Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,911 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children (51577 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Olasty(f): 2:06am On Mar 12, 2023
maestroferddi:
The dude is a massive flop...

Imagine a lawmaker representing one of the richest and most posh state constituencies in Nigeria...

From Ogunlana Drive all the way to Lawanson environs...from National Stadium to Alaka/iponri neighborhood....from Adeniran Ogunsanya Street to Bode Thomas down to Babs Animashaun to Eric Moore vicinity...from Ojuelegba to Tejuosho area...

Tell me how many places in Nigeria can compare with this constituency in almost all indices of development?

If you could give a "pako" bridge to Surulere 1, what then should the lawmaker from a place like say an interior part of the North East give?

Oga you don try...comot make another person try im own...

The guy is really a shame to the youth
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by tylesh(f): 2:19am On Mar 12, 2023
Apology not accepted!
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by chickenfoot: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
Why is the apology coming this late? Needless apologising to the children my respected brother, children won't vote you because children don't vote.
well said
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Resolute911: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Apology not accepted.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Clown! You re not going back to the senate. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? / BokoHaram Members Caught IDP Camp In Gwoza (Photos) / How A Customer Stood His Ground Against Outrageous NEPA Bill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.