Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP (16681 Views)

INEC Has Nothing To Hide – Yakubu / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by mrkia(m): 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Gbogannn!!!! I like your confidence

After 8 years of Jagaban comes the North 8years said Igbokwe
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by LYON06(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jones4190:
There is no difference between those who think Obi win election and those who believed India beat Nigeria 99:1
I swear
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Scamburster(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
eeetuk:
Thechairman of the electoral body, Mahmood Yakubu, gave the assurance when Labour Party’s legal head, Dr Livy Uzoukwu, led a 60-man legal team fto a meeting with representatives of INEC in Abuja on Monday to discuss modalities for obtaining the documents."

Labor party loves to play to the crowd. What does labor party think it would find in INEC documents? All the votes credited to labor party were votes earned as a result of INEC policy of votes allocation . The party didn't win Lagos, Abuja and those other states they got credited for. INEC allocated votes to labor party to make them look competitive and to calm down escalation of violence in southeast. And before election, Bola Tinubu was already told he would be president. Atiku Abubakar did not have a chance because INEC wanted a southerner to replace buhari- who is a northerners.

So , labor party will be lucky if some of those States credited for them don't get taken away from them during re-examination of requested documents. I think party is making a big mistake here.
You have no shame.
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Inosky: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2023
So why the rush to reconfigure BVAS machine? Why the rush to collate fake results?
Why the rush to declare election winner the the IREV portal was shutdown?
INEC CHAIRMAN, your papa dey. You will die a shameful deāth Yakubu Mahmood
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Kingspin(m): 12:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Jones4190:
There is no difference between those who think Obi win the election and those who believed India beat Nigeria 99:1
I would have rushed to believe you had INEC uploaded results in real-time, on the day of the election.
Lose or Win
The greatest win is winning with the people, at the polling units.
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:01am On Mar 14, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate form APC.

This I have seen.
Which yeye mandate. Did he win in the core north?
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 14, 2023
ubest1:

https://punchng.com/election-materials-inec-has-nothing-to-hide-yakubu-assures-lp/
The only consolation I have is that these clowns ruining this country are intellectually lazy and unintelligent people. You would be shocked at the primary school level attempt by INEC to conceal their robbery.
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by ttobizz(m): 6:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Eventually he speaks. I'm sure the BVAS reconfiguration has gone well
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by mikool007(m): 7:47am On Mar 14, 2023
Jones4190:
There is no difference between those who think Obi win election and those who believed India beat Nigeria 99:1
and there is no difference between you and a mad man whose reality is distorted by his own mind
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Deepthoughts: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jones4190:
obi wey the call tinubu his father
Don't worry,just wait,time n events shall tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Steady Electricity Possible In Nigeria? / Nigerians Need Solutions Not The Cause Of Problems – saraki / Banks, Churches More Corrupt: Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.