Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,182 members, 7,884,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP (16680 Views)

INEC Has Nothing To Hide – Yakubu / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory / Gunmen In Military Uniform Attack INEC Vehicle With Election Materials In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by fuelsaver: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
ubest1:

https://punchng.com/election-materials-inec-has-nothing-to-hide-yakubu-assures-lp/
Tell that to your babies.
Then make the electoral materials available for inspection. Deciever!

1 Like

Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Jones4190(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kelvin3476:

what is the difference b\w u and the present condition of 9jiria ?
we are better than you
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Jones4190(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
vikiphy89:

Even if he doesn't win but let there be transparency in all their processes.
if election is not transparent, how did obi manage to win Lagos

1 Like

Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Jones4190(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

You’re in denial and not well informed. Stop joking about the plight of Nigerian people. I can put a curse on you right now. Enough 😡
you can't curse someone who God has blessed
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Jones4190(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Masterito:
Obi didn't win , okay. Inec should allow them access as a competent has court granted. One I am sure of is no one won the election, there was supposed t be a run off. INEC is not honest, tell yourself the truth. How much does it cost to be transparent after spending billions for rigged elections?
you are dreaming, wake up
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by stuffs2002: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jones4190:
There is no difference between those who think Obi win election and those who believed India beat Nigeria 99:1

grin grin
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Jones4190(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Deepthoughts:
Just exercise a little patience ok, it's not necessary about obi winning, it's more about Tinubu winning by fraud.
even if you remove tinubu name from the ballot Atiku will still beat obi balablu
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Jones4190(m): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate form APC.

This I have seen.
for more joke press 419
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Chibundu44(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:

ThiqeQq2qq22-÷1+22123@2222rQ222s I have seen.
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by adioolayi(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

As it's always the opposite of real events falseprophet1 usually sees....

I will advise obedients to reject this falseprophet1 prophecy, so that the reverse can happen

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by obedience4(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Is there is a reasons why there is a false before your moniker
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Deepthoughts: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jones4190:

even if you remove tinubu name from the ballot Atiku will still beat obi balablu
I said,you all should just exercise a little patience, simple.
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Lashist(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jones4190:
There is no difference between those who think Obi win election and those who believed India beat Nigeria 99:1
Lol...People like you said Obi can't win lagos state...olodo. show us your polling unit result and how people celebrated apc there

1 Like

Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Subonbon(m): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Suwegbe wink
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by eeetuk(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Thechairman of the electoral body, Mahmood Yakubu, gave the assurance when Labour Party’s legal head, Dr Livy Uzoukwu, led a 60-man legal team fto a meeting with representatives of INEC in Abuja on Monday to discuss modalities for obtaining the documents."

Labor party loves to play to the crowd. What does labor party think it would find in INEC documents? All the votes credited to labor party were votes earned as a result of INEC policy of votes allocation . The party didn't win Lagos, Abuja and those other states they got credited for. INEC allocated votes to labor party to make them look competitive and to calm down escalation of violence in southeast. And before election, Bola Tinubu was already told he would be president. Atiku Abubakar did not have a chance because INEC wanted a southerner to replace buhari- who is a northerners.

So , labor party will be lucky if some of those States credited for them don't get taken away from them during re-examination of requested documents. I think party is making a big mistake here.
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by 5starMan: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jones4190:
if election is not transparent, how did obi manage to win Lagos
He won by a very large margin, even with the intimidation and rigging by the evil party. That's why you couldn't still make him come second or third.
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Ykc2(m): 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
If you to come porthacourt and ask people how did tinubu won river state they will laugh at your like your crazy,they will tell you that apc did not even get up to 20 000 votes in the whole river state,Peter won the election with too much margins
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by ogatboy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Oga heard PO interview that we will go to court and take the streets, my guy humble. PO is the Nigerian President
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by VIKTO83(m): 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Dr Livy Uzoukwu was same lead lawyer that Atiku used to challenge Buhari' s victory in 2019.
At least he has been used to failing at d presidential election tribunals.
A regular customer.
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by afbstrategies: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jones4190:

you can't curse someone who God has blessed
So, be quiet. Hate anyone here again and get cursed. Zip it 🤫
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Pacyrus(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
AdamuKD:

Shut up zombie

That guy na walking dead.

1 Like

Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by CaptainFM1: 6:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jones4190:

Address the issue at hand. Why is INEC disobeying court order? Are we a lawless society?
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Raf4: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

A fake prophet will always give fake prophecies and fake hopes. 😤
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Jones4190(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...People like you said Obi can't win lagos state...olodo. show us your polling unit result and how people celebrated apc there
people like you say obi will win election
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Jones4190(m): 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Deepthoughts:
I said,you all should just exercise a little patience, simple.
obi wey the call tinubu his father
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by chinemezeq: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
lansile:
Let them see how they lost
because they don set it to ur benefit.
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Bennycollins: 7:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
So why did you make the result sheet from my polling unit blurry.. I was there live and direct when the crystal clear picture was taken, only to see some illegible rubbish when I checked your portal.. You idiots are obviously hiding something
So many results blike that from my state cross river. Crooks all over the place.
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Bennycollins: 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Abass07:
I understand how disappointed this man will be. He conducted a free and fair election and yet he wasn't credited for that. He's been receiving blames and curses here and there.
Free and fair has changed meaning be that.
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Promising5555: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
What they mean is that they have hidden everything
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Lashist(m): 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jones4190:
people like you say obi will win election
We weren't wrong if inec wasn't bought by jagaban. Show us your polling unit result and how people jubilated when apc won. It's absurd that while LP supporters were jubilating when LP won in their PUs, APC supporters like you didn't make a victory videos. Even the celebs that took money from tinubu can't post videos on how apc won a polling unit. Just show us how APC won your polling unit. That's all
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Fearyourcreator: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
AdamuKD:
angry
E no go better for you
Shaga banza
Na billionaire ooo... No dey jogor
Re: Election Materials: INEC Has Nothing To Hide, Yakubu Assures LP by Fearyourcreator: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If you believe Inec, you will believe anything
I love INEC ooo... I too like them especially that chairman as he dey do when everybody body dey pepper them for collation center Abuja ... He was like gently make una dey play... Very cool headed man... Some people no get master's degree holder for their generation them go come online after smoking Igbo or Colorado abi any rubbish come here dey shit... I love Yakubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Tony Elumelu, Banky W At The National Assembly Business Event. Photos / APC South East Leaders Meet Buhari, Endorse Him For Second Term / Osita Chidoka: "Bail Conditions Of IPOB Members Granted Bail Will Be Met"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.