Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash (22919 Views)

25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident / 20 Passengers Burnt To Death In Bauchi Auto Crash / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Goodconcept78: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Tinibu mandate thief...

Yesterday was Enugu and Lagos

Today is Oyo

Tomorrow is?

The gods are angry with him

Give back the mandate to its rightful owner so that more bloodshed will be averted..

RIP to the dead...
Lol but Unknown Gun men killing about in SE doesn't tell you about the fact that the Gods are angry with the fraud called OBi?

1 Like

Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Spanki(f): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Stop quoting me with your crooked fingers

😁😂🤣😂
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by LegacyB: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Tinibu mandate thief...

Today is Oyo

Tomorrow is?

Give back the mandate to its rightful owner so that more bloodshed will be averted..

RIP to the dead...
Stupid chats up and down. Respect the dead and move on fool!
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2023
LegacyB:

Stupid chats up and down. Respect the dead and move on fool!

You're the biggest fool

1 Like

Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2023
such a painful death...sorry to the families! May the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God RIP Amen
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by tyinfinity: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Since OSU pig peter obituary is claiming imaginary first position things have not been ok in Nigeria .An outcast like obi is an abomination to contest in Nigeris
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by winner37(m): 11:50am On Mar 10, 2023
What all this are happening..? Is the land handed over to the devil to control ?
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by obrian888: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Pleasant01:

Shut the fvck up

I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE TO SHUT THE FVCK UP, BECAUSE TIFNUBU IS A DISASTER IN WAITING,WITH SO MANY BALA BLU TO EXPLODE.

1 Like

Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by drololaaof: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Naija will always say things that amuse us ,how can overload cause the accident for a vehicle travelling from Lagos on that long distance. Over speeding and failure to obey traffic rules, poor vision , wrong overtaking might be the immediate cause of the crash.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by fareed69(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Tinibu mandate thief...

Today is Oyo

Tomorrow is?

RIP to the dead...

Quote me all you can...I said tf I said

Which hopeless gods.
Na Tinubu cos accident?
You are all group of failures together with your Obi
E dey pain them.
Mandate kiiii you there

Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by xynerise: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2023
tiswell:
too much accidents have befallen the afonja land lately.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

RIP to the dead
How do you guys sleep at night with your disgusting attitude?
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2023
fareed69:

Which hopeless gods.
Na Tinubu cos accident?
You are all group of failures together with your Obi
E dey pain them.
Mandate kiiii you there

Mandate kill your generation first
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Heavensent01(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
tiswell:

RIP to the dead

what you're thinking will consume you and your useless family

the one that happened in Enugu is what? you imbeciles from sun that failed to rise since you lost civil war to new recruit army

shameless and hate filled tribe

1 Like

Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by fareed69(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Mandate kill your generation first

My generation already have the Mandate so go find your own.
E pain am well

Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by 4tomandchi: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Who has noticed a trend of fire and different disasters happening since Tinubu was announced winner of the election
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Peterobifailed: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Tinibu mandate thief...

Today is Oyo

Tomorrow is?

RIP to the dead...

before elections na una dey quote person now the tables have turned tinubu will be your president for the next 8 years
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Segzy19: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
E go soon reach you since you are linking everything to politics...

boborosky:
Since INEC declared Tinubu president-elect, na bad news we dey receive.... God abeg o
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
tiswell:

RIP to the dead

Mumu, the one in Enugu is what? Tribal bigot.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by AFONJACOW(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
38 years of my life in Nigeria, I didn't know I was living and walking in Miracle... surviving in present Nigeria a day and every day of the year should be added as Miracle, infact it should be in top 10 in 1000 ways to die...
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by diplomat058(m): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.

Osù terrorist, so yo wrote all these garbage just to cause division among the Yoruba? Hahaha, in your small mind.... After the election, you will carry your little ipob candidate and make him king of your deserted place. Lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by diplomat058(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Tayorshd2:

Thanks for the enlightenment bro

Lol same bastaerd quoting and replying himself
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by olaeffect(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
sad
Some bus drivers drives as if they won't get to their destination if they drive carefully

May their souls rest in peace.

I was on 100km/h on that same Oyo - Ogbomosho road at one time and slowed down as I approached a bend because I could not see ahead, the bus behind me just simply overtook me on that same bend, despite not being able to see ahead.

Those guys are stupidly foolish like some political followers in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by boborosky(m): 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Segzy19:
E go soon reach you since you are linking everything to politics...

Na you wey vote APC dey fear....
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Faposky95: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oyp chapter - Lastma, Road Safety and the likes.....bunch of useless urchins
Always seeking to embarrass father's with kids going home...rather than do wat is noble.....which is to ensure safety on our roads.

Shame on Yall
You will not get the blessings...pray and fast all you want and deny the truth
Kids... the reason we're still here
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Omoawoke: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Tinibu mandate thief...

Today is Oyo

Tomorrow is?

RIP to the dead...

The gods are angry with him and innocent people who probably could have voted your obi are the ones dying.
While the person whey gods dey vex for is safe with his family.
I truly can conclude now that you people are vengeful, bitter and low IQ
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by KIDfurniture(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Pleasant01: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
I am not Yoruba. I am a proud Igbo guy. You maybe a Yoruba person but you are definitely not a true Lagosians. Lagos is not your state of origin as you also have your own state of origin. Are you ashame of your state of origin? Why claiming Lagos as your state? Are you a criminal?
What's your state of origin? You ibos have 5 state to worry about..
Why racking your brain to compose an epistle about a state that isn't in SE? undecided
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Joeuc1: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Pleasant01: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
tiswell:

RIP to the dead
What about the one that happened in Enugu? Is Enugu now also an afonjaland? 🤡
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by sweetjohn(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pleasant01:

What's your state of origin? You ibos have 5 state to worry about..
Why racking your brain to compose an epistle about a state that isn't in SE? undecided
I am a proud Igbo man and a proud Nigerian. And according to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria, I have the power and right to discuss politics and to vote in any state I resident in Nigeria. So you should know.

However, That's not why I posted that write up. The reason is for you all Yoruba criminal immigrants to allow true Lagosians goveen their state. All other immigrants, be it Igbo immigrants or Yoruba immigrants only has one power in gubernatorial position and that is to vote. Nothing more. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolt, Uber Operating Illegally - Abuja Painted Taxi President / Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) / Final Interview For 2008 Dv Visa Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.