Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,670 members, 7,948,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos (27192 Views)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Autobot05: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2023
Omoawoke:

They have every right to protest, they are APC campaign members so ??

You guys need to stop all these unnecessary propagandas, it doesn’t work

To protest for not being paid after voting like they agreed before the election ?
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by stuffs2002: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nwaetche:
Shurruup!

You an old man. Your mates are presidents in France, Canada and elsewhere.

The Canadian prime minister was a teacher when he was drafted in to contest and govern a country with far more GDP and advanced than Nigeria.

GRV is good to go. We need an MIT graduate with world class world view to govern lagos. GRV studied at MIT, an IVY league university. The IVY league universities are where most American President and other world leaders are trained. Lagos would not be an exception.

GRV is also a son of the soil and a scion of the stories Rhode-Vivourfamily of Isale-Eko. What is Sanwo-Olu pedigree? None that we know except serving Tinubu.

U R very ST00PEED 2insult &tell others not 2express their opinion
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by membranus: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Stop quoting me if we can’t have a peaceful conversation.

Ignore them, let them rant on. Your view have triggered their tribal hatred, therefore don't read their rejoinders, they will soon get tired of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Ayodeoba: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
press9jatv:
Sanwo Olu that’s not from Lagos State is a goner
igbo man telling Yoruba man he is not from Lagos state. You better shut up and face reality. Lp candidate is an iPob and can never rule lagos. His real name is Patric vivour chinedu
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by manikspears: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
BurialGround:

Shut up. Some of Your mates are presidents of their countries, with this mindset you won't become one.

You see how you make people loose interest in what you are saying? Any little thing you start throwing insults.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Ayodeoba: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
ENGINEERG:
Dictators won't give up easily....But Lagosians must be freed now
don’t bother yourself APC is still winning lagos. Those big projects you see in Lagos can never be handed over to Igbo man. After the election it’s total wipe out of igbos in Lagos
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Please avoid quoting me with such stupid nonsense. I’m entitled to my opinions. Be very careful and I won’t warn you again next time.

But you're a fo.o.l
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by abidem4real: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
This man is inexperienced , Lagos is not for the inexperienced. My observation, he should thread carefully as well. Don’t quote me to say nonsense, I’m entitled to my opinions.
Of course you are entitled to your foolish opinions!
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by achimendy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
This man is inexperienced , Lagos is not for the inexperienced. My observation, he should thread carefully as well. Don’t quote me to say nonsense, I’m entitled to my opinions.

You need serious medical attention.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Allisgud: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
ur opinion is trash, somebody narated what he went through in epe which is a known fact of lagos agberocracy and u are saying this
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by duro4chang(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Am not surprised. They are so desperate now but Gbadebo will still win. Omoluabi ekoo lafę lalimosho. Sanwoolu doesn't exist here. God bless Ambode who remembered us. As the largest local government in lagos and Nigeria in population, we will deliver our LG for LP as we did on the 25th.

But ever before now you were claiming that Jandor was going to win. It is no more Jandor? By next week both Jandor and Vivor will be shown where they belong. Please quote me after election and show me I am wrong.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by ImperialYoruba: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
The idea is we need to move away fom this agberocracy that Lagos state has come to be defined as where it is about violence and vitrol and anger and suppression and intimidation . If you do your job, you shouldn't have to intimidate people''

Were.

Id take agbero in Lagos over ipob terrorism in SE.

Say NO to GVR, sponsor of ipob in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ologbo147:
It's Obio-akpor, I feel the population of Lagos is a little bit exaggerated. Lagos in its entirety is about 3000km square. The inhabitable part is about 60 percent, that's about 1600 to 1900 kmsquare. If an independent census is conducted, Lagos would be at most 15 million. 1600 to 1900 km square is just about the size of Benin city of today. Benin city of today in all her grandeur cannot exceed four million and there are go slows here and there that last about 30 minutes to 1 hour in the evening when people are coming from work and in the morning when they are going to work. Just imagine times five or six of that population what it will be. Lagos is not up to seventeen million, e nor reach, the reason why we seem to notice that density is the very small size-landmass. Eriokanmi

Lol. Who be this again
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Nigerians are programmed to be selling their votes to old corrupt political thugs and oppressors as their leaders.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Onyeziokwu(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:

Inexperienced, was Sanwolu a governor before he was elected into office? Myopic Nigeria, one of the reasons we keep getting the wrong set of leaders in there. Sigh!

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Ologbo147: 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

Lol. Who be this again
That is the bitter pill. Even a 10 million population on a 2000 km square landmass would 'daze' the city let alone 15 million.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
achimendy:

You need serious medical attention.
You too. Tribal bigot. Toxic man
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by nnamdi640: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tinubu and his boys at work. May the soul of Funsho Williams rest in peace may those that killed never know peace.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by papamodico: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
My incoming governor, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, please be security conscious and the Almighty God will continue to guide and see you through this upcoming governorship election oo Saturday 18, 2023. My governor, no shaking, Lagosians are behind you
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Tolesav:
They want to kill this innocent boy
you dey call a 40 year man boy, u dey ok like this?
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by achimendy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
You too. Tribal bigot. Toxic man

You sound foolish for bringing tribe into this.

Am not a yoruba man, and I don't reside in lagos.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
achimendy:

You sound foolish for bringing tribe into this.

Am not a yoruba man, and I don't reside in lagos.
I hate you, go away. Very toxic set of men on this forum
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
gigabyte13:
They shot at you and your entourage and the bullet no enter right.....??
Abi una Dodge the bullet like matrix
Let your camera crew play us the video then
Chinedu....!!!!
Chinedu.......!!!!!!!
Chinedu.....!!!!!!!
Dis is not ANABALA
Shows us video werey olori Pelebe
you dey take Lagos for granted. People wey dey that state fit do and undo. Na God save GRV.
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by mirexxx(f): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
IF TINUBU CAN END AGBERO IN LAGOS,THEN LAGOS MASTER CAN BE ACHIEVED shortly angry
Quick question: Why can't the President by pass the governor (Baba Jide Sanwo Olu) to end Agboroism in Lagos?? After all he's the President of Nigeria.
Or is it until they are declared terrorists before they will tackle them? Just a question o
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by phemmyfour: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Agbero detected
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by bayelsaowei(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
BurialGround:

Shut up. Some of Your mates are presidents of their countries, with this mindset you won't become one.
thanks for telling the mumu...

Ask the folks who are talking about experience to tell us what massive experience macron had before becoming the president of France..

The useless old folks keep talking about experience whilst they steal away our future...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by BossGerald: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:

Your next governor is inexperience?? Dey play oo
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by BossGerald: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Please avoid quoting me with such stupid nonsense. I’m entitled to my opinions. Be very careful and I won’t warn you again next time.

Hahaha, wetin you wan do??
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Eriokanmi: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
duro4chang:
But ever before now you were claiming that Jandor was going to win. It is no more Jandor? By next week both Jandor and Vivor will be shown where they belong. Please quote me after election and show me I am wrong.
@ Duro, I know you've asked me this question several times but I've always been silent about it. Yes, I tipped jandor at the early stage cos of his ideas and the vision for lagos. The moment he chose Funke Akindele, I had to back off and supported LP instead. Leadership is not for a comedian. I'm not a politician but an advocate of good governance which our people aren't getting. I'm also not a fan of Tinubu as you can see. Anything that will take his corrupt hands off lagos is welcome by me. I promised delivering Alimosho for LP and I fulfilled that. Other LP members also promised delivering
their LGAs for LP and they did so. It was a collective effort. We spent our resources. I'd also deliver my LG for GRV come Saturday. We had told mama Orelope, mama daadaa,
that she should allow us do our thing. Hope you know her. Gd evening
Re: Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos by Ambber(f): 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2023
ProudEdoBoy:
The house boy of Tinubu must be voted our of office simple
amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elections: Atiku Slams N2bn Suit Against Buhari, Demands Apology / How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote / Wike Commissions Opobo/Nkoro Unity Road, First Link Road In 150 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.