while Oshiomole and Akpabio were going from slum to villages campaigning for APC.. some irrelevant irredeemable Losers were banking on cheap blackmail

2 Likes

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by lexxwiz(m): 9:40am On Mar 10, 2023
We won’t stop until every Nigerian youth is liberated from mental slavery.

You cannot be in love with your oppressors….

Go to sane climes, you see Yoruba, Igbos other Nigerians as mayors or this and that…

Tribalism is worse than racism, same father different mothers…

We need to flush out divide and rule.. we deserve quality living.

For the past 4days I haven’t been paying for car parks in Lagos, I wonder what happened? I’ve not been paying to agberos so as to make U-turn at jakande . So we know what’s bad and whats not?

I’m particularly happy that i am involved in this movement. God bless Obidients! Posterity will be kind to me. My children children will read this in books. If our fathers have been fighting this, I’m sure I would have had a better environment. Shame on them!

My vote counted…. Politicians are begging, everyone is on their toes… win or lose, I won!

Keep doing your part Obidients!!!

We’ve awakened the beast in us. They know this!
Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by BOLATINUBU01: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Unfortunately,non go reach you
Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by KUNZEH(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2023
Sammy07:

Senate - NW

Deputy - SE

Speaker - SS

Deputy - NE

SGF - NC

Chief of staff - SW
Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by khalling2008: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2023
Speaker ko drum ni
I will advise the Apc government to offer them Ambassador for Isreal state. They can go to Israel to learn more about true prophecy.

Igbo Christian indeed.
Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by LordSponsor: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2023
This should be the true stand of any good willing Nigerian, Hon. Benjamin Kalu in the office he's handling have shown Nigeria 🇳🇬 a lot we never knew that office can even do, he represented his people with Goodwin and brought above a heavy positive infrastructural turn around, assuming I'm in the green Chamber he already have my support for now that I am not, I will join the good willing Nigerians who came up with this idea to give all the possible support I can from here, #benkaluforspeaker10thassembly
Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by LordSponsor: 11:05am On Mar 10, 2023
This should be the true stand of any good willing Nigerian, Hon. Benjamin Kalu in the office he's handling have shown Nigeria 🇳🇬 a lot we never knew that office can even do, he represented his people with Goodwin and brought above a heavy positive infrastructural turn around, assuming I'm in the green Chamber he already have my support for now that I am not, I will join the good willing Nigerians who came up with this idea to give all the possible support I can from here, #benkaluforspeaker10thassembly
Sammy07:

Senate - NW

Deputy - SE

Speaker - SS

Deputy - NE

SGF - NC

Chief of staff - SW

Senate : NW
Dep: SS
Speaker : SE
Dep: NE
SGF: NC
COS: SW
Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by LordSponsor: 11:06am On Mar 10, 2023
dailybuzzng:
If you deny South East the Senate President, don’t deny us the Speaker of the House. - Coalition of South Eastern Young Leaders Association ( CSYLA)

The Coalition of South Eastern Young Leaders Association ( CSYLA) under the leadership of Ogwo, Okechukwu Kalu Ph.D have appealed to the Leadership of the All Progressive Congress (APC) to consider the Southeastern Region while zoning the various positions of Leadership in the National Assembly stating that if the Southeast will not be getting the slot for Senate President then they should be considered strongly for the Speaker of the House while nomination the Spokesperson of the House, Rep. Benjamin Kalu.

The Association after her meeting on Wednesday 8th of March, 2023, in Abuja , resolved as follows;

1. That the Leadership of the House of Representatives will be better under Rep. Benjamin Okezie Kalu, the current Spokesperson of the House of Representatives.

2. That we are confident that he will build on the landmark achievements of Rep. Femi Gbajabiamila and Rep. Wase, who brought great innovations on better ways of getting things done in the legislature.

3. That as the Spokesperson of the House of Representatives, Rep. Benjamin Kalu has demonstrated credibility, capacity, commitment, dedication and high sense of responsibility in discharging his duties of managing the image of the House of Representatives. He balanced the narratives and showed the legislature in a good light before Nigerians.

4. That having heard there are plans to shift the president of the senate position to other regions because of lower number of votes from the region, the South East should not be left empty handed.

5. That to give the South-easterners the sense of belonging, stimulating a better national unity, the Speakership slot of House of Representatives should be zoned to the South East.

6. That we have a candidate in Rep. Benjamin Okezie Kalu, the current Spokesperson of the House of Representatives whom we are confident will exceed expectations with his performance.

7. That this “cat with nine lives “ survived all that was thrown at him to stop him from standing boldly for APC in the South East, with no state Governor to shield him during campaigns and elections since Abia State is under PDP, no god father to project or protect his ambition as many of them divided APC to chose labour and other political parties instead of APC, yet he fought like a wounded lion for APC and won the battle as the only surviving APC house of representative member in the entire Abia state, the other two in the South East had the covering of their state Governors who were APC Governors but Rep. Benjamin Okezie Kalu fought alone and won for APC despite the LP wave in the south east which retired many great politicians.

8. That we are all aware of how his unbiased critical analysis from an interview he granted to ABN TV (which went viral) on some contending issues in respect of the Presidential election and its candidates, his unwavering support to the All Progressive Congress (APC) and her Presidential candidate, the President-elect, HE Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu attracted attacks to his life (assassins were sent after him), his political family suffered attacks from different quarters. His Constituency and campaign office was attacked by armed men, over 100 bullets were wasted and properties worth millions of Naira destroyed in an attempt to silence him and his support for the President- elect . He insisted and took the bullets for him and APC.

9. That most leaders of the South east except the Governors were indifferent to speaking up on their stand publicly for fear of attack, he was one of the courageous lone voices that did not sit on the fence but boldly declared his support for the President- Elect on all media platforms including his weekly radio program with five radio stations in the East.

10. That he was bold and courageous about his choice and he has been proven right, therefore, he should speak for the entire country now, not as the spokesperson, but as the Speaker of the hallowed chamber of the House of Representatives.

11. That as a well rounded, critical thinking, well educated spokesperson who knew and spoke on all issues knowledgeably will manage the House creditably. He made the 9th Assembly look good and reduced the opaqueness surrounding the workings of the legislature.

12. That the All Progressive Congress (APC) should as a matter of responsibility, all inclusiveness, reward for loyalty to the party and determination to balance power for national cohesion and prosperity, zone the position of the House of Representatives' Speaker to the South East.

13. That Rep. Benjamin Okezie Kalu is a young leader who is well loved in the South East especially the youths and granting this opportunity to the competent hand of this South Easterner will calm various nerves in the region for in him lies the union of competence, credibility, courage capacity, integrity and loyalty.

14. That he is one of the hopes of leadership from the south eastern block of the country and he is a celebrated non tribalistic nationalist with friends across the lengths and breadth of Nigeria . A man who occasionally spends his birthdays in the IDP camps in Northern Nigeria, a man whose employees cuts across all regions in Nigeria both at home and in the office, is the type of leadership the nation needs currently.

15. That members of the 9th assembly who nick named him “the ORACLE “can attest to these and has largely decided to support our call for him to be the next Speaker of the 10th Assembly.

16. That we need Benjamin Okezie Kalu as the Speaker of the 10th Assembly of the House of Representatives.

Senate : NW
Dep: SS
Speaker : SE
Dep: NE
SGF: NC
COS: SW
Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by Ejikefrank9: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2023
It's worthy to note that south east rich in culture and heritage and resourceful individuals can not miss the Senate president and at the same time miss the speaker of the house of representatives.

We need the speaker to be zoned to south east.
Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by imoh4king(m): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2023
Who wants to BET?

Let's stake N10,000

Akpabio Godwill is the next SENATE PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by Metaphor44(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Let's wait to see how it unfold at the Supreme court. Personally, all I've ever prayed for is a BETTER NIGERIA where we all can live and love one another regardless of our ethnicity. Regardless of political or religious affiliation. OBI might have won the election as purported and insinuated in my quarters. TINUBU has been declared winner by INEC. Barring age, corruption and other factors, what if Tinubu performs above our expectations and becomes the Messiah we've always prayed for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by Cholls(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2023
My brothers Igbos are very funny. They sat and watched how Ipob destroyed their home states in praise, under the pretence Fulani invaders, but it's was when the Ipob terrorist started killing their own people, they now realized Lagos is a no man's land, we can make it our own, after all we have been paying tax to the state. Werey people no more we want Biafra na Lagos we want...so they can run away from their AfghanEasten

3 Likes

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 10, 2023
Nonsense who are this people
Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by christistruth01: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Grgton:
Nonsense who are this people

APC has even already Zoned Senate President to the South South and it is between Oshiomhole and Akpabio

At least APC won in Bayelsa and did well in Edo and Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by imoh4king(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:
Let's wait to see how it unfold at the Supreme court. Personally, all I've ever prayed for is a BETTER NIGERIA where we all can live and love one another regardless of our ethnicity. Regardless of political or religious affiliation. OBI might have won the election as purported and insinuated in my quarters. TINUBU has been declared winner by INEC. Barring age, corruption and other factors, what if Tinubu performs above our expectations and becomes the Messiah we've always prayed for?

God bless you bro for this write up. Exactly the point I have tried to make people understand. Well, Emefiele is my problem for now.

Why is CBN ignoring Nigerians.

CBN building should be burnt down.

1 Like

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2023
christistruth01:

APC has even already Zoned Senate President to the South South and it is between Oshiomhole and Akpabio

At least APC won in Bayelsa and did well in Edo and Akwa Ibom
Good luck to them

1 Like

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by christistruth01: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers Igbos are very funny. They say and watched how Ibob destroyed their home states in praise, under the pretence Fulani invaders, but it's was when the Ipob terrorist started killing their own people, they now realized Lagos is a no man's land, we can make it our own, after all we have been paying tax to the state. Werey people no more we want Biafra na Lagos we want...so they can run away from their AfghanEasten

Are SW People dragging anywhere in the SE with them?

They used their Unknown gunmen to Chase out SW and other Nigerians from the SE and they have left it for them

Lagos is in the SW and it's People cannot be driven into the Sea

1 Like

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by Kenneth4u205(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2023
I'm from SE. No APC politician from SE should be given any position. The are all useless and don't represents the interest of south Easterners
Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by Metaphor44(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2023
imoh4king:

God bless you bro for this write up. Exactly the point I have tried to make people understand. Well, Emefiele is my problem for now.

Why is CBN ignoring Nigerians.

CBN building should be burnt down.

Amen sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by christistruth01: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2023
imoh4king:
Who wants to BET?

Let's stake N10,000

Akpabio Godwill is the next SENATE PRESIDENT.

APC has zoned Senate President to the South South and it is between Oshiomhole and Akpabio but after the Niger Delta Commission debacle Oshiomhole is better

2 Likes

Re: If You Deny South East The Senate President, Don’t Deny Us The Speaker Of The Ho by christistruth01: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Metaphor44:

Only Tinubu won the 25% Spread necessary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abure Or Apapa: Who Is The Authentic Labour Party Chairman? / Why Tinubu Is Trying To Lean On Buhari To Declare A Public Holiday On May 26 / ANALYSIS: How N/west, S/west Dominating 21 Heads Of Military-security Agencies A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.