Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,911 members, 7,949,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Happens During A Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage Session? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Happens During A Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage Session? (178 Views)

What Are The Issues Treated With Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage? / Can Self-therapeutic Massage Treat Epididymitis? / Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens During A Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage Session? by paulwatkins929: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hi guys, this is Paul here, and I have an appointment for a healing touch therapeutic massage on Tuesday in a local hospital. Since I have never received the treatment, I want to know what happens during the session. Please help me!
Re: What Happens During A Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage Session? by Jackson2299: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hi, Paul; you're quite worried about your healing touch therapeutic massage session. You don't need to stress over your session because the treatment process is simple, and you will not experience any pain or uneasiness. During the session, the therapist will lie on the massage table without asking you to remove your clothes. Once you get comfortable on the table, the practitioner performs the treatment. A single session of healing touch therapeutic massage lasts for 30 minutes.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Keep Having Dandruff / How Cheap Are Medical Insurance Plans For Seniors? / Phoenix Diagnostic Offers You Formidable Echocardiography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.