Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,263 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars (63074 Views)

Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video) / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) / CeeC: “I Am Shocked By What People Are Saying About Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by illicit(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Emola12:
Where is the picture now

This

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by illicit(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
eroticecstasy:

Please post the pic if you have it

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by illicit(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
I cant see any picture of a dress, please attach clear picture, thanks

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by illicit(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
franchasofficia:
Where is the picture of the goddamm dress she wore?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by slowice(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
These whites are talk carelessly like our accommodators. Racist mfkrs.

2 Likes

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
This one na small go to shaderoom and read what ur fellow blacks that's black Americans are saying you will understand that white people are not even racist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by wildikeman(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kodak9:
Wtf shocked shocked
Wat site or group is that.
Dem never ban that racist group?!!

Dem plenty anyhow...its like this nairaland..where bigots come to rant
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Blackshared: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Which app is this, I want to check the authenticity of this news
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by WhereMyLoud: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
HONESTFACT101:
I didn't want to quote him
Okay.
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by grandlexuz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
GeneralPula:
How do you know the people saying those things are not Ghana or SA people hating on her? grin

Those people don’t sound white braah..

Exactly what I noticed.
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by zumbigbo(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
These whites are tribalists like Nigerians - nothing to see here. Ours is worse sef as most of these crackers have no interaction with black ppl. We have interaction with each other and still form xenophobic and genocidal attitudes.
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Waywardson6: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
The outfit isn't bad. It's just how & where she wore it. If it was like a hoody, meaning the clouded designed top could be removed after red carpets photoshoots, then it could have been considerate. But, the fact that she still entered the hall & sat down with the same top piece blocking the view of other's from behind, made it an issue. It's all fashion, I believe year's from now, it MAY actually be praised. Mehn, racism is REAL & skin deep. If that was Lady Gaga dressed like that, they wouldn't be this insulting.

2 Likes

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
my own is that, she supposed siddon for back seat.
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Kodak9(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
wildikeman:

Dem plenty anyhow...its like this nairaland..where bigots come to rant
yes
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by wolebest: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
If it was Lady Gaga or any white artist wearing the outfit!

These white folks will praise the designer and the artist to high heavens.

Red carpet go red pass blood!!!
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by NaMe4: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
How did you conclude it was whites who commented all through?
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Bobbiee: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
youngsahito:
If a white lady wear this, she will be praised by these racists.

Which one is racist again? Abi, you black people don't do worse to your fellow blacks
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Bobbiee: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
You know what's funny. Not a single Igbo person has brought up her tribe. But if the tables were turned, all these bigots would be shouting "Ibo" up and down. It just shows that they are the most tribalistic tribe in Nigeria.
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Madups(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Try get sense na..
youngsahito:
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Codes151(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Blacks.
Especially Nigerians are really stupid.

So why bring this here?
What's the message?
You are making thrash trend?

What's with you people?
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by ianq: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Gotta say, on this one- Tems and her entire PR team AND the fashion designer fvcked up no be small
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by creolehunt: 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kodak9:
Wtf shocked shocked
Wat site or group is that.
Dem never ban that racist group?!!

Why should they ban the group when we see worse on nairaland everyday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Kodak9(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
creolehunt:

Why should they ban the group when we see worse on nairaland everyday?
our own nah fellow race or tribesmen but this is racism to the extent of calling tems a baboon and degrading Africa
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by LastProphet: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
youngsahito:

She will not be praised, go read how Madonna was recently laughed at, clear your mind of that expired bullshit

1 Like

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by mrksquare: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Whereas Tem picture featured in one of the oldest black newspaper in America

https://amsterdamnews.com/news/2023/03/12/photos-black-celebrities-at-the-academy-awards/?utm_medium=email&vgo_ee=FITW6bQ9%2FkXU0KpCttam8qpqciqg5ls%2FPufot1Au%2Budmv5c%3D%3A2Rb6qBHbxcfjKsQcgib%2Bk6Kk0f8NU2vB
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by creolehunt: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kodak9:
our own nah fellow race or tribesmen but this is racism to the extent of calling tems a baboon and degrading Africa

Same thing brother. Nigerians call each other derogatory names too. Theirs is one race to another, ours is one tribe to another
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by Kodak9(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
creolehunt:

Same thing brother. Nigerians call each other derogatory names too. Theirs is one race to another, ours is one tribe to another
na true talk Sha.😔
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by marsup: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
If bitterness had a race..😔

1 Like

Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by iInjureHerYansh: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nwaotu10:
"I'm gonna write a movie where all the negros get shipped back to Africa" grin grin
Guy😂 That shit off me
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by cColumbus(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
LordTheus:
Arrogant fuckwits with skins like vomit always looking for an opportunity to make condescending comments about black people; What else is new?

At any rate, I don't feel bad for Tems though. She deserved the roasts, wearing that stupid insensitive outfit.

Is it just me or does this comment sound like rap when you read it out loud?
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by rafcrown(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO RACISTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT.
HITLER IS CRYING BADLY DAILY IN HELL.
Re: See What Whites Are Saying About Tem's Recent Dress To The Oscars by phranklyn92(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Terms asked for it.

However, Lady Gaga would have been seen as a fashionista if she were the one here.

Bloody racists the whole lot!!!

These people are incorrigible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CUTE PHOTO: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With Patoranking’s Son. / '35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top / "I Am Single , I Am Not Married" - Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.