Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,152 members, 7,916,377 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:05 PM

10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash (23017 Views)

25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident / 20 Passengers Burnt To Death In Bauchi Auto Crash / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Damn! I've never noticed these levels of hatred before, that Nigerians are now waiting to hear the 'good news' of the deaths of enemies of Nigeria as well as those who enabled/supported the election rigging of Feb 25th, 2023.
They deserve the CURSE.

May the souls of the good people that died, rest in perfect peace.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.

Brilliant πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Permission to share, please.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by sweetjohn(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
diplomat058:

OsΓΉ terrorist, so yo wrote all these garbage just to cause division among the Yoruba? Hahaha, in your small mind.... After the election, you will carry your little ipob candidate and make him king of your deserted place. Lol
So when a true Lagosian govern their state, Yoruba will divide. I leave a true Lagosian to see the injustice on their state from this Mr or Mrs diplomat058 post.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Spandau: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2023
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440488/10-passengers-burnt-death-oyo-auto-crash/

People are ignorant in our country. The ghastly vehicular accidents happening within a short space of time in the SW is not happenstance. It's an orchestration by diabolic intelligence and powers because someone opened the portals for that to happen. It's a massive case of human sacrifice to get and retain power. Train collides with bus. Blood spilled, people died. Isn't that strange that a bus filled with people will just go and meet a train on it's track? Now 10 people gets roasted alive in another road mishap. Lagos and Oyo are down. Be sure to expect tolls from Ogun, Osun, Ondo etc. One by one, each state will submit their quota of human sacrifice except Christians move against it. And as this happens, the Old Willy Fox's power over the people will continue to grow as he preps himself to become president soon. People, wake up! A reign of darkness is about to emerge. Except the Hand of God goes against him.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by sweetjohn(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ecne:

Brilliant πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Permission to share, please.
Go ahead pls.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Spandau: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
So when a true Lagosian govern their state, Yoruba will divide. I leave a true Lagosian to see the injustice on their state from this Mr or Mrs diplomat058 post.

It is not in your place to define who a " true" Lagosian is. Just like it is not your prerogative to tell us who a true Oyo or Ogun man is. They are all Yoruba. And whatever happens among them is an internal affair that concerns no outsider. Especially Igbos. It is you Igbos that are the immigrants. You people always tend to bite more than you can chew. Gbadebo will not be governor simply because you people have contaminated him. We have seen through your hypocrisy. You want to control Lagos. Who is worse between you people and Fulanis is another topic for another day. Obi wọn in Lagos because Yoruba Christians voted enmass for him as they objected against Muslim/Muslim ticket. If you think that Igbos single handedly caused Obi's victory in Lagos, then you're delusional. The presidential election was different. It's a federal affair that involves everyone. But this gubernatorial election is closer to regions. A Yoruba region will not be ruled by external influence. Period!

1 Like

Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by sweetjohn(m): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Spandau:

It is not in your place to define who a " true" Lagosian is. Just like it is not your prerogative to tell us who a true Oyo or Ogun man is. They are all Yoruba. And whatever happens among them is an internal affair that concerns no outsider. Especially Igbos. It is you Igbos that are the immigrants. You people always tend to bite more than you can chew. Gbadebo will not be governor simply because you people have contaminated him. We have seen through your hypocrisy. You want to control Lagos. Who is worse between you people and Fulanis is another topic for another day. Obi wọn in Lagos because Yoruba Christians voted enmass for him as they objected against Muslim/Muslim ticket. If you think that Igbos single handedly caused Obi's victory in Lagos, then you're delusional. The presidential election was different. It's a federal affair that involves everyone. But this gubernatorial election is closer to regions. A Yoruba region will not be ruled by external influence. Period!
Nature has already defined that. Lagos state is for true Lagosians. Gubernatorial positions in Lagos is for true Lagosians only.

Did Igbos also contaminated Agbaje, Ambode and other true sons of Lagosians? Look ehhn! Una injustice on this innocent Lagosian is appealing. As long as I am a Nigerian and by the power of the constitution bestowed on me, I have a place to discuss politics and to vote my choice in Lagos. If you have problem with that go to court to change the constitution.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Cromagnon: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Tinibu mandate thief...

Yesterday was Enugu and Lagos

Today is Oyo

Tomorrow is?

The gods are angry with him

Give back the mandate to its rightful owner so that more bloodshed will be averted..

RIP to the dead...

Quote me all you can...I said tf I said
SMH
So no death for last 20 yrs?

1 Like

Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pleasant01:

All this shalaye.....are you Yoruba? Are you a swner?

It's a Lagos state governorship election and not a South West election last time I checked.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Pleasant01: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
Skyview01:

It's a Lagos state governorship election and not a South West election last time I checked.
Did you read what he wrote?
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Diddycsbsb: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ckonnet:
This country need a reset, I know some idiots will say it's natural n normal but believe me 70% of Nigerian accidents wont happen in a normal society with proper rules and regulations.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by dalass(f): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Gbadebo is a true Lagosian and not an immigrants like Sanwolu. He is the most qualified to be governor of Lagos state. For long Lagosians have been sidelined to one corner and scavengers from Ogun and Other part of SW have been syphoning the resources and wealth of Lagos. The money Tinubu has stollen from Lagos no true Lagosians have made such in his or her 100yrs on earth.

The good news is that true Lagosians have the opportunity to reclaim their state back from all this immigrants rascals from SW by supporting one of their own Gbadebo of LP or continued slaving away to this rascals from neighbouring SW state. Reclaiming back your state does not make you guys less Yoruba neither those it make you guys Igbo apologies as this rascals immigrants from SW had made you believe over the years. For it is the right thing to do by reclaiming back your state and governing your state. Lagosains, it is time to begin to put on your thinking cap. For example, there are also large percentage of Igbos in Ogun state. They live happily with their Yoruba brothers. Now a quick thought, why are they not fighting them in Ogun? If truly Igbos want to take SW, why are they not bothered about them in Ogun and other SW states as they do in Lagos. Yea, your guess is correct. It's simply because they want to continue to govern your state and continue to steal from the rich resources of Lagos. They knew very well that the Igbo man always vote competent leader who understood ecomony very well and who will create an enabling environment for businesses to strive. That's the only reason they fight against the Igbos in Lagos. They see the Igbos as a threat to achieve their demonic aim which is to syphon Lagos wealth to themselves.

To the true Lagosians, you now have the power and opportunity to correct this years of stealing, intimidations and ethnic blindfolding in your land by voting your own son Gbadebo of LP as governor or continue to be govern by criminals from Ogun, Osun, and Oyo while turning your own royal father's, the Oba of Lagos to mere puppet and political and ethnic bullying, your eligible sons to govern to outcasts and your children children to touts. Don't be deceived be wise, Igbos are not your problem, Igbos have been respectful and helping to develop your state and also helping you true Lagosians reclaim back your state. The ball to reclaim back your state is now on your court.

Be an immigrant from anywhere but have respect for Yorubas. If your father is indeed from a tribe, you don't go ahead insulting him and his people. GRV or Chinedu showed himself to be an omo ale by his insulting posts. Why did he delete those tweets if they were not damning to his political career?

He can't speak Yoruba despite claiming to be born in Lagos! Even Fulanis and Hausas born in Yoruba land speak Yoruba fluently.. na fake guy

1 Like

Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by sweetjohn(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2023
dalass:

Be an immigrant from anywhere but have respect for Yorubas. If your father is indeed from a tribe, you don't go ahead insulting him and his people. GRV or Chinedu showed himself to be an omo ale by his insulting posts. Why did he delete those tweets if they were not damning to his political career?

He can't speak Yoruba despite claiming to be born in Lagos! Even Fulanis and Hausas born in Yoruba land speak Yoruba fluently.. na fake guy
From the first bolded. Brother, all of us including the president has one time in the life abused and make mockery of Nigeria. That's does not make us less Nigeria. Tinubu does not believe in one Nigeria before but today he is the president elect. Yes, he made a mistake, he has realized it and according to you he deleted it because he made that comment when he was a little boy. Is it not in this country that a northerner when he was a student was caught on video and twitter supporting some terrorist organization in Iraq but what happened when he became a man, he become a minister in Nigeria. So brother, don't judge what one said many years ago when he has little knowledge about a thing but judge him when he is grown up. Even you yourself might have done things in the past that you are not proud of today. Let him without a sin cast the first stone.

The second bolded, He is not contesting to be a royal father, or Oba of Lagos. He is contesting to be the governor of Lagos state. Lagos state is a civilized state, a state that is becoming a mega cities. All he need to govern is English and not native Language. That he can't speak Yoruba fluently does not make him less Yoruba and does not make him less qualified to contest. Moreover,He won't be speaking Yoruba while addressing his commissioners, he won't be speaking Yoruba when summoned in the state house of assembly, he won't be speaking Yoruba when making great deals for Lagos state with foreign investors, he won't be speaking Yoruba when he meet his fellow governors in Abuja or anywhere else, he won't be speaking Yoruba to foreign embassadors. So he is good to go.

Gbadebo is a good man and has a good intentions for all Lagosians especially true Lagosians. I am holding him on his word. Let give him a chance to change things in Lagos.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Spandau: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Nature has already defined that. Lagos state is for true Lagosians. Gubernatorial positions in Lagos is for true Lagosians only.

Did Igbos also contaminated Agbaje, Ambode and other true sons of Lagosians? Look ehhn! Una injustice on this innocent Lagosian is appealing. As long as I am a Nigerian and by the power of the constitution bestowed on me, I have a place to discuss politics and to vote my choice in Lagos. If you have problem with that go to court to change the constitution.

Like I said earlier, keep your nose out of Yoruba matter. It's an internal affair. It's not your business.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by sweetjohn(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Spandau:

Like I said earlier, keep your nose out of Yoruba matter. It's an internal affair. It's not your business.
Its my business bro. I don't listen to you, I only listen to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria which give me the undiluted right to discuss and to vote in my state of resident. Lagos gubernatorial election should be contested by true Lagosians only. Enough of criminal immigrants from Ogun or Osun, which only a achievement in Lagos is stealing, godfatherism, touts, intimidations and tribal wars. All this can only be stopped by the true indigenes of Lagos.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Spandau: 8:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Its my business bro. I don't listen to you, I only listen to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria which give me the undiluted right to discuss and to vote in my state of resident. Lagos gubernatorial election should be contested by true Lagosians only. Enough of criminal immigrants from Ogun or Osun, which only a achievement in Lagos is stealing, godfatherism, touts, intimidations and tribal wars. All this can only be stopped by the true indigenes of Lagos.

Like my faith student, Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg usually says, I will drink your salty tears by next week Monday.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Spandau: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
From the first bolded. Brother, all of us including the president has one time in the life abused and make mockery of Nigeria. That's does not make us less Nigeria. Tinubu does not believe in one Nigeria before but today he is the president elect. Yes, he made a mistake, he has realized it and according to you he deleted it because he made that comment when he was a little boy. Is it not in this country that a northerner when he was a student was caught on video and twitter supporting some terrorist organization in Iraq but what happened when he became a man, he become a minister in Nigeria. So brother, don't judge what one said many years ago when he has little knowledge about a thing but judge him when he is grown up. Even you yourself might have done things in the past that you are not proud of today. Let him without a sin cast the first stone.

The second bolded, He is not contesting to be a royal father, or Oba of Lagos. He is contesting to be the governor of Lagos state. Lagos state is a civilized state, a state that is becoming a mega cities. All he need to govern is English and not native Language. That he can't speak Yoruba fluently does not make him less Yoruba and does not make him less qualified to contest. Moreover,He won't be speaking Yoruba while addressing his commissioners, he won't be speaking Yoruba when summoned in the state house of assembly, he won't be speaking Yoruba when making great deals for Lagos state with foreign investors, he won't be speaking Yoruba when he meet his fellow governors in Abuja or anywhere else, he won't be speaking Yoruba to foreign embassadors. So he is good to go.

Gbadebo is a good man and has a good intentions for all Lagosians especially true Lagosians. I am holding him on his word. Let give him a chance to change things in Lagos.

Oga sweetjohn, your people's failure with Tinubu will be extended when Chinedu Rigour-Vhodes looses gallantly on Saturday. We Yorubas will not allow him to ride on our support for Obi to snuggle himself into governing Lagos. This IPOB member's ambition is already dead on arrival. Yorubas know when to unsheathe their tribalistic sword when necessary. The Yoruba people reject him. Period!
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by sweetjohn(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Spandau:

Like my faith student, Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg usually says, I will drink your salty tears by next week Monday.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Thank you but the God of justice won't allow that to happen. He created Lands and distribute people evenly on them to have dominion over it. Some where distributed to Ogun, some to Ekiti, some to Osun, some to Oyo, some to Ondo and some to Lagos state. Every persons in their respective state has the responsibility of developing it as God instructed. God never made mistake by doing that. It is therefore, criminal to live your own state of origin to go to another person state to have dominion over them just because they are few in number and not too smart. God is angry with that because it is injustice. You may say they don't complain. That's because they have been brainwashed. But thank God, that is about to end soonest. It's not a matter of my tears but a matter of the indigenes of Lagos taking back their state from criminals.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by sweetjohn(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Spandau:

Oga sweetjohn, your people's failure with Tinubu will be extended when Chinedu Rigour-Vhodes looses gallantly on Saturday. We Yorubas will not allow him to ride on our support for Obi to snuggle himself into governing Lagos. This IPOB member's ambition is already dead on arrival. Yorubas know when to unsheathe their tribalistic sword when necessary. The Yoruba people reject him. Period!
Thank God you said Yoruba and not indigenes of Lagos. Yoruba is a tribe and Lagosians are people originally from Lagos state. Two different things.

Peter Obi is Peter Obi and will reclaim his mandate to become president of Nigeria by the grace of God. IPOB are people from some part of SE seeking a succession from Nigeria. Lagos state is a state from SW and whose occupant are Lagosians.

No correlation in all the subject matter you raise. Pls, stop derialing my post with irrelevancy. I am talking about Lagos and true Lagosians which off course by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria,I have right to discuss about and to vote without being harassed or intimidated or blackmail with unnecessary irrelevancy.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Captain92: 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ckonnet:
This country need a reset, I know some idiots will say it's natural n normal but believe me 70% of Nigerian accidents wont happen in a normal society with proper rules and regulations.

You're right, it needs reset, so many avoidable accidents here and there because of too much waywardness.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by wise0ne: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Totilopussylick:
sad
Some bus drivers drives as if they won't get to their destination if they drive carefully

May their souls rest in peace.

It is not about careless driving, rather it is about human sacrifice
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by pfadom: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
We reject further tragedy.

LuQuLuQu:
Tinibu mandate thief...

Yesterday was Enugu and Lagos

Today is Oyo

Tomorrow is?

The gods are angry with him

Give back the mandate to its rightful owner so that more bloodshed will be averted..

RIP to the dead...

Quote me all you can...I said tf I said
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Spandau: 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Thank God you said Yoruba and not indigenes of Lagos. Yoruba is a tribe and Lagosians are people originally from Lagos state. Two different things.

Peter Obi is Peter Obi and will reclaim his mandate to become president of Nigeria by the grace of God. IPOB are people from some part of SE seeking a succession from Nigeria. Lagos state is a state from SW and whose occupant are Lagosians.

No correlation in all the subject matter you raise. Pls, stop derialing my post with irrelevancy. I am talking about Lagos and true Lagosians which off course by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria,I have right to discuss about and to vote without being harassed or intimidated or blackmail with unnecessary irrelevancy.

You need urgent treatment o. The way you're going is alarming. This is pure delusion and psychosis.
Can you identify your so called Lagosians and see if they are not Yoruba? All this noise on Nairaland will not help Chinedu o. Go and take your medication o. I have said my own.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Spandau: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
sweetjohn:
Thank you but the God of justice won't allow that to happen. He created Lands and distribute people evenly on them to have dominion over it. Some where distributed to Ogun, some to Ekiti, some to Osun, some to Oyo, some to Ondo and some to Lagos state. Every persons in their respective state has the responsibility of developing it as God instructed. God never made mistake by doing that. It is therefore, criminal to live your own state of origin to go to another person state to have dominion over them just because they are few in number and not too smart. God is angry with that because it is injustice. You may say they don't complain. That's because they have been brainwashed. But thank God, that is about to end soonest. It's not a matter of my tears but a matter of the indigenes of Lagos taking back their state from criminals.
Yinmu! You will cry. Unless people don't vote for Sanwoolu. But the Christians who voted for Obi in Lagos, will promptly queue behind Sanwoolu. Chinedu will not ride on Obi's victory. By tomorrow evening, your eyes for don clear.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by sweetjohn(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Spandau:

Yinmu! You will cry. Unless people don't vote for Sanwoolu. But the Christians who voted for Obi in Lagos, will promptly queue behind Sanwoolu. Chinedu will not ride on Obi's victory. By tomorrow evening, your eyes for don clear.
Yeah, my will clear tomorrow evening but will rejoice after 18th march.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by sweetjohn(m): 8:17am On Mar 11, 2023
Spandau:

You need urgent treatment o. The way you're going is alarming. This is pure delusion and psychosis.
Can you identify your so called Lagosians and see if they are not Yoruba? All this noise on Nairaland will not help Chinedu o. Go and take your medication o. I have said my own.
Criminals. Thieves. Ole.
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Spandau: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
sweetjohn:
Criminals. Thieves. Ole.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: 10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash by Spandau: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
sweetjohn:
Yeah, my will clear tomorrow evening but will rejoice after 18th march.

It has been postponed. Good. The only rejoicing you will do is when you drink yourself to stupor as a means to drown your sorrow when Chinedu looses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Streets Of Abeokuta / How Can I Get The Ecowas Passport / I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.