Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,879 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:31 AM

Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them (20642 Views)

Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics / Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Reno is no longer saying....the person that came distant 3rd is claiming he won election...E gat what grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by seanwilliam(m): 6:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Bennycollins:
Ok, good. Shebi na only obidient fit ask you for help? You no think say you go fit need help from them abi?
You are eternally secured because Tinubu is declared winner
you’re very dumb if that’s what you can deduce from my post.someone said he will never need assistance from anyone who has ever supported pdp/apc in the just concluded presidential election. What kind of toxic politics is that?
I don’t give a damn about tinubu or Peter obi , but don’t burn bridges cos of useless politicians

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by highchief1: 6:48am On Mar 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
They way the lose pain them ehn, no be here o!

Now they're begging for Senate president in SE!

They still continued their mob attack online! Anything Obi does is as if it was done by a God appointed "Messiah". It can't be wrong. No one should criticize it.

But others get an opposite treatment!

When will these mob become sane?

Obidient movement is now a cult. It's either you're with them or just not against them!
full confra o.all my friends that r obident are no longer talking to me.All d thg dey shock me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by seanwilliam(m): 6:50am On Mar 15, 2023
jagabandit:

Ogboni go and sit down.You never an obedient but thiefnubuu support masquerading as obedient supports.
What is sure, I wil never take thiefnubuu as my president, and the worst part is that the man is ugly to be hanged his picture in my office wall

wether you hang him for wall or toilet I don’t care , wether Peter obi or Atiku wins the court case and reinstated , it’s less of my business, my point it, politics is not a do or die affairs and don’t kill your self over people who don’t even know you exist .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by cuteboy2: 6:50am On Mar 15, 2023
PassingShot:

Results are already available on BVAS and I have'nt heard they're different from what Obidient and Atiefku have.

Results are available in BVAS, but 11 days after court judgement to grant access to those materials, INEC is still dragging its feet.

Parties have just 21 days to file thier claims in court. Clearly INEC is executing a script, hoping time will run out by refusing to grant access in clear violation of court judgement.

The world is watching INEC Chairman Prof Yakubu's games and collusion.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by fredoooooo: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2023
They're the most stopeeed being you can ever meet ... everything have to be in their favor to be right ..

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Akanipaul1411: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2023
What brought South East In the whole matter. The post talked about Obidients which cuts across the nation, why are you enforcing it on South East begging for SP?
My brother, most times you must not comment on posts since your comment is aimed at division. You guys should source for points to argue and not to cry for division. I pray you guys understand that some statements are better not made

AntiChristian:
They way the lose pain them ehn, no be here o!

Now they're begging for Senate president in SE!

They still continued their mob attack online! Anything Obi does is as if it was done by a God appointed "Messiah". It can't be wrong. No one should criticize it.

But others get an opposite treatment!

When will these mob become sane?

Obidient movement is now a cult. It's either you're with them or just not against them!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by highchief1: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2023
geedot:
Some people will lose friends/business partners because of all these stupid tribal comments here and there.

I've unsaved few numbers myself because I was tired of the tribal bullshi.ts they post on WhatsApp story everyday.
it shouldn’t be so but u guys have made it so that anyone who doesn’t support ur Obi is now posting bullshit.Prior to this election tinubu was the most insulted and humiliated amongst the 3.But of course we neglected the insults and took the votes.Friendship is mutual if u don’t want me I shouldn’t want u.If u like be Dangote e no get wetin we never see before.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:52am On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
Obi would couldn't go beyond 25% in only 16 states (less than half of 36 states), who couldn't win even insignificant votes in the core North and SouthWest outside Lagos, somehow believes he won the election?

The guy is suffering from a very destructive delusion.
ur tif oga stole 4rm LPs till & added to his!

Get over it!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by membranus: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2023
mistilink1:
We Obidient are still sleeping at this hour,by the time we wake up, we will serve you your breakfast.

We are hungry, please bring it on.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by everythinggirly(f): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Enough of this tribalism rubbish, everybody should move on! Reno should getat!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by EmekaA125(m): 6:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Cry cry Reno. You caused Atiku's downfall with your uncouth words. Mugu
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Peacemaker5128: 6:55am On Mar 15, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

ur tif oga stole 4rm LPs till & added to his!

Get over it!
go to court
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by tunde1200(m): 6:56am On Mar 15, 2023
Reno omokiri was right on LP.
Infact 100% right about those fools

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Peacemaker5128: 6:57am On Mar 15, 2023
mistilink1:
We Obidient are still sleeping at this hour,by the time we wake up, we will serve you your breakfast.
please bring it on time
I can't wait to have my cut from your foolishness

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by helpee(m): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2023
Naajjii:
Those Obidient want the court to declare Obi president when the election was not a good election. Now you are going to court to declare you winner from an election that was fraudulent.
The best thing is to do another election if not then let Tinubu be.
You claim election was fraud and you are claiming you won the election, your mandate was stolen blah blah. Was there a mandate in the first place if the election was fraudulent?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by cuteboy2: 7:00am On Mar 15, 2023
Tflex01:

That is why we call them Zombie.

The title "Zombies" belongs to APC supporters and online urchins. They acquired it during 2015 and 2019 elections due to thier aggressive, abusive, and lack of objective approach to issues. PDP supporters were tagged "wailing wailers". Learn your history well.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
go to court
stop having sleepless nights over ur supposedly won victory!

u claimed u won yet u are having erections all over social media.

Are u not supposed to ignore ppl doubting ur victory & enjoy urself?

cool
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by highchief1: 7:01am On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
Yes actually like I said before
I hate toxic politics.
some of these obidients are very foolish set of human being and I regretted supporting the movement as some point self.
As in , they’re so toxic now that even if you don’t support LP as the gubernatorial or grassroots level , they will attack you . Dem full my WhatsApp .

I was wondering like shey this election was to fight our leaders for the betterment of the country ni Abi there are some hidden agenda I don’t know of
Tbh , this election shows the real behavior of most people ( and don’t justify this by saying it’s because of suffering ), you’re just toxic and stupîd.
As if na only u Nigeria Dey happen to.

One even posted on WhatsApp that he’ll never need help from anyone who has voted/supported apc or pdp now or in future.
I made the screenshots that very day . And I don’t pray for bad things to happen to him , but I will give him the receipt in the future if he ever needs help and I will stand against him atall cost incase he wants to rescind his statement
brother u no go understand.Obi is a good man,most of the votes he didn’t get was because of obidients.I have ever seen where it’s a crime not to support a particular person.All they actually wanted is a one party state.Like there was not supposed to even be an election.Because if u want an election you must know that ppl must be on different sides that’s why it’s called a contest.I’m Asiwaju,my wife is OBIDIENT we now laugh over the whole thg.My wife will say e pain me sha I will say I told u tinubu will win and we will laugh.I don’t know why we must quarrel over politics.It’s most childish.I lost tons of friend because I’m Asiwaju but I’m happy.I have not collected anything from anybody since I was born I will not collect till I die.The reason is not because I have so much I just chose to be contented.This election ended a lot of frienDships

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Sleekfingers: 7:01am On Mar 15, 2023
Reno is absolutely right.....
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by jaxxy(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
sad about their delusion.

Rehabilitation would be very expensive for their level of illhealth.

Reno is so dull. we are looking fir the facts and original results not allocated or manipulated results. If fpd feels obidients can't get 97% anywhere let them provide evidence with their true copies and data.

We are not sharing results based on what him or apc think or by assumptions. Bring ur evidence and data on why atiku should get such results.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by GhostMan15: 7:02am On Mar 15, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Sleekfingers: 7:02am On Mar 15, 2023
Padipadi:
I agree with Reno on this

Same here too
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Consonance: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2023
The presidential election went down as predicted. The only slight difference is that Peter Obi did not come a distant third, he came a close 3rd. People should stop being emotional and chasing shadows. if it didn't dey it didn't dey

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by soojar(m): 7:06am On Mar 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1635756441188352003

You shake Buhari table, shake am, he don finish his 8 years yet you are still on this table shaking? Na wa o.

We learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:06am On Mar 15, 2023
Mark Essien is not Obidient.

Finito.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Sleekfingers: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2023
backbone503:
Obi played a bad style of politics, and this will affect his (and any south easterner's) future chances of wining.

Most of his supporters won't see it that way.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Sleekfingers: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2023
colestephan86:

Even the senate president won't go to them, everyone will bring their report card to get what they want. Take it from me, senate president is going to the north central

Or South south
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by ShaqFu: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1635756441188352003
their attitude says alot about the kind of people they are. It shows they're among the set of people killing this country.

To think many of them didn't even come out to vote, makes it all one big show of hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Cantonese: 7:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
Obi would couldn't go beyond 25% in only 16 states (less than half of 36 states), who couldn't win even insignificant votes in the core North and SouthWest outside Lagos, somehow believes he won the election?

The guy is suffering from a very destructive delusion.

Common sense is very important from some of you.

In six months, LP from structureless won seats in the National Assembly and secured Presidential victory in Lagos. Tinubu had a life long ambition. After all the years of preparation, his Margin remains disputable.

Who suffers “destructive delusion” if not you? What would have happened if Obi started preparing in 2019?

Without LP would you have seen an almighty Sanwo Olu begging for votes everywhere?

This country will remain the way it is with those of you who support bad leaders.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by ifechuko(m): 7:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Says a man who supports Atiku without reasoning..Abegii
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by ShaqFu: 7:14am On Mar 15, 2023
BAZ001:
Reno sorry e dey pain.

What Obedient did to Atiku’s Dream still dey pain you.
Obeidents without structure seems more relevant than APC/thugs

Rest zukwanieee grin
Let it go
but you lost the election. You didn't win. APC and PDP still have majority seat in the NASS. All your so called structureless rant did was make more noise.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Presidential Villa Without The President - Olalekan Adetayo / Inspector General Relocates To Benue On Orders Of President Buhari / Greenfield University: We Payed ₦180 Million For The Release Of Our Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.