Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? (6030 Views)

My Landlord Is Endangering The Health Of Everyone In The Compound. / My Landlord And I / My Landlord Sneaks Into My Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Richbyfaith: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
kroger:

Sent sir.

Sir please also help me. Even though I dont have today, but I strongly believe I will have tomorrow and help people too. I'm a student and I believe brighter days ahead for me. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Richbyfaith: 7:10pm On May 01, 2023
Sir please don't forget me @Kroger. May God really bless you as you help me in this challenging time. Imagine me owning a small business that brings me money everyday no matter how small, it will go a long way. Please be of assistance. Sorry if this is disturbing to you.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Richbyfaith: 7:42pm On May 15, 2023
Richbyfaith:

Hello sir @Kroger, happy Sunday to you. Please forgive me. I stumbled on this thread and even though I am in need but I didn't want to add my burden to you but I had to summon courage to do it, believing God can use you to meet my needs. I'm a self-sponsored student currently in school. It has not been easy for me as things can go so bad sometimes that I have nothing to eat. I make money through menial jobs, but it is hardly enough to meet my immediate needs. To compound issue is I have younger ones looking up to me to provide for them too. Anyways, let me not bore you with long story, but with a little money as capital, I can start a small food business within my area. That will help me a lot, not only on revenue but on feeding too and paying my hostel rent. I sincerely apologize for doing this, but I need you you to assist me. I will keep you informed with every thing about the business. I understand that you are neither a family member nor someone I know but if you can help me, I will forever remain grateful to you. I pray you consider me. God bless you.

Hello sir, please I still believe you can help me. Kindly assist me please. God bless you richly.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by pharmaking: 8:13pm On May 15, 2023
Go and get where u can afford after this saga.

Seek legal advice before anything.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Timclark(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2023
pharmaking:
Go and get where u can afford after this saga.

Seek legal advice before anything.

The case has been settled. Thanks to God.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by kroger: 2:11pm On May 20, 2023
Richbyfaith:

Hello sir @Kroger, happy Sunday to you. Please forgive me. I stumbled on this thread and even though I am in need but I didn't want to add my burden to you but I had to summon courage to do it, believing God can use you to meet my needs. I'm a self-sponsored student currently in school. It has not been easy for me as things can go so bad sometimes that I have nothing to eat. I make money through menial jobs, but it is hardly enough to meet my immediate needs. To compound issue is I have younger ones looking up to me to provide for them too. Anyways, let me not bore you with long story, but with a little money as capital, I can start a small food business within my area. That will help me a lot, not only on revenue but on feeding too and paying my hostel rent. I sincerely apologize for doing this, but I need you you to assist me. I will keep you informed with every thing about the business. I understand that you are neither a family member nor someone I know but if you can help me, I will forever remain grateful to you. I pray you consider me. God bless you.

Hello, I perfectly understand what you are going through. Kindly drop your account number.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Richbyfaith: 2:34pm On May 20, 2023
kroger:

Hello, I perfectly understand what you are going through. Kindly drop your account number.

Thank you so much sir. I'm hopeful.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Richbyfaith: 4:32pm On May 20, 2023
kroger:

I have received it sir. I must say you are a man with good a heart. Imagine helping people you don't even know from anywhere. Thank you very much sir. Nature has a way of rewarding people like you. God bless you.

Meanwhile, business starts immediately,

1 Like

Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Richbyfaith: 5:06pm On May 20, 2023
kroger:

Ewwwwww.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by kroger: 5:42pm On May 20, 2023
Richbyfaith:

I have received it sir. I must say you are a man with good a heart. Imagine helping people you don't even know from anywhere. Thank you very much sir. Nature has a way of rewarding people like you. God bless you.

Meanwhile, business starts immediately,

You are welcome. Let us know your progress .
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Richbyfaith: 11:28am On May 21, 2023
kroger:

Definitely sir. Thank you so much.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 1:54pm On May 21, 2023
kroger:

Happy Sunday to you sir. I share in the joy of these ones you have helped and impacted in their lives to become better people. I'm also seeking for a privilege as this that someone can help my life too, having been job hunting and getting depressed and frustrated by the day with nothing. The only immediately solution for me that can see me through is starting a POS business. That one can come to my rescue in this very frustrating situation I am today. Please I don't mean to bother or provoke you with this. I just need your help to help me start something. N50k - N100k can start it. Please I'm not saying you should give me the entire amount. Just assist me with what you can and I will forever be grateful to you. Help a dying soul please.

2007443 321, Zenith Bank, Odudu Usoro
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Timclark(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2023
Lol. Una don hijack this my thread.

@Kroger, may God really bless you wherever you are. You saved me from shame and trouble.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Richbyfaith: 5:14pm On May 23, 2023
kroger:

Greetings to you sir, and thanks for the wonderful help you have shown on me. Please there's something I want to inform you privately. Can I have your email address? If that is not okay by you, mine is:

shalomosang6@gmail.com.

Kindly please. Thanks.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Richbyfaith: 8:03pm On May 25, 2023
Richbyfaith:

Greetings to you sir, and thanks for the wonderful help you have shown on me. Please there's something I want to inform you privately. Can I have your email address? If that is not okay by you, mine is:

shalomosang6@gmail.com.

Kindly please. Thanks.

Hello Sir @Kroger, I didn't get any response from you on this. Please I need to send you a private information. If not ok, may be I should drop it here.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2023
kroger:

The bible says ask and it shall be given unto you and I am asking with strong faith. I wouldnt resort to this if there is an alternative way for me. I pray and hope you grant my prayers.

Sir, what I need most now is to learn driving. If I can learn and drive with a license, unemployment problem will be half solved in my life. By the grace of God, I won't lack what to do and be useful to myself and others than the sorry condition I am today. My inability to drive has deny me many opportunities.

It is my life and my cross to carry but Sir, please help me to enroll for a driving training. You can pay directly into the driving school account and I will send you pictures each day I go for the training. Please include me in your budget. You will touch my life in a positive way if you can do this for me.

Training + driver's license is N85,000 but I'm particularly concern about the training first, which is N45k. I can sort out the license later.

A/C.: 768 722 7311
Bank: Wema Bank
Name: Ekpezu Kanu
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 1:08am On May 27, 2023
kroger:

Hello sir, I quoted you before but haven't gotten any answer from you. Please and please, help me.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Richbyfaith: 3:20pm On May 28, 2023
kroger:

Hello Sir and happy Sunday, please I have patiently waited for your mail but to no avail. I thought it would be more proper if I pass the information to you privately, than here, that is why I needed your mail. Concerning the small business I told you about that I want to start near my hostel, there's a challenge please. I have bought some of the things which the money could and which I cannot post pictures here (more reason I wanted to send them to your mail). However, I am met with a little financial constraint to buy some other very important things that are remaining e.g. a showcase/showglass, costing about N25,000. Please I still need your little assistance to do this and everything will be in shape.

Please don't take me by this as an ingrate for coming back to ask for more. Honestly you have really helped me. I just need little assistance to buy things that are remaining. Please still assist me with any amount to buy the things. God bless you for considering someone like me. I remain loyal to you, always.

3, First Bank, Shalom Osor
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 6:47am On Jun 02, 2023
Cpossibility:

The bible says ask and it shall be given unto you and I am asking with strong faith. I wouldnt resort to this if there is an alternative way for me. I pray and hope you grant my prayers.

Sir, what I need most now is to learn driving. If I can learn and drive with a license, unemployment problem will be half solved in my life. By the grace of God, I won't lack what to do and be useful to myself and others than the sorry condition I am today. My inability to drive has deny me many opportunities.

It is my life and my cross to carry but Sir, please help me to enroll for a driving training. You can pay directly into the driving school account and I will send you pictures each day I go for the training. Please include me in your budget. You will touch my life in a positive way if you can do this for me.

Training + driver's license is N85,000 but I'm particularly concern about the training first, which is N45k. I can sort out the license later.

A/C.: 768 722 7311
Bank: Wema Bank
Name: Ekpezu Kanu

Respect to you sir Kroger. Please help me. Already prices of goods and services have started increasing the more due to fiuel subsidy removal life will become more unbearable without having something tangible to do. If I can drive, I can do Uber/Bolt, drive a cab or even get a marketing job in a company with a a reasonable pay. There are so many opportunities. Right now, I work as timber attendant to someone in the market. I could make 1500, 1000 or less in a day and it is very difficult to gather N7000 not to talk of N45,000. Like i said, you can pay directly into the driving school account.

Please help me Sir Kroger and God will really bless and reward you. Sorry please.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2023
kroger:

Happy Sunday sir.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Richbyfaith: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
I see too many people mentioning you sir for help. Hmmmmm. Please don't get mad over the disturbances. You are not Tinubu or Buhari but please still consider me. Thanks so much @Kroger. I'm hopeful
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2023
Cpossibility:

Respect to you sir Kroger. Please help me. Already prices of goods and services have started increasing the more due to fiuel subsidy removal life will become more unbearable without having something tangible to do. If I can drive, I can do Uber/Bolt, drive a cab or even get a marketing job in a company with a a reasonable pay. There are so many opportunities. Right now, I work as timber attendant to someone in the market. I could make 1500, 1000 or less in a day and it is very difficult to gather N7000 not to talk of N45,000. Like i said, you can pay directly into the driving school account.

Please help me Sir Kroger and God will really bless and reward you. Sorry please.

Greetings to you Sir Kroger. It's been a while and I still haven't gotten any response from you. I understand you have the right to reply or not, but please I really hope you do and a positive one at that. Please help me to learn driving. God bless you as you help me.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2023
Greetings to you Mr. Kroger. I wished I had a response from you.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by GoWithGood: 8:18am On Jun 18, 2023
GoWithGood:

Happy Sunday to you sir. I share in the joy of these ones you have helped and impacted in their lives to become better people. I'm also seeking for a privilege as this that someone can help my life too, having been job hunting and getting depressed and frustrated by the day with nothing. The only immediately solution for me that can see me through is starting a POS business. That one can come to my rescue in this very frustrating situation I am today. Please I don't mean to bother or provoke you with this. I just need your help to help me start something. N50k - N100k can start it. Please I'm not saying you should give me the entire amount. Just assist me with what you can and I will forever be grateful to you. Help a dying soul please.

2007443 321, Zenith Bank, Odudu Usoro

Greetings to you sir @Kroger, please sorry for disturbing you but it's about a month now since I made an appeal to you and without even a reply from you. Is that a NO for me? Any chances still? Happy Sunday to you Sir.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Richbyfaith: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Sunday to you boss @kroger. Praying and wishing you every good thing in life.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2023
Good evening Mr. Kroger, I understand that people have different luck in life but I have refused to believe that even when people were fortunate enough to receive favour from you, because I am the one asking now, my case becomes different. Please this is not to say you must help me as I am not feeling entitled to it. If this is not very important to me, I wouldn't persist this long, for about a month now disturbing you. I have humbled myself before you. As you saw the need to help others, please also consider me as I really need help too. I strongly believe that I will receive positive reply from you soonest. Thank you so much as I await to hear from you.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
Greetings to you Mr. Kroger. Still no reply from you?
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by Cpossibility(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Genesis 32 vs 25 & 26,

Part of it reads, and Jacob replied, 'I will not let you go unless you bless me".

Mr. Kroger, the above is for you. God is going to pass through you and bless me and I'll not leave you until you bless me.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by kroger: 3:12am On Jun 27, 2023
Cpossibility:
Genesis 32 vs 25 & 26,

Part of it reads, and Jacob replied, 'I will not let you go unless you bless me".

Mr. Kroger, the above is for you. God is going to pass through you and bless me and I'll not leave you until you bless me.

Hello sir,

Send me your account details. God bless us all.
Re: 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? by kroger: 3:20am On Jun 27, 2023
GoWithGood:

Greetings to you sir @Kroger, please sorry for disturbing you but it's about a month now since I made an appeal to you and without even a reply from you. Is that a NO for me? Any chances still? Happy Sunday to you Sir.

Hello sir, kindly Send me your account and I will see what I can do by Wednesday. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2Flats of 3Bedroom Flats in Abekoko, IFO- 3.5M / Construction Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex + 2 Units 3 Bedroom Flats @ Warri, Delta Stat / See Beautiful 3 Bedroom Bungalow House Plans Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.