Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here (17919 Views)

No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals / The Present State Of Apapa Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by TashbaanHerbal(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good job
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by AwkaFinest: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
brucelee29:
Okowa is still collecting loans that is not tied to any project

Loan master grin grin
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Edipet(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

Ururuaka Alone is 35Km
ok, I mean total distance of all the roads
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by NwekereNdoki: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Edipet:
ok, I mean total distance of all the roads

i am not a govt official and I don't work in the ministry of works so I can't have that figure
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Edipet(m): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
NwekereNdoki:

i am not a govt official and I don't work in the ministry of works so I can't have that figure
okay
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by saintruky(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
tamdun:
Edo people go vanish for this thread,Obaseki don carry them handicap grin
Truly,edo no b lagos

If edo vanish wetin we deltans go do? Lol
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by EASY39(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Osun just comete See as this Adeleke dude lock down Osun State for PDP?just compete osogno ikirun road

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Richhaley(m): 12:50am On Apr 02, 2023
Hello Lasu students looking for apartment can contact me on 07057765847 on whatsapp or reach me on my call line on 07039821674
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by peoplewww: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
nazicartel:
what of Abia ?

Abia no come school. One flyover for 7 years.
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by blesdman(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
blesdman:
Rivers doing internal roads in 5 LGAs at the same time ...Port Harcourt city, emohua, asari toru, obio Akpor.....etc...numerous to mention. The Governor is a master in project funding and execution. 2 flyovers soon to be completed and commissioned before may 29th. Only despicable haters of good hate him. Nigerians are indeed their own problem
Surely

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments / Benneth Chinedum Igweh Is The New FCT Commissioner Of Police / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Receives The Prime Minister Of Antigua

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9