Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,674 members, 7,921,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:13 AM

Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong (18896 Views)

Presidential Poll: Why I Defeated You — Tinubu Replies Obi / Presidential Poll: Why Obi Must Win — Afenifere Leader, Pa Adebanjo / Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by vision2050: 6:29am On Mar 12, 2023
Until majority start to decide who govern them, we are playing.

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by Buksaylor: 6:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Bobloco:
.‘Some worked in cahoots with politicians’

https://dailytrust.com/presidential-poll-why-pollsters-got-outcome-wrong/

Most were correct because Obi won the election.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by rummmy: 6:31am On Mar 12, 2023
Obi won the election hands down..
Inec know what they did,reasons they want to frustrate him even with court order...
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by ElSudani: 6:32am On Mar 12, 2023
My common sense poll correctly predicted Tinubu's victory. I also predicted that Obi will definitely lule by a wide margin.
The polls simply were ridiculous.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by Babastrong(m): 6:34am On Mar 12, 2023
[quote author=nony43 post=121669769] The Poll forecasters were right with their predictions, but INEC jinxed it all and Buhari’s I don’t care body language crowns it all.[ Why are you shooting yourself. is EIU that predicted a victory for Tinubu not a vote forecaster? If you said they're right, why blaming inec.]
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by Kingspin(m): 6:35am On Mar 12, 2023
How do we know when INEC is a chief rigger
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by jaymichael(m): 6:36am On Mar 12, 2023
EmekaMD:
Polls were correct and accurate. Obi won the election
The only thing poll fail to factor in was INEC compromise and collusion with the APC rigging machine.

How could you say poll was wrong when LP won Lagos state with over 900k but was shortchanged to less than 600k votes.

Won Rivers state win miles of votes but was called for APC

Won Platue with wide margin but was closed up for APC

Won Benue state but was called for APC

Votes where not calculated properly in many Northern states. Example was Bauchi where he got over 5k in one local government but was assigned less than 800 in the whole state.

Polls were conducted on the basis that the election would be free and fair.

Isn't it too early to be drunk?😜♾️✌️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by famology(m): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2023
The economist summarized it accurately. Division in the pdp and the emergence of obi gave Tinubu the victory.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by Digriz(m): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2023
If the election is conducted again in a free and fair manner, LP will win landslide.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by lawrenzooo: 6:38am On Mar 12, 2023
Pollsters didn't factor in the INEC factor....
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by EmekaMD(m): 6:41am On Mar 12, 2023
jaymichael:
Isn't it too early to be drunk?😜♾️✌️
ofcourse it is, 3
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by Mikepenny5(m): 6:42am On Mar 12, 2023
They fail to include INEC as a party, I don’t see inec as independent anymore they are affiliated with party , yakubu your families and fourth generation will never know peace.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by Actuarydeji(m): 6:44am On Mar 12, 2023
That disaster you are praying for will visit your household, by the grace of God my household and I and every other peace loving in Nigeria will experience a positive in the tenure of President Tinubu
Tutor55:
Drug Lord + Islamic Terrorist = Disaster

Asiwaju + Shettima = ASISHE2023 i.e the great mistake

God forbid BAT thing in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by Injera(f): 6:49am On Mar 12, 2023
Digriz:
If the election is conducted again in a free and fair manner, LP will win landslide.
In nw and ne abi or Biafra land

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by TK9680: 6:50am On Mar 12, 2023
The polls were rigged. They were not free and fair. Ok f Bola Tinubu won, no problem! Let’s accept it! However if INEC says it ran flawed elections, then we should look at the results again!!
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by DoxxAnon: 6:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Pollsters didn’t get their prediction wrong… if an outcome is changed through figure manipulation, voter intimidation and procedural fraud, would you say the pollsters got it wrong?
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by morocco97(m): 6:50am On Mar 12, 2023
Tutor55:
Drug Lord + Islamic Terrorist = Disaster

Asiwaju + Shettima = ASISHE2023 i.e the great mistake

God forbid BAT thing in Nigeria
Tutor55family=ASISHE2023/2027. Bastard Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by verifiablefacts: 6:51am On Mar 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The election was flawed. What we all witness on the 25th of February, 2023 was an electoral heist

How can one describe the regrets, gnashing of teeth, forlorn faces that greeted the announcement of the winner of that election. The over 8 million people that was alleged to have voted for the winner were not seen anywhere celebrating.

INEC violated the electoral law and its guidelines

The beneficiary of that flawed process knows that he is with a stolen mandate

Off the topic

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by Workch: 6:52am On Mar 12, 2023
Pollster didn't get it wrong, INEC got it wrong
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by riverbird: 6:54am On Mar 12, 2023
Let's say the truth please, the election was strongly rigged, tinubu never won the election and everyone knows that.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by ussv: 6:57am On Mar 12, 2023
I don't know when people will learn in this country, the Aboki that voted for Tinubu in one remote village in Jigawa state e.t.c, does not have social media account, some of them do not even have mobile phone talk less of having recharge card to recharge it. The North will continue to play a key role for whoever becomes Nigeria`s president for a long time to come. Electoral maps Favours them and their numbers are also superior. Some states total votes in Southern Nigeria are even smaller than total votes for some local government areas in the North. Na because all of them no come out to vote because they were aggrieved cos of Naira scarcity, the different would have been far worse. This is my opinion though before people start to curse me o. If i got it wrong no vex, i no too Sabi book o.

10 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by alanto: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2023
From the data above only 53% of people from south east wanted to vote Obi but Obi got 95% of votes from the region... The biggest rigger don't always win... I learned that

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by Zico5(m): 7:02am On Mar 12, 2023
Everyone knows Peter Obi can only win on-line. Those conducting poll forgot that real voters are in the North. The moment Igbo see online voting the will rush there to vote thinking they are the only one in this country. North is teaching everyone that in Nigeria, online votes don't count

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by Eriokanmi: 7:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:
The election was flawed. What we all witness on the 25th of February, 2023 was an electoral heist

How can one describe the regrets, gnashing of teeth, forlorn faces that greeted the announcement of the winner of that election. The over 8 million people that was alleged to have voted for the winner were not seen anywhere celebrating.

Ballot Box snatching where Obi was seen leading, manipulation of result sheets and figures as seen in Rivers, Lagos( agege) , etc woth swapping of figures. Vote buying in Ondo and Ekiti States. I was in ekiti the upper week where voters were still seen receiving 5k alert as promised them, should they vote a particular candidate.

In Benue, up till last night , over 45 wards weren't allowed to vote by inec because of the attacks on communities a day to elecrion by bandits. The people of Benue appealed to INEC to move their PUs away from those areas so the same people won't be disenfranchised in this week's election.

Above all, inec's complicity in the election was a thing of concern. Server was deliberately shut down, results couldn't be posted on the inec server, while other political parties cried out and raised concerns, the APC kept mum over this worrisome situation. Since the matter is already in court, I wouldn't say much about it. Not all the polling agents who had copies of the original result sheets snapped and saved nationwide on their phones, which are also tenable in the court of law as evidence can be said to be lying in the end.

The outcome of the case would teach a lot some sense. Even the international communities had said the election was marred with irregularities, contrary to their previous reports since 1999.

You can't claim to be a popular candidate yet, you'd not win in your home state, including the fct. That alone has further casts doubts in the veracity of the Feb 25th elections.
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by Tetrahedron(m): 7:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Lies from blocobo or whatever your moniker is!
Apc lost squarely!
The druglord lost FCT!!

See you in court
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by saysoo: 7:03am On Mar 12, 2023
Bobloco:
.‘Some worked in cahoots with politicians’

https://dailytrust.com/presidential-poll-why-pollsters-got-outcome-wrong/
They were all partisan.
I knew Tinubu will win when LP and NNPP came out.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by obailala(m): 7:03am On Mar 12, 2023
wwwkaycom:
Those fake opinion polls, the noisome campaign of insults, curses, harassments from obidients and people of southeast and assurances from fake pastors actually swayed Peter Obi and gave him false motivation to believe that he can hurriedly decamp from PDP and win presidential election 6 months after. I still don't know how he can defeat Asiwaju or Atiku in any free and fair contest.
If you're so sure he cant win, why did you have to resort to brutal rigging? Why didnt you allow a free and fair contest if you feel your candidate was so popular?
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by Benega9(m): 7:04am On Mar 12, 2023
maTutora:
The election must be re-done
re dome when I don break my pvc
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by LANRYUS(m): 7:05am On Mar 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Since when celebration becomes a law to support a winner. I am one of the over N8million and same with so many others within and outside this platform. No be by noise.

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by Blitzerz: 7:06am On Mar 12, 2023
The pollsters were very correct.

Thats why INEC chairman rigged and disabled bivas
Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by muykem: 7:07am On Mar 12, 2023
Ofunaofu:

IPOB will continue to regret and gnashing of teeth as long as Nigeria politics is concerned. Peter Obi instigated ethnic and religion sentiment which actually assisted him to get more votes but can never make him a president.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Why Pollsters Got Outcome Wrong by muykem: 7:09am On Mar 12, 2023
obailala:
If you're so sure he cant win, why did you have to resort to brutal rigging? Why didnt you allow a free and fair contest if you feel your candidate was so popular?
Where and where did rigging occurred?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Orders Arrest Of Bakare, Falana, Melaye, Others / Omokri: Osinbajo Outshines Buhari, Will Nigerians Want To Go Back To PMB? / Bukola Saraki To Face Trial On 3 Of The Counts Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.