Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,776 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars (63071 Views)

Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) / CeeC: “I Am Shocked By What People Are Saying About Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Alusiizizi(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Drsweetnex:

Lol. But this are just a small group in Texas. Their option don’t count

Their opinions don't count you say?? FYI, this is typical White America for you. They will seldom show this side to your face but that is exactly how most of them regard these flamboyant, shameless sort of blacks. I can't really say that I blame them though, while they feel anger/irritation I on the other hand feel shame,

4 Likes

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by BastadThiefnubu: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Why should Nigerians give a Bleep about fuckin white baboons and pigs?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Dshocker(m): 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
True true, Tems no try....

2 Likes

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by 9jaRealist: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
crazygod:

No she won't. That outfit is rubbish. No bring race into it.

I agree she won’t…
But seems you didn’t read (or understand) the comments. shocked
>
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Floramahle: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Racist everywhere

1 Like

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Sweetvie: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Exactly.
Bringing a racist thread to the front page is uncalled for.
That's Nl mods for you.
Unnecessary thread 🤧

1 Like

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Stupid white yellow monkeys. Gone are the days we see them as masters! mumu comments

6 Likes

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Tee2027: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Just like Peter Obi was inconsiderate by running a campaign based on religion and tribe

Our mumu never do

Obi na mumu a real classic mumu with fantastic mumurism. If not stupidity and madness obi wan win a diverse, multi religion and multi tribal country like Nigeria and wan use religion and tribal partition, how dare him? The man dey vex me like hell.
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Naz34(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
illicit:
She asked for it

What kind of stupid dress is that anyway
Tems na stupid girl i swear. Na she wan go blow for America naa. Mumu girl

2 Likes

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by BRATISLAVA: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
youngsahito:
If a white lady wear this, she will be praised by these racists.

Who praised Lady Gaga? Show us the praise.

1 Like

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
logicalhumour:
Warning! Racist comments below.

Did TEM represent us well? grin

Is this 4chan?
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by ModCaller: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Imagine if a white person did that. What would black people say?

Let the answer to that question guide your opinion on this

2 Likes

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by RaptorX: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
I am always happy when this Caucasians show their racism to you Africans, I actually enjoy it despite you kissing their ass all the time.

3 Likes

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by franchasofficia: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Where is the picture of the goddamm dress she wore?
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by johbara: 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na our over Sabi & Overdoing syndrome Naim cut Tems slip for this Outing.

But as for me, I like to look at the brighter side.

"Ain't no publicity as a bad publicity"

Our girl don day shake the online space
* worldwide*
for almost 72 hours now.

You think it's Bean's
Try it.
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by raskymonojendor: 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
bennybuhari:
Tems na mumu. can't she see how others dressed modestly to the event?
She was likely paid by the designer to wear that. Unfortunately, people focused more on her race than the cloth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Freebills12: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]7
ronalmagic10:
Just like Peter Obi was inconsiderate by running a campaign based on religion and tribe

Our mumu never do

And those that run on Muslim /Muslim Brotherhood are religious tolerant? A state governor that banned Christian Religious Education in primary and secondary school in Boronu state in 2016 is tolerant or one that said that the spirit of 1993 is upon him... GRV a Yuroba man Lagos State LP candidate for gubernatorial election is passing through hell in hands of APC because his mom is from South East is that inter tribal love? You must be a sadist

2 Likes

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by raskymonojendor: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
emmabucks:
Which forum are the comments from
Likely 4chan.

These comments are even mild. Maybe they are repenting. That site is full of racists. Just like stormfront.
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by RaptorX: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
GeneralPula:
How do you know the people saying those things are not Ghana or SA people hating on her? grin

Those people don’t sound white braah..
Keep making excuses for this racist devils, people from Ghana and South Africa indeed.

1 Like

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by raskymonojendor: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Judolisco:
We've got a lot of African outfitd that can showcase our culture... Why person go jst wake up decide to wear mosquito net?
Abi o
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by raskymonojendor: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
GeneralPula:
How do you know the people saying those things are not Ghana or SA people hating on her? grin

Those people don’t sound white braah..
Lol. You be JJC.

1 Like

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Anunakeeh: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by sniperr007(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
youngsahito:
If a white lady wear this, she will be praised by these racists.

Nothing of such.

Have you seen whitew dress like that. Na even blacks dey expose body pass. But this is just stupid.

She deserves everything she gets. After all she wore the dress to trend

2 Likes

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by RaptorX: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
Where is the picture of the goddamm dress she wore?

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by grandstar(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
I personally did not like her outfit but she did not dress for me. She did so to make a statement to those that matter in the industry.

The person who called her a baboon is a very shallow person, probably a bum with $5 to his. People like that tend to be losers

1 Like

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by virginchaser(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
She could have wore simple adire to potray our African wears. What a missed opportunity to sell our wears to the world.
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by jimmychang: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
You go 4CHAN wey be Haven of Racist dey expect dey expect not to use racist words grin grin grin grin grin

4CHAN no send anybody papa,dem go call you monkey,babboon,slave,nigger....those guys dey another different world.

1 Like

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by LeoMaxtalk: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
ABEG WHICH SITE BE THIS PLEASE
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by ukaface(f): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nwaotu10:
"I'm gonna write a movie where all the negros get shipped back to Africa" grin grin
mehhhn
This one touch my soul
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by ukaface(f): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Since Nigerians crying racism, when they are partaking in tribalism.
Sense them no get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CUTE PHOTO: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With Patoranking’s Son. / '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top / "I Am Single , I Am Not Married" - Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.