Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,161 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:51 AM

Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) (930 Views)

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by floret23(f): 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2023
The young man could be heard confronting his girlfriend for using the APC presidential candidate as her wallpaper while questioning who got her the phone between the politician and himself.

A man has seized his girlfriend's iPhone after she used the photo of Nigeria’s president-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as her wallpaper.

In the video making the rounds on social media, the lady was condemned by her boyfriend over the wallpaper.

The young man could be heard confronting his girlfriend for using the APC presidential candidate as her wallpaper while questioning who got her the phone between the politician and himself.

He, however, insisted on seizing the phone as he made a move to sign out his girlfriend’s login details on the smartphone.

A post shared by Under The Sun Where Everything Unravels (@things_dey_occur)

See some reactions that followed …

Zazzy_boss🇳🇬🇦🇪: “INEC don finally rigg this relationship😂”

edethappiness781: “Tinubu for dat matter 😂 abeg collect de phone.”

Next of king 👑: “collect that phone from her hand… make in go meet tinubu buy phone for her nonsense.”

DE BEST 100: “ineck typing 😂them go rigg this relationship.”

preshygold: “collect your phone still break-up with her I hate what I don’t like😂😂😂why she go carry ancestor dey wallpaper 😂rock of ages 😂.”

Watch Video Below;

https://www.instagram.com/things_dey_occur/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=85b31bf2-1644-4e7d-8169-a850d8a53d99&ig_mid=89875B03-7D6A-46D3-B241-791AE9067855

1 Like

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by floret23(f): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Girlfriend wey Mumu. Who owns a dumb girlfriend? grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by ahnie: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
cheesy
She's such a CORN-fused gal,God bless the boyfriend for CORN-fistcating her phone.
O ni labour in vain rara.

He should give her CORN-dition to follow if she wants the phone back.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by helinues: 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Bitter and attention seeker man

How can you be brainwashed about religion and still get brainwashed in politics.

No wonder so many tantrums from them

Intolerant set of supporters

9 Likes

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by Cypress042: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

How can you be brainwashed about religion and still get brainwashed in politics.

Lol, this is just a case between man and his girlfriend why bringing politics into it? He's angry the girlfriend didn't use his picture as wallpaper, how does that relate to politics?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by Bluntguy: 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2023
That girl must be high on Tinubu's product

2 Likes

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by helinues: 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Bluntguy:
That girl must be high on Tinubu's product

I bet you can never date a girl supporting different EPL team apart from the one you support.

As in, don't some of you reason things logically before acting or talking.

So if the guy's boss is an Apc supporter and got to know that the guy supported another party, is it fair enough for his boss to fire him because of that?

2 Likes

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
tongue

Can you use Peter Obi as your screen server apart from Amadiohatongue
helinues:

Intolerant set of supporters

Even tinubu also known as 'BAT' you cannot use his pictures as your screen server tongue

3 Likes

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by Zonefree(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nigerian girls no just get sense, walai.

Your boyfriend bought phone for you, na Tinubu wey no send your papa na em you use as your display picture

Foolish girl!

5 Likes

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
angry
ahnie:
cheesy
She's such a corn-fused gal.
Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by helinues: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Can you use Peter Obi as your screen server apart from Amadiohatongue

Even tinubu also known as 'BAT' you cannot use his pictures as your screen server tongue

You know, I am allergic to failure, why should I use picture of a known failure on my phone, even Amadioha self go disagree
Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by Zonefree(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

You know, I am allergic to failure, why should I use picture of a known failure on my phone, even Amadioha self go disagree
You're becoming a nuisance of late. You really need to slow down.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
How's he a failure when Lawrence Anini also known as 'BAT' stole Peter Obi mandate tongue
helinues:

His mandate can be delayed but can never be denied tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:

That is why brown roof has overtaken your towns. You lack adventure for fear of failure.

1 Like

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
This one serious oo.. give her the phone now.. u don't need ro be harsh.. just be patient cos soon our mandate will be returned...if there isn't rivalry in politics it won't be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by Ogbuefi2020: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2023
Zonefree:

You're becoming a nuisance of late. You really need to slow down.
All urchins are trying hard in vain to legitimize thiefnubuu fraud but they don't Peter Obi very well

2 Likes

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by ahnie: 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2023
tongue

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by floret23(f): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
helinues

You are the only urchin on this thread. Call the attention of your fellow urchins from emilokan whatsapp group. Your wailing is urgently needed.
Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by DevilSignature: 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
grin

That's my guy
Not all these modafuckas doing sisi with girls

Real niggas don't take shit

1 Like

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
How do some girls accept this type of guys in their life? 🤦‍♂️
Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by Newton2024: 9:27pm On Mar 11, 2023
helinues:
Bitter supporters
"When a thief boldly encourages you to go to court, just know that his elder brother is the chief judge" - East African proverb

INEC and Supreme Court are criminal enterprises, parts of the ruling APC's criminal structures that must be dismantled for us to have a new and better Nigeria.
Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by compton11(m): 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2023
floret23:
Girlfriend wey Mumu. Who owns a dumb girlfriend? grin
how is she mumu?

Your ass think say na everyone will like that Pandora fraud?
Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by agadez007(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2023
Tinubu can act in a horror movie without makeup
Do you want the wallpaper to give children convulsion?

I Stan with the boyfriend
You self,see face na

Re: Man Seizes Girlfriend's Phone For Using Tinubu As Wallpaper (Pic, Video) by techWriter3: 1:12am On Mar 12, 2023
boyfriend wey Mumu

(1) (Reply)

4 Days To Election Gbadebo Releases Account Number For Campaign Donations. / Pictures Of Mc Oluomo Thugs That Attack Olumide Owuru In Surulere LG Today / Yoruba Ronu--muslim Comes First In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.