Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,685 members, 7,948,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos (27194 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Donedeal1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Please, let this guys not go and import ugm into Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by pussyeater(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Not this bastard IPOB terrorist Chinedu. The werey changed his name from Chinedu to Gbadebo all of a sudden. E don forget say internet nor dey forget. What a fraudster... Quote me, make hunger kee you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Zorn: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Please avoid quoting me with such stupid nonsense. I’m entitled to my opinions. Be very careful and I won’t warn you again next time.
Take your stupid entitlement out of public forum. You can't put propagating stupidity on a public forum and expect everyone to be quiet.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by silverkings: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Please avoid quoting me with such stupid nonsense. I’m entitled to my opinions. Be very careful and I won’t warn you again next time.
Are you not the stupid one here??

Someone who just turned 40 with all his exposure and education, you called him inexperienced Ọ ya do your worst.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by kingthreat(m): 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
BurialGround:

Shut up. Some of Your mates are presidents of their countries, with this mindset you won't become one.

No be your mate too. Apart from being a nuisance here, what have you achieved with your existence?

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
shut up please

How old was macron when he became president of France but look how well he has governed the country

You people will just sit in your little house and be talking about experience, rubbish
Shut up too
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Ibrahimcoomasie: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
pussyeater:
Not this bastard IPOB terrorist Chinedu. The werey changed his name from Chinedu to Gbadebo all of a sudden. E don forget say internet nor dey forget. What a fraudster... Quote me, make hunger kee you.
Epe is a core Yoruba town of the Ijebu stock.

They know Chinedu is disguising as Gbadebo.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Themanleshey: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
ENGINEERG:
Dictators won't give up easily....But Lagosians must be freed now

Same way anambra people were freed into poverty . lol see who dey talk grin wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Lumig: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
A sign that you are not wanted there. But they shouldn't have used gun, ordinary sticks would have done the magic cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Ologbo147: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Am not surprised. They are so desperate now but Gbadebo will still win. Omoluabi ekoo lafę lalimosho. Sanwoolu doesn't exist here. God bless Ambode who remembered us. [b]As the largest local government in lagos and Nigeria in population, [/b]we will deliver our LG for LP as we did on the 25th.

It's Obio-akpor, I feel the population of Lagos is a little bit exaggerated. Lagos in its entirety is about 3000km square. The inhabitable part is about 60 percent, that's about 1600 to 1900 kmsquare. If an independent census is conducted, Lagos would be at most 15 million. 1600 to 1900 km square is just about the size of Benin city of today. Benin city of today in all her grandeur cannot exceed four million and there are go slows here and there that last about 30 minutes to 1 hour in the evening when people are coming from work and in the morning when they are going to work. Just imagine times five or six of that population what it will be. Lagos is not up to seventeen million, e nor reach, the reason why we seem to notice that density is the very small size-landmass. Eriokanmi
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by FarahAideed: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
This man is inexperienced , Lagos is not for the inexperienced. My observation, he should thread carefully as well. Don’t quote me to say nonsense, I’m entitled to my opinions.
Give one reason why you think he is inexperienced

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by sliky09: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
This man is inexperienced , Lagos is not for the inexperienced. My observation, he should thread carefully as well. Don’t quote me to say nonsense, I’m entitled to my opinions.
Says someone who has made up his mind to remain a slave
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by playerinc(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:

Ozwor, people wey you senior dey rule Countries. Experience kill you there.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:

Give one reason why you think he is inexperienced
Recently in an interview, he said he’s going to upgrade cleaners to earn over 100,000 before his 100days in office and other things that were clearly not feasible within that short period. So that’s why I think he’s inexperienced.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by silverkings: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Shut up too
I know you must be ashamed of yourself now Online agbero
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Tareq1105: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
I don't believe this story.

Do they have to wear Rising t-shirt 👕? Those who wants to attack political opponents would hide their identity. Are we indomie children on this platform?

Just like when Atiku said APC thugs in APC branded vehicle attacked him in Borno. What did we see later? We saw video of Dino Melaye PDP removing branded Tinubu Shettima sticker from some vehicles.

Politicians cannot be trusted. Me o, I don't believe. If they were sent by APC , they would not wear any clothes that would reveal their identity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
sliky09:
Stop quoting me if we can’t have a peaceful conversation.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by arantess: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Yes and your opinions are irrelevant in the scheme of things
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by FarahAideed: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Recently in an interview, he said he’s going to upgrade cleaners to earn over 100,000 before his 100days in office and other things that were clearly not feasible within that short period. So that’s why I think he’s inexperienced.

😅😅😅😅 I agree he is truly inexperienced and unrealistic ..100k ke ..na this kind talk make me no ever take sowore serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Topmaike007(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
where did sanwolu learnt his own before he took the Mantle as Governor??

Yeye dey smell, your assertion no go work please look for another thing to say
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Eriokanmi: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ologbo147:
It's Obio-akpor, I feel the population of Lagos is a little bit exaggerated. Lagos in its entirety is about 3000km square. The inhabitable part is about 60 percent, that's about 1600 to 1900 kmsquare. If an independent census is conducted, Lagos would be at most 15,000
Na Alimosho bro. Even judging from the state with the highest number of pvc collection, you couid gess what the population could be. Lagos population is approaching 21m already. Are you from Ologbo dukedom? smiley
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
FarahAideed:

😅😅😅😅 I agree he is truly inexperienced and unrealistic
Thank you for being civil and not rude like the lots here. If you read his tweets you’ll also see clearly how inciteful they are. So I still believe he’s inexperienced for the job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by arantess: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
playerinc:

Ozwor, people wey you senior dey rule Countries. Experience kill you there.
The clown na confine ozwor

Many youths are the problems of this country, imagine wetin the mumu dey yarn

Gowon was 32, Diete spiff was 24 buhari was same age as Gbadebo but he thinks you must be old to have experience

Even Donald trump at old age had no experience of governance and he was president

Clowns everywhere
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Tareq1105: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lumig:
A sign that you are not wanted there. But they shouldn't have used gun, ordinary sticks would have done the magic cheesy

It's to gain public sympathy. They fired gunshots but no one was killed or injured. He must be talking of fireworks. All these Obi and obidients lies and mischief would not save you on Saturday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by FarahAideed: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Thank you for being civil and not rude like the lots here. If you read his tweets you’ll also see clearly how inciteful they are. So I still believe he’s inexperienced for the job
If he says he will pay cleaners 100k a month then he is not a realistic person

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by lereinter(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
sliky09:

Sebi you are obi slave too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: This Goat Is Smarter Than Most Nigerian Governors / Suicide Bomber Kills Students In Kano Poly / Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.