Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,251 members, 7,880,933 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani (29100 Views)

Bandits With Heavy Machine Guns Rpgs In Birnin Gwari Forest / Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles / Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by BossGerald: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
APCHaram:

Who is stopping you ?

Developer, develop thine SE shithole

Aside lagos, every other state in sw is worse than a shithole
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by BossGerald: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
APCHaram:
Just telling them to go back to their viper nest (yeast) is enough hate speech to these OSU cretins.

This proves how much a shithole the yeast is to even the osus.

But dem go dey drag ownership with other people in their land and stupidly claiming they developed the state with their petty buy and sell trade.

Go back to your Ogun, osun,ekiti,ondo and oyo state...how do you feel??
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Welrez(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
abbey621:

Have you truly looked at Igboland, can you show me where a state of the art seaport can be built? Even the Onitsha that you're talking about how does it plan to link up with the international trade route via Atlantic ocean? Instead of blaming government, blame your ancestors for settling in a landlocked area, you can't give what you don't have, sorry!
I am afraid you are not imaginative enough. Well, it is what hate does to people. Bye!
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by OceanRed(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
BloomingDale:

What a disgusting statement. You are a man and not even ashamed making this statement. I just pity Nigerian women that submit to this type of beta men.

Nigerian women, please don’t forget selective breeding. Let’s reduce the number of African/Black men. They offer no protection and allow other races of men subjugate them. They also sold women and children to the white man to be used as slaves.

Lol.. truth is bitter for real, my comment isnt about relationship or women ,so why the heck is yur reply all about women and breeding? smh.
no nation can divide on its own, it can only be done by the colonial master and the UN. agitation in nigeria here or sit at home cannot do it! thats the truth.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by abbey621(m): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
Welrez:
I am afraid you are not imaginative enough. Well, it is what hate does to people. Bye!

Imaginative? I presented you with cold hard facts, at least look at a freaking map before arguing, people lie but facts don't grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Nathan2016: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Igbo phobia is what keeps Nigeria together.

What a great tribe the Igbos are.

The day it stops, Nigeria will stop to exist.

But personally I love the open Igbophobia. Atleast it will give more igbos like us brain.

It is time to take the eastern region affairs serious.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Diddycsbsb: 7:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
I laugh at people casting Igbo people
they there they cast Igbo man, no go hustle. Igbo man this Igbo man that, Go hustle make Igbo man no buy your papa house🏠.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by BloomingDale(f): 7:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
OceanRed:

Lol.. truth is bitter for real, my comment isnt about relationship or women ,so why the heck is yur reply all about women and breeding? smh.
no nation can divide on its own, it can only be done by the colonial master and the UN. agitation in nigeria here or sit at home cannot do it! thats the truth.

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Belmot(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Denoh68:
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED,I NOTICED THE PACE AT WHICH QATAR IS DEVELOPING EVEN WITHOUT ACCESS TO SEA. THAT'S WHAT GLADDENS ME MOST. SWITZERLAND IS LANDLOCKED YET YARI BANZA BABIONS ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM LAGOS SLUMS INTO HER CITIES FOR A BETTER LIVING.YARI BANZAS ARE THE MOST STUPID SETS OF BABOONS ON OUR PLANET.
Qatar no access to sea? Apparently you did not check anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Akatsuki1(f): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
BossGerald:

Go back to your backward ekiti village, leave lagos politics for Lagosians

It doesn't matter if he comes from ekiti. As a Yoruba man, by extension he have claim to Lagos compare to you alien. Awon developer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by barkays001: 8:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
Did you forget that east is landlocked and cannot access the atlantic?
OKOSISIBF:
Some people talk without reason, why is Lagos flourishing? Is because of the port,they should open the port in the east and watch how business will flourish there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by OKOSISIBF: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2023
barkays001:
Did you forget that east is landlocked and cannot access the atlantic?
Yes I did but there's some sense to what I said
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Denoh68: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Belmot:
Qatar no access to sea? Apparently you did not check anything.
SIR, QATAR IS NOT LANDLOCKED,I KNOW THAT BUT THE DESERT COUNTRY IS FAR DEVELOPED THAN NOGERIA WITH HER VAST COASTLINE.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by BossGerald: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Akatsuki1:

It doesn't matter if he comes from ekiti. As a Yoruba man, by extension he have claim to Lagos compare to you alien. Awon developer

Oga there're indegeneous lagosians, you can't compare.e all the way from your backward ekiti village and drag land and political space with them because you be yoruba.

You Don see kaduna people go kano dey claim land, abi tell your kwara people to go osun drag governorship with them.

You're an immigrant in lagos period, you can't tell Lagosians what to do in their own state, go back to your ekiti village
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Belmot(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Denoh68:
SIR, QATAR IS NOT LANDLOCKED,I KNOW THAT BUT THE DESERT COUNTRY IS FAR DEVELOPED THAN NOGERIA WITH HER VAST COASTLINE.
But your first paragraph was emphatic that's why i quoted you.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Denoh68: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
Belmot:
But your first paragraph was emphatic that's why i quoted you.
SIR, IT'S THE INTENSE HEAT HERE, NIGERIA IS HOT NOW.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Akatsuki1(f): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
BossGerald:

Oga there're indegeneous lagosians, you can't compare.e all the way from your backward ekiti village and drag land and political space with them because you be yoruba.

You Don see kaduna people go kano dey claim land, abi tell your kwara people to go osun drag governorship with them.

You're an immigrant in lagos period, you can't tell Lagosians what to do in their own state, go back to your ekiti village

Please I'm not oga. Whenever it concerns Yoruba and other tribes in debate on Lagos issues, Yoruba have more says compare to other tribes

5 Likes

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by BossGerald: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Akatsuki1:

Please I'm not oga. Whenever it concerns Yoruba and other tribes in debate on Lagos issues, Yoruba have more says compare to other tribes

Is yoruba a state?? Stop hiding under yoruba this and that to try ride on Lagosians in their own state...except you're trying to say lagos is a no mans land where anybody can come from anywhere kwara, ekiti, Ogun, osun etc and make others.

If you think an immigrant like you have a say in lagos politics, then other immigrants also have a say.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Akatsuki1(f): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2023
BossGerald:

Is yoruba a state?? Stop hiding under yoruba this and that to try ride on Lagosians in their own state...except you're trying to say lagos is a no mans land where anybody can come from anywhere kwara, ekiti, Ogun, osun etc and make others.

If you think an immigrant like you have a say in lagos politics, then other immigrants also have a say.

Please go to your east and complain. Lagos is part of Yoruba land. It doesn't concerns outsiders how the affairs of Yoruba people is managed.
Go and develope your EAST. No omoluabi cares if Enugu or Anambra Igbo talks in the affairs of imo. Stop 🛑 suggesting for us go and develope your region, and we'll take you seriously. Awon developer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by BossGerald: 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Akatsuki1:

Please go to your east and complain. Lagos is part of Yoruba land. It doesn't concerns outsiders how the affairs of Yoruba people is managed.
Go and develope your EAST. No omoluabi cares if Enugu or Anambra Igbo talks in the affairs of imo. Stop 🛑 suggesting for us go and develope your region, and we'll take you seriously. Awon developer

Lagos was the federal capital and now a state, yoruba is an ethnic group not a state...there's a reason ogun, osun or oyo is your state of origin.

Go back to your state of origin and do whatever yoruba affairs you have, igbos won't put mouth there.

An immigrant like you can't tell another immigrant what to do in some else's lagos state
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by eroticecstasy: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2023
oyin44:
Abi what are thay waiting for , oya pack ur things and go....

Amongst all the tribes in Nigeria.... Na igbo people no get land..

. why different from the people of the north and south south

Internationally Displaced Tribe!

4 Likes

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by 9japride(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Funny you say that as it's you guys that love to poison each other.

My good Enugu friend and beer drinking partner once told me that if he was back home in the South East, he nevers let his beer out of sight, I asked why?

He said you guys poison each other's drink because of too much hatred. He told me that he would either take his glass of beer with him to go and pee, or he would pour it away if he returns as it could have been poisoned by his fellow igbo brothers. I was shocked. He told me that it was a normal thing in igboland and that I was shocked because I am from the SW.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's a bloody lie. Every tribe in Nigeria have bad people. But the worst are other tribes. They don't travel to their villages and many of you guys don't even know the road to your villages. A lot of people just get wrong information from Nollywood about eastern region. You need to travel round Nigeria and see what wickedness have done to some communities. Most communities are underdeveloped and deserted due to high level of wickedness in those areas. Many of them prefer to live in Abuja, Lagos and various state capitals. You guys need to travel and leave all these unnecessary trolling of Igbos.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by lailo: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
OKOSISIBF:
Some people talk without reason, why is Lagos flourishing? Is because of the port,they should open the port in the east and watch how business will flourish there
There are so many cities and countries without a single port and are flourishing. Lagos not flourishing bcs of port but visionary leaders who have ruled it. Kano has no port and is flourishing. No south eastern state can even compare Bornu, a wartorn state. Leadership is the difference.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Smartjob1(f): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sense is far from you oga.
oyin44:
Abi what are thay waiting for , oya pack ur things and go....

Amongst all the tribes in Nigeria.... Na igbo people no get land..

. why different from the people of the north and south south

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Lithiumite: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
OKOSISIBF:

Rwanda is a landlocked country and its one of the most developed countries in Africa,so is Botswana another very beautiful country where everything works.......Pls stop all this vile and pedestrian assertion that the ports is the reason why Lagos is as developed as it is......it is unintelligent, myopic and totally in abeyance with logic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Tflex01: 3:27am On Mar 12, 2023
BossGerald:

You are saying nonsense. Yoruba is Yoruba whether from Kogi West to Kwara, Ekiti to Lagos, you can't divide Yorubas with your silly politics.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by plaindealer: 4:28am On Mar 12, 2023
kettykin:
This is no shades, time for the east to build a tech capital or silicon valley, a trade melting point like Dubai, a business capital like London, a manufacturing hub like Shanghai or shenzhen

Each of the four major eastern cities like owerri becoming a technology capital, onitsha transformation to trading capital while Aba become a manufacturing hub and enugu the business choice city,with Abakiliki providing the food hub.

No need to go to sambisa or Giwa this will lead to dragging it with funny people in future

We read the same delusional igbo sermon all the time, you delusional deceive yourself about turning the SE into your imaginary paradise, but you cannot wait to gather money for bus to japa out of the SE to the SW or the North and you are still foolishly obsessed with Lagos that is not yours and never going to be yours.

You, people, claim other places that are not yours because you know the SE is a piece of shitt, a place that you are never proud of or live in, even Obii himself and the rest cannot and won't live in his own Anambra that he governed for 8 years, lagos is still home for him and his family.

So, who will turn the SE into your imaginary paradise? The sit-at-home terrorists slaughtering your people and turning the SE into a backward, unproductive and economically depressed enclave that's hostile and allergic to outside investments? The countless ESN and UGM JIHADI youths?

You, people, are never serious, always shallow and delusional.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Sheggy13(m): 4:41am On Mar 12, 2023
bdon123:

They are Nigerians n can live anywhere.Even i from d north was born n bred in Lagos therefore Lagos is my home.Stop d tribalism....no country can move forward wit this kind of mentality
But do you as a Northerner go about insulting the sensibilities of the indigenous Lagos people telling them their land is a no man's land and that you developed their land for them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by tishbite42: 5:18am On Mar 12, 2023
APCHaram:

Which port do you have in the yeast ?

Calabar, Omne and Warri ports are not in the yeast but south south
Calabar is more Eastern than the Fulani SE. Just open the port
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by tishbite42: 5:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Lithiumite:

Rwanda is a landlocked country and its one of the most developed countries in Africa,so is Botswana another very beautiful country where everything works.......Pls stop all this vile and pedestrian assertion that the ports is the reason why Lagos is as developed as it is......it is unintelligent, myopic and totally in abeyance with logic.
The truth is bitter
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by tishbite42: 5:22am On Mar 12, 2023
Akatsuki1:

Go back to your village. Lagos is a village to others too. Be proud of your origins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) / Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.