Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here (17918 Views)

No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals / The Present State Of Apapa Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by tammie24: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2023
waterpouroverfl:
The useless Desmond idiotic project can't be listed cause it will be a shame and eyesore

Don't want to cry

Meanwhile
For future projects

The last time i check king west the son of MC oluomo has no reasonable office or job but he knows how to insult people he can't feed for three days...

Sanwo Olu is a loyal boy to the agberoes.. he can't Serve two and love both ...

Meanwhile he can't Serve the people and also serve the agberoes

Have you ask yourself what will happen if Sanwo Olu should complete his next tenure

You will all be rule by MC oluomo in proxy ..

All they need do is bring a person as a front, then you can kiss your lips of freedom of speech goodbye

Meanwhile..

Am not from Lagos but as the case may be if I am a resident I have a say

Ekiti man leave Lagos for lagosians

Ondo man leave Lagos for lagosians

Ogun man leave Lagos for lagosians

Oyo man leave Lagos for lagosians

Kwara man leave Lagos for lagosians

Let the true sons of the soil rule their land

Stop pokenosing

Let indigineous rule their land

Lp top to bottom
let's hear about what your own state governor is doing

Abi you be bastard ni

You nor get where you come from?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by pocom16: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2023
This thread is filled with so many unintelligent people. This shouldn't have been a banter thread.

We need insights here so others can learn. Don't bring APC + PDP + LP politics here.

I was expecting a high-level conversational threads where people list their states and mention the major projects their current Governors have embarked on, and not the unintelligent responses with emojis that filled the first page.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by LaSenior: 10:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Hope uzodinma is busy doing nothing absolutely nothing

Federal road is it what we are going to eat all state roads are in total shambles

4 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Karleb(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2023
SMJay:
Which state?

Ondo.
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by ipobarecriminals: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2023
wink u are rite but NO CHINEDUAWKA,stranger,immigrat will rule Omoluabi.
Sanwo kan,Eko kan
waterpouroverfl:
The useless Desmond idiotic project can't be listed cause it will be a shame and eyesore

Don't want to cry

Meanwhile
For future projects

The last time i check king west the son of MC oluomo has no reasonable office or job but he knows how to insult people he can't feed for three days...

Have you ask yourself what will happen if Sanwo Olu should complete his next tenure

All they need do is bring a person as a front, then you can kiss your lips of freedom of speech goodbye

Meanwhile..

Stop pokenosing

Lp top to bottom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by sterlingD(m): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2023
One of the governors even with the allocations received to pay salary is like a discomfort to him. Even to embark on serious developmental projects with the hefty allocations,intervention funds and approved loans collected is a big challenge and big problem to him
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Pleasant01: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Makinde average performance

Ogbomoso Oyo road

Ajia road

Airport road dualisation

New Bus Terminals accross town

Amotekun Corps

.... aviation fuel station
Continuation of ibadan circular road and some other minor projects
I agree that his performance is average tho
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by RaySimran: 10:55am On Mar 14, 2023
*Coconut refinery (67%completed)

*Syringe/metering company (running)

*Eket urban in/dual roads (in use)

*Coconut farm (hectres of land wasted, 7 years gone no known tree exceed 8ft, badly stagnated)

*2 Airbus A320 (Ibom Air competing favourably with others, modernise the airport to INT standard)

*Tax waiver for tricycle/minibus operators ( grin cheesy )

Those are the ones I know personnally.

2 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by oyeb15: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Family affairs.
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by b3llo(m): 10:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Our governor don vex o... Him don award plenty projects
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by DispatcherLagos: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Ikpeazu how far na? grin
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Franzinni: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Shame full!!
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Ewedegubbler: 10:56am On Mar 14, 2023
governor Okowa gave 100k dollars to a south african girl named Joy lekopa.. who happens to be a friend of his mistress and herself a mistress of Ayo Fayose...
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Pleasant01: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2023
waterpouroverfl:

Don't want to cry

Meanwhile
For future projects

Meanwhile..

Stop pokenosing

Lp top to bottom
We've heard...so what are the projects your governor in abia have done?

3 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Almaigaa: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Obaseki the Edo State Governor did nothing. He was busy fighting everybody in the State since he came in 6 years ago.

5 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by frankson1(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2023
waterpouroverfl:

Don't want to cry

Meanwhile
For future projects

Meanwhile..

Stop pokenosing

Lp top to bottom

There's absolutely no difference between you and the politicians you're complaining about and hating on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Pleasant01: 10:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
governor Okowa gave 100k dollars to a south african girl named Joy lekopa.. who happens to be a friend of his mistress and herself a mistress of Ayo Fayose...

Huge.... congratulations to the people in your state grin
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by seanwilliam(m): 10:57am On Mar 14, 2023
CodeTemplar:
listing projects without stating its cost is fraud. One govt can do a monorail project at X amount per KM and another in Nigeria does same at 5X per KM. It makes no difference if money is looted directly or via projects.
My brother , if government loot and provide the necessities for the society, e better o. Than the one that’ll loot and do nothing .
Tbh, I believe all political office holders in Nigeria are looters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by eseelvis: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
State election is in few days time, and some governors are now suddenly doing what they didn't do before just because of votesgrin. I just read that Akwa Ibom govt suspended levies for transporters for 5 days (will I believe will resume after the election grin)..

So I thought we should list projects done/being done by our present respective 1st term governors, to see which one has executed the most projects, and is worthy of a second term..

My governor is correctly undergoing a massive project of Street light in edo state
Obaseki is doing the undoable

Yeah yeah they smell

50% of the road obaseki did in his first tenure are bad now

a beg my rest for Nigeria matter

2 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 14, 2023
List? Who dash Abia State LIST of projects?

That colossal failure known as Ikpeazu doesn't do projects.

Someone who believes that N500 gift to women who choose to give birth in government hospital is a lot.

Na God hand we dey, and I know say God don remember us as Alex Otti of Elluu P will probe them all and recover all our stolen resources, after he wins on Saturday

1 Like

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Nyanabo(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2023
Wike has successfully constructed over 11 meaningless flyover, that is not effective in limiting traffics.

No meaningful job creation in the last 8yrs. Left the state more improvised than he met it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by pocom16: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2023
Shikini:
Ayade, my wife's state governor is the worst in Nigeria today

Ayade still dey learn compared to Ortom

1 Like

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by baralatie(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
is sending threats for not collecting old Naira noted a project too ?
At least they won at the supreme court and it has been acknowledged

3 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Ngwills(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2023
My governor built only one flyover for 8yrs and cursed his critics ...the only state I know without owned government house ... we've bin paying rent o..wat a wonderful state ..
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by SmartPolician: 11:03am On Mar 14, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Flyovers are irrelevant. Most flyovers done in town has little direct economic importance.

If a Governor is not investing in,

Fighting poverty,
Combating Hunger,
Improving healthcare,
Improving Education, in large scale, the governor is a failure.

If your Governor hid Covid-19 palliatives, you are being foolish voting him back into power.

Flyovers have huge economic value because they tackle traffic gridlock. There's something called travel time. If you can finish two tasks in two hours, traffic delays can reduce it to one task in two hours, especially if your kind of job requires you to move from one location to another.

Aside from improving man hours, flyovers improve the aesthetics of township. The world is moving from building basic infrastructure to something that will sweep visitors off their feet. That's why some countries like Kenya is making a hell of money from tourism.

2 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by bigdammyj: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2023
Reading...
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by frankson1(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2023
tammie24:
let's hear about what your own state governor is doing

Abi you be bastard ni

You nor get where you come from?

They're all from the backward Lagos state where Sanwo-Olu is not working and nothing is happening but the funniest thing is that, they still choose to remain in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Goalnaldo(m): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2023
tamdun:
Edo people go vanish for this thread,Obaseki don carry them handicap grin
Truly,edo no b lagos
na so so street light him dey do

1 Like

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Dankovich1:
Ok if I'm been permitted to list the 4 states that I always spend my time mostly, their achievements will therefore go in this sequence......

Abia State: busy doing nothing

Delta State: busy draining/minning the state to nothing.

Port Harcourt: busy creating contents and creating enemies for himself and the state.

Lagos State: busy showing up to places he's not invited.
Blue line rail?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Arrives Akure, Ondo To Flag Off Campaign For Jimoh Ibrahim / Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments / Benneth Chinedum Igweh Is The New FCT Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.