Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,829 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani (29087 Views)

Bandits With Heavy Machine Guns Rpgs In Birnin Gwari Forest / Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles / Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by tishbite42: 5:31am On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=Akatsuki1 post=121669323][/quote]
Go back to your hamlet. We love and respect true Lagosians. Strangers like you are the nuisance in Lagos.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Lithiumite: 5:50am On Mar 12, 2023
tishbite42:

The truth is bitter

Lagos just built another port from scratch,what stops the entire SE states to come together and have the Calabar and onne ports going.

What stops all igbo business men from boycotting Lagos ports and start using the others......your argument I repeat is vile,pedestrian and I must add reeks of envy and hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Akatsuki1(f): 5:54am On Mar 12, 2023
tishbite42:

Calabar is more Eastern than the Fulani SE. Just open the port

Is Calabar an Igbo origin region? Always claiming other people's territory as theirs, INTERNAL DISPLACED PEOPLE. Go to your middle East. Stop meddling in other tribes affairs.
Very soon you guys will claim you develope Calabar. Awon developer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Akatsuki1(f): 6:02am On Mar 12, 2023
tishbite42:

Go back to your hamlet. We love and respect true Lagosians. Strangers like you are the nuisance in Lagos.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Your tribes men are regular celebrities in India prisons. Always representing Nigeria. ti ko ni ẹlẹgàn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by tishbite42: 6:24am On Mar 12, 2023
Akatsuki1:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Your tribes men are regular celebrities in India prisons. Always representing Nigeria. ti ko ni ẹlẹgàn
I simply hope there's no Yoruba in Indian prisons
grin grin grin
Goal post shifter
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by tishbite42: 6:27am On Mar 12, 2023
Akatsuki1:

Is Calabar an Igbo origin region? Always claiming other people's territory as theirs, INTERNAL DISPLACED PEOPLE. Go to your middle East. Stop meddling in other tribes affairs.
Very soon you guys will claim you develope Calabar. Awon developer
Read my post well and check the map if you have the cognitive ability to do so.
Just open the Calabar, Onne, PH and Warri ports; your Lagos will be left for you. Better still, organize a Biafran referendum.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You can't eat your cake and have it
No-man's-land is No-man's-land
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by tishbite42: 6:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Lithiumite:

Lagos just built another port from scratch,what stops the entire SE states to come together and have the Calabar and onne ports going.

What stops all igbo business men from boycotting Lagos ports and start using the others......your argument I repeat is vile,pedestrian and I must add reeks of envy and hate.

Organize a Biafran referendum. Let's see how many centuries it will take the Biafrans to build world-class ports.
You can't eat your cake and have it. Or you think everyone living in Lagos is happy staying there?!
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Johnjustice: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2023
Go claim sambissa in peace cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Akatsuki1(f): 6:55am On Mar 12, 2023
tishbite42:

Just open the Calabar, Onne, PH and Warri ports; your Lagos will be left for you. Better still, organize a Biafran referendum.

olè nla! You guys wanna add SOUTH SOUTH region to your cursed barren landlocked MIDDLE EAST. We want you guys to actualize Biafra. But most of the prominent people from your region knows Biafra is a failed initiative. I'm happy to see the day your greedy people are driven out of Nigeria to your MIDDLE EAST Biafra, then you guys will get the dose of reality about how useless your region is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by EmekaA125(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
prostitution na igbo girls work alaye
Cheap prostitution with dirty pussy na Yoruba girls work. They full the whole Ibadan and Lagos disgracing their generation.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Akatsuki1(f): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2023
tishbite42:

Calabar is part of the South South political region and ethnically related to akwa ibom by extension.

Delta, rivers, cross river non of this state expresses intentions to join Biafra. Stop 🛑 claiming what's not yours!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Lithiumite: 7:44am On Mar 12, 2023
tishbite42:

Organize a Biafran referendum. Let's see how many centuries it will take the Biafrans to build world-class ports.
You can't eat your cake and have it. Or you think everyone living in Lagos is happy staying there?!

You just had a pseudo referendum via obi and we have all seen how that panned out and how intolerant and chauvinistic you all are,this no doubt is a reflection of what will happen in your biafra which is at best a delusion of grandeur and which is quite reminiscent of pre 1970 SE Nigeria.

Kaduna, Zamfara and Kogi states all came together to challenge a federal govt and checked it on it's overbearing powers but instead of you all to see the silver lining as a giant step towards true fiscal federalism which is what we should all stand and unite for,you all rallied against it and aimed to shoot it down plainly because it wasn't initiated by the SE and foolishly believing it would hurt the political aspirations of other regions to your own advantage but you are now all disappointed yet again.

Stop trying to blame everyone else but yourselves for your self inflicted failures.....you don't need Biafra to get the SE developed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by tishbite42: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Lithiumite:

You just had a pseudo referendum via obi and we have all seen how that panned out and how intolerant and chauvinistic you all are,this no doubt is a reflection of what will happen in your biafra which is at best a delusion of grandeur and which is quite reminiscent of pre 1970 SE Nigeria.

Kaduna, Zamfara and Kogi states all came together to challenge a federal govt and checked it on it's overbearing powers but instead of you all to see the silver lining as a giant step towards true fiscal federalism which is what we should all stand and unite for,you all rallied against it and aimed to shoot it down plainly because it wasn't initiated by the SE and foolishly believing it would hurt the political aspirations of other regions to your own advantage but you are now all disappointed yet again.

Stop trying to blame everyone else but yourselves for your self inflicted failures.....you don't need Biafra to get the SE developed.
I fully understand the tears in your eyes. You people expected the Igbos to abandon Obi but the exact opposite happened.
Keep on crying. We keep running Lagos like the marathon.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Lithiumite: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2023
tishbite42:

I fully understand the tears in your eyes. You people expected the Igbos to abandon Obi but the exact opposite happened.
Keep on crying. We keep running Lagos like the marathon.

This is not a dick measuring contest,you retard!! Keep running the Lagos and keep prospering it while your region continues to remain underdeveloped and playground for UGM and other outlaws.

As for your chest beating in other regions,do not worry,chickens will soon come home to roost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by bdon123(m): 8:21am On Mar 12, 2023
Sheggy13:

But do you as a Northerner go about insulting the sensibilities of the indigenous Lagos people telling them their land is a no man's land and that you developed their land for them?
Yes i also do,na northerners get Lagos.Most xpensive houses are owned by dem.Jst so u know,Most big Luxurious hotels in kaduna are owned by igbos....Infact Igbo man called Ekene won house of reps in kaduna n nobody is insulting anyone.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by bdon123(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2023
anonymous1759:

What has Tinubu done to you? His influence is working in Lagos what about your state without a godfather how far is it economically? Your hatred is full to the brim
D only reason why Lagos is wat it is ...is not becos of tinubu.use ur head bro.Lagos is former capital before Abuja...My state is not former capital of nigeria.There has never been an election in Lagos state till last presidential election,tinubu selects lagos candidates frm top to bottom n instil dem by force.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by bdon123(m): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2023
APCHaram:

And what is your business with Lagos and Tinubu ?

Have you driven Orji Kalu and his okija shrine mafia from Abia?

Has IMO seen a descent individual govern her since conception ?..

Why is Anambra unable to attain good governance ?

What of Enugu and Ebonyi with their recycled mediocrity ?

You are bloody hypocrites.

Fix your shithole and leave Lagos for Yoruba people.
Anambra was not former capital of Nigeria,Lagos has always been great before d existence of d agbado master.Talking abt my own area....i am a northerner n i dont lay claim to abuja even though its nxt to kaduna.Every nigerian owns abuja n is free to live .Stop stupid tribalism
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by omonnakoda: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2023
OKOSISIBF:
Some people talk without reason, why is Lagos flourishing? Is because of the port,they should open the port in the east and watch how business will flourish there
Ask God why Ibo land is landlocked
So you imagine if they open port in Akwa Ibom it will be yours?
Akwa Ibom people will start singing Ibo ayaya?
You are landlocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by omonnakoda: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2023
bdon123:

D only reason why Lagos is wat it is ...is not becos of tinubu.use ur head bro.Lagos is former capital before Abuja...My state is not former capital of nigeria.There has never been an election in Lagos state till last presidential election,tinubu selects lagos candidates frm top to bottom n instil dem by force.
Lagos state was never former capital of Nigeria
It was only created in I967
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by bdon123(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2023
omonnakoda:

Lagos state was never former capital of Nigeria
It was only created in I967
To educate u....Lagos was former capital of Nigeria frm 1914 to 1991.It only lost that after creation of FCT.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by omonnakoda: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2023
bdon123:

To educate u....Lagos was former capital of Nigeria frm 1914 to 1991.It only lost that after creation of FCT.
Educate yourself Oponu
what is Lagos?
There is a difference between Lagos state and Lagos city
just like there is with Enugu,Ondo,Bauchi,Kano etc
Lagos state was created in 1967 so it could not have been capital before it was created
How can an ignoramus educate one who knows
Can a blind man show the way to the sighted
Lagos state was NEVER the capital of Nigeria
You don't know anything and you think you know everything
Is that not foolish?

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by BossGerald: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2023
Tflex01:

You are saying nonsense. Yoruba is Yoruba whether from Kogi West to Kwara, Ekiti to Lagos, you can't divide Yorubas with your silly politics.

You wan come lagos from your ekiti village to drag lagos with Lagosians because you be yoruba.

What are you doing in lagos?? Why don't you go kwara and drag with them?? Or even kogi??why must it be lagos??

You Don see hausa man from kaduna go claim kano because they're all hausa?? You're simply an immigrant in lagos, you don't take yourself as superior to other migrants from other parts of the country, you'll always get problem.

Na Lagosians I dey blame wey allow all those nonsense, why you no allow an ekiti man govern ogun state or osun, since you're all yoruba??
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Zincfingers: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2023
bdon123:

Yes i also do,na northerners get Lagos.Most xpensive houses are owned by dem.Jst so u know,Most big Luxurious hotels in kaduna are owned by igbos....Infact Igbo man called Ekene won house of reps in kaduna n nobody is insulting anyone.
See Emeka dey disguise.
Osu , why are you not proud of your osu ancestry grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by YorubaSamurai: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2023
EmekaA125:

Cheap prostitution with dirty pussy na Yoruba girls work. They full the whole Ibadan and Lagos disgracing their generation.
you can keep fooling yourself.. Most olosho wey I don meet for online wey dey Lagos na igbo girls ...
Your girls dominate prostitution home and abroad
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by omonnakoda: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2023
APCHaram:

Which port do you have in the yeast ?

Calabar, Omne and Warri ports are not in the yeast but south south
I wonder
There are some people who are very good at looking at other people's things and in their minds it becomes their own.
That is why you hear
We the SS/SE all the time
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by anonymous1759(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2023
bdon123:

Crap 💩 Lagos Is the formal FTC this is your slogan you guys are shameless . Mention one governor in the East that's better than fashola, Ambode or Sanwo olu? Lagos as at 1999 is not the same Lagos as of today . Lagos island is where the FCT was located not mainland.

Do you know Anthony village or Egbeda In the early 2000's after electing incompetent leaders in your region you envy Lagos because of Tinubu . Tinubu selection in Lagos has been working so rest .
PH, Delta, are oil producing states what have their leadership done in terms of administration? Tinubu is not your problem but HATE

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Owontime: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2023
kettykin:

First the need has been created by the presence of a demonic, hate spitting,satanic and spiteful political entity APC, the second is the galvanization of opinions which presently ongoing, third is the creation of awareness and the last is the mobilization of resources.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Owontime: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Chinedu go back to your village, stop speaking nonsense grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by Dbestbrest: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2023
JASONjnr:

Dude, if the Igbos venture into anything.... They always flourish!
Go back to your region and flourish if that will give us peace. You guys are too proud and it is because education is lacking in your development. You guys have sown seeds of discord that had germinated and flourish. Flourishing to the level that you are hated everywhere. Only mercy can make other Nigerians like you again
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by bdon123(m): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2023
anonymous1759:

Crap 💩 Lagos Is the formal FTC this is your slogan you guys are shameless . Mention one governor in the East that's better than fashola, Ambode or Sanwo olu? Lagos as at 1999 is not the same Lagos as of today . Lagos island is where the FCT was located not mainland.

Do you know Anthony village or Egbeda In the early 2000's after electing incompetent leaders in your region you envy Lagos because of Tinubu . Tinubu selection in Lagos has been working so rest .
PH, Delta, are oil producing states what have their leadership done in terms of administration? Tinubu is not your problem but HATE
I hav nothing to say to someone that prefers a selection than election...it shows ur ideals as a human being.
Re: Lagos: Birnin Gwari Forest In Kaduna; Sambisa Are No Man’s Land - Sani by bdon123(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2023
Zincfingers:

See Emeka dey disguise.
Osu , why are you not proud of your osu ancestry grin grin
Emeka dey disguise n still Obi get numbers for north n Lagos.So who dey vote am for north?If its only igbos that supported Obi,he wont get this kind numbers....if ur eyes cannot still see this,then Ur IQ is jst not enough to warrant an argument frm me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Of PDP Campaigns In Edo: Wike, Okowa, Makarfi, Anenih, Ikimi Attend / Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY / Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.