Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children (51547 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Tonyxlr83: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
YOU ARE MILES AHEAD OF THE LYING MACHINE OBI THR FRAUD.

CRYING OPPORTUNIST THAT WANTS TO USE END SARS TO CANVASS VOTES FROM THE YOUTH

THANK GOD HE FAILED WOEFULLY IN THE ELECTION

A BAD OMEN AND VISIONLESS MAN THAT COULDN'T ADD ANY MEANINGFUL TO ANAMBRA THROUGH OUT HIS 8 YEARS
them dey talk something reasonable you dey hear dey waste your papa school fees dey post nonsense mtchw
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by tunapawizzy: 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sammy5413:
Apology accepted, go and sin no more
But as you dey go, may motor jam you!!!
Please o before motor jam am, let him face and lose the election. Then in 4 years he should come again and lose again.
After that one, you and motor can now decide what you want to do with him.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by tunapawizzy: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:

A BAD OMEN AND VISIONLESS MAN THAT COULDN'T ADD ANY MEANINGFUL TO ANAMBRA THROUGH OUT HIS 8 YEARS
Stewpidity is naturally loud, you didn't need to highlight it in bold and caps.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Sleekfingers: 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/11/i-apologise-for-calling-everybody-children-desmond-elliot/

Those children have chosen not to forgive you. Kindly start packing your loads, because those children have decided to vote for Elu P
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by emenezer(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Apology not accepted.... If for almost a year now, you didn't apology, only to. Come out now, cos of election.... Then you might as well. Keep your apology
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by ikemesit4477: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Faber:
We your children have decided to vote you out...😎

It's over for you politically, just make sure your sons don't repeat your mistakes if they seek political office in the future
last last Desmond idiot don cast! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Wettoid123: 1:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
This is not you desmond stop pretending you are only doing this because you seek re election pls go back to your nollywood I think you are better there!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by okechuks22: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goat apology kill u there
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Jesubaby: 1:52pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nwodosis:
Why is the apology coming this late? Needless apologising to the children my respected brother, children won't vote you because children don't vote.
Lol
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by aestake: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Icarus99:
Too late
I tell you. He said he was protecting the speaker from attacks. How old people expect respect from youngsters and people they don't regard or cheat on baffles me.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Temmybaba08: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
Children don't vote
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by nedekid: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
sekundosekundo:
wink

My worry is not calling us "children" but how a FOOLgrown man will commission a wooden bridge and a toilet as a constituency projects.

For real? The bridge seems to be made from the chassis of truck.
Anyway cannot blame him as he has to fend for a wife with puppies in Canada, mistresses also with puppies too.. Those are his real constituency projects. grin
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by occfx: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nwodosis:
Why is the apology coming this late? Needless apologising to the children my respected brother, children won't vote you because children don't vote.

Nollywood will even reject the efulefu

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by CarlesPuyol(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
From that picture, e be like say na vehicle chassis dem use to support that bridge.

Man get audacity to come commission pako bridge.

sekundosekundo:
wink

My worry is not calling us "children" but how a FOOLgrown man will commission a wooden bridge and a toilet as a constituency projects.

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by phemmyfour: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nwodosis:
Don't mind them. Whenever election is approaching, they will suddenly be showing fake humility

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Emdebby2: 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
We are still your children Honourable Desmond Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by poseidon12: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nwodosis:

They were feeling arrogant until they saw how the youth voted and became humble.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Acekidnote: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
ABIODUN105:
The forthcoming election have brought this man down to his knees

We are all Children, then you re a child. Who give a Bleep you apologise.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Olapills(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Apologizing for misconstruing you?
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Dzeems01: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2023
We ur children prefer to see you on Nollywood movie ..u don't deserve another chance
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by bong4(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by bejeria101(m): 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
You lack basic intelligence. Dem go still remove you
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by obalmartin(f): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sorry oo oga. Them say make i tell you say e don late.
So just ask God to help you.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by 8stargeneral: 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2023
And this is the time you want to apologise

We don't need it

Keep it to yourself
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Banbanna(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Some things are better left unsaid. This guy was just ill-advised about this idea. I hardly knew anything about that comment. Who no know don come know now. And for those who knew & had forgotten, he just reminded them.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Jossibest(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Your going there is not the intrest of your people but for your own selfish intrest.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by prayeraino: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Let him tell the children who was /is responsible for the killings at Lekki then the children will consider if they actually want to forgive him
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Owologbo(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:

You get sense so? Abi you be robot?
Are you programmed to think in one direction?
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Ashirioluwa: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
Desmond Idiot must go. This man doesn’t deserve another term.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by ABIKEM: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
U will go back to street after now....oworu is coming
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Kayharry(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2023
The reality dawn on him when his Godfather looses Lagos to obidient and It was after then he realised he had to apologize to lagosian . Wicked and greedy people.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Ubdavis(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
As Humble as a wilted cocoyam leaf

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State / Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.