Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:12 PM

Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them (20555 Views)

Peace Committee Calls Out Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri & Obidients / Reno Omokri: Obidients Are More Suited For Terrorism Than Politics / Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by plaindealer: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2023
They call them Obi supporters for a reason.

They are the dumbest clowns in the world.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Scamburster(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:
sad about their delusion.

Rehabilitation would be very expensive for their level of illhealth.
Go find work you this olodo constituting nuisance all over space.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Nosa111(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2023
This Mumu man that tried playing Atiku and Tinubu card during the campaign, he played Atiku card because of favoritism after the election and Tinubu card because of ethnicity and distance affiliation. I wonder if really he is a pastor as he claimed.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by eldoradoxx: 7:18am On Mar 15, 2023
We don't see any reason to believe anyone who tries to justify the state of Nigeria after being governed by both APC and PDP for 24 years. That's why Obedients are different, they won't tolerate any foool that makes PDP and APC argument.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Scamburster(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:

Obi needs the help more than I do.

He needs help to transform 25% in 16 states to 24 states, and miraculously win the elections in Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Ekiti, Ondo, and Oyo.
Every time Obi Obi Obi, I pity your environment.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by seanwilliam(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2023
highchief1:
brother u no go understand.Obi is a good man,most of the votes he didn’t get was because of obidients.I have ever seen where it’s a crime not to support a particular person.All they actually wanted is a one party state.Like there was not supposed to even be an election.Because if u want an election you must know that ppl must be on different sides that’s why it’s called a contest.I’m Asiwaju,my wife is OBIDIENT we now laugh over the whole thg.My wife will say e pain me sha I will say I told u tinubu will win and we will laugh.I don’t know why we must quarrel over politics.It’s most childish.I lost tons of friend because I’m Asiwaju but I’m happy.I have not collected anything from anybody since I was born I will not collect till I die.The reason is not because I have so much I just chose to be contented.This election ended a lot of frienDships

My brother, I don’t think anyone criticized tinubu as much as I did in the just concluded election. I attacked him at every given opportunity on Twitter and on my WhatsApp post, at some point I was directly involved in promoting and supporting Peter obi both on twitter and my WhatsApp and even offline.
I swear to almighty God in heaven, a day before election I called my parents and my GF mom to vote for Peter obi, I told my brothers ( they don’t like politics actually ) to vote Peter obi. All this while , I was thinking I’m doing the right thing , until this people started showing the hidden agenda , as in e shocked me reach bone marrow when someone’ attacked me on whatapp that yoruba are wicked and tribalistic for not giving obi bloc vote. This thing pain me deep down my soul say despite the massive love shown to this man even though I’ve never been to Anambra to confirm wether he’s good or not, these guys still have the audacity to say this nitori oloun. And tinubu didn’t get 20% of what obi got here in the east .

Well I let that slide, afterwards I started seeing posts and arguments flying around that WE SHOULD VOTE FOR LP FROM TOP TO BOTTOM, this is where I drew the line. Like are they indirectly insinuating that even if the person is a criminal , provided he’s under LP, we should vote for him ?

I was campaigning for pdp( makinde) jejely on my own, if you see how I was attacked bro. Like should I just be supporting people blindly cos of bandwagonism?

A long term friend Nairalander blocked me cos of Peter obi, just because I posted a funny video of where he said he got one advice from a mad man ( this is me that usually posted tinubu’s gaffe time to time for fun o ).

When tinubu was declared , I still tried to reach him .

Bro , there’s no justification for toxicity, we all felt Buhari maladministration but doesn’t mean I won’t use my sense and blindly support any candidate.
If it seems like I’m ranting , just post and support any candidate not in LP on here and on your whatapp and watch how they will abuse you as if it’s more than politics .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Globad(f): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2023
colestephan86:

Even the senate president won't go to them, everyone will bring their report card to get what they want. Take it from me, senate president is going to the north central

Or south south

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Akanipaul1411: 7:21am On Mar 15, 2023
I'm convinced that INEC and those who praise these irregularities are the scam. At least, for being unable to provide answers to the questions thrown to them regarding their office or job. Wait oo, if INEC is a company and was hired by you to conduct election for USA and this nonesense comes up, how would they get more contracts since they can't provide answers to this mess. Who is now the scam, the person seeking clarity or the teacher who can't defend his profession?

ipobarecriminals:
cool when hunger wire them, dem go return back home

OBI is a SCAM grin cheesy grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Ened(m): 7:21am On Mar 15, 2023
zeal22:

U need help

But it's delusional pple like you that need help - who believe Obi won without any material evidence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by BigBrother9ja: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
They way the lose pain them ehn, no be here o!

Now they're begging for Senate president in SE!

They still continued their mob attack online! Anything Obi does is as if it was done by a God appointed "Messiah". It can't be wrong. No one should criticize it.

But others get an opposite treatment!

When will these mob become sane?

Obidient movement is now a cult. It's either you're with them or just not against them!
The senate they gave David mark of Benue for 8 years, WHAT DID THE CORRUPT BASTARD USE IT DO?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by cuteboy2: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2023
ShaqFu:
their attitude says alot about the kind of people they are. It shows they're among the set of people killing this country.

To think many of them didn't even come out to vote, makes it all one big show of hypocrisy.

Most of them couldn't vote because INEC colluded to:

1. Make it in difficult for them to regiater and impossible for them to collect thier PVCs.

2. Dump PVCs bearing ibo names in at 2 locations in Lagos and Anambra.

3. Cancel many Polling Units in Anambra few days to the election.

4. Openly prevent igbos and others not voting for APC from voting in many parts of Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo states. LASU gate which has many PUs were shut against anyone whose PVC bears Igbo name.

Voter suppression, intimidation and violence is a crime in Nigeria and internationally.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by 27Pushing30: 7:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Stanweezy:
1. The IREV showed what was announced is different from what's on the portal

2. What about the doctored and suppressed result in different polling unit where original results were swapped

3. We should allow judiciary to do their job, their are so many evidence to be presented in court

When the court processes start then we will know if this your statement is true.

Responding to it just to ensure i can reassess your bold claims later because all the results in my area tallies with what’s on the IREV
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by zomby(m): 7:23am On Mar 15, 2023
(Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them)

What is the true meaning of OBIDIENTS?

Answer:
Mentally Blind
Unmannerly
Shoddy
Uncivilized
Chicanery
Selfish
Brute
Gimcrack
Irrational
Discourteous
Avaricious
Ungracious
Gullible and
Senseless

It is what it is, A SENSELESS MIND IS A WASTED MIND; expect this group of people to remain mentally blind… They will continue to lose till the end of time.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Aprocco: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2023
Stanweezy:
1. The IREV showed what was announced is different from what's on the portal

2. What about the doctored and suppressed result in different polling unit where original results were swapped

3. We should allow judiciary to do their job, their are so many evidence to be presented in court

Delusion of the highest grandeur!

Some of you would still end up in jail at the rate you post unfounded misinformation to delude others and incite violence.

I could volunteer to see you to jail if you add your full name and phone number to your above claims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by TrumpDonald2: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2023
helinues:
Average Obi's supporters brain have been swapped with shampoo foam.

How is Peter Obi brainwashing his supporters different from Kanu's brainwashing when both supporters refused to think logically when arguing about issue.

An average urchin is blind to the truth. An average urchins brain is less than 37%. You won an election and asked aggrieved people to go to court. They have gone to court and you went to Abuja to protest. 😂😂

All of you from Thieffnubu to the least among you are mad. 😂😂😂
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by obrian888: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2023
YOU WILL NEVER SMELL THE CORRIDORS OF POWER AGAIN,LOOK AT WHAT GREED AND ENVY IS DOING TO YOU,MAY YOU LIVE THE REST OF YUOR LIFE AND DIE IN EXILE,EVEN YOUR CORPSE WILL BE REJECTED AT THE AIRPORT.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Scamburster(m): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2023
plaindealer:
They call them Obi supporters for a reason.

They are the dumbest clowns in the world.
Nairaland is given imp like your kind mouth to talk every day to exhibit una delusional.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Occurstaem(m): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Nothing could be truer than this.
This is absolutely true and they themselves know Reno is speaking the truth.
Truth is bitter.
Reno sometimes behaves like a clown and could be annoying.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Karlifate: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2023
leisuretym:
This post is 100 % accurate

cheesy 💯
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by seanwilliam(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2023
highchief1:
brother u no go understand.Obi is a good man,most of the votes he didn’t get was because of obidients.I have ever seen where it’s a crime not to support a particular person.All they actually wanted is a one party state.Like there was not supposed to even be an election.Because if u want an election you must know that ppl must be on different sides that’s why it’s called a contest.I’m Asiwaju,my wife is OBIDIENT we now laugh over the whole thg.My wife will say e pain me sha I will say I told u tinubu will win and we will laugh.I don’t know why we must quarrel over politics.It’s most childish.I lost tons of friend because I’m Asiwaju but I’m happy.I have not collected anything from anybody since I was born I will not collect till I die.The reason is not because I have so much I just chose to be contented.This election ended a lot of frienDships
In addition , one of obidients said he’ll have stopped bringing me job if I had supported tinubu ( I just nodded and waved it off cos I don’t want to lose business partner cos of useless politicians .but I know what I was supposed to tell him that day )..

Anytime I remember my wasted effort, my Cho Cho Cho in attacking dem apc , you might not understand, it really really pains me. Who knows if I don even misyarn just because of this useless obidients.
Do u know when you attack someone that doesn’t offend you just because you want to follow the bandwagon and please some set of people ? That’s what I did.

U know when someone reconfigured your mindset and later on you came to realization that you’ve just been scammed? That’s how i feel now .
We learn everyday sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Ezmans: 7:31am On Mar 15, 2023
oyin44:

You mean those empty barrels...

Na noisemakers dey b.. grin grin grin

Upon all the noise noise noise obi took 3rd... grin grin grin

they are social media party they can't win a polling unit & can't get a single vote

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by CSTRR: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2023
Someone' should tell this idiot that election has ended.

He will remain in exile.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by ShaqFu: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2023
cuteboy2:

Most of them couldn't vote because INEC colluded to:

1. Make it in difficult for them to regiater and impossible for them to collect thier PVCs.

2. Dump PVCs bearing ibo names in at 2 locations in Lagos and Anambra.

3. Cancel many Polling Units in Anambra few days to the election.

4. Openly prevent igbos and others not voting for APC from voting in many parts of Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo states. LASU gate which has many PUs were shut against anyone whose PVC bears Igbo name.

Voter suppression, intimidation and violence is a crime in Nigeria and internationally.
Abeg take your nonsense away from here. So igbos are the only ones who supports Peter Obi. I guess places like Jos and the likes where Peter Obi won, Igbos there weren't also allowed to vote.

The manner of tribalism and narrow mindedness oozing from the minds of many of you is amusing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by TrumpDonald2: 7:34am On Mar 15, 2023
Throwback:

Obi needs the help more than I do.

He needs help to transform 25% in 16 states to 24 states, and miraculously win the elections in Kano, Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, Ekiti, Ondo, and Oyo.

If you guys truly won, why una switch off server and blame hackers? Why was Mahmood in a hurry to announce results when Dino and the rest where calling his attention to the discrepancies in the results? If you guys won, why are majority of Nigerians unhappy?

Apart from the south West, Thieffnubu had no block votes elsewhere that could have made him win. The race was between PDP and LP. Results from the situation room of the LP and PDP showed it. The whole announcement made by INEC was a scam and a very embarrassing one.

I just can't wait for the tribunal to start. When evidences will be provided. Let me see if the judiciary will save its face or follow INEC to the mud. Since you claim you won, my only prayer is that what Thieffnubu did, somebody else will do it to you in any area of your life. Make sure you don't complain then. 😂
Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by ToyinDipo(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2023
That's why they defend the fraud like teenagers.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by ipobarecriminals: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2023
DIAMO1:
Bros if dem check well now , e fit be you hungry dey nack ones ones … Obi is a billionaire … Most of the obedient wey get time to go hustle PVC for weeks and vote for hours , most of us have a life already … We are just hoping for better for our country… Even a mad man knows Nigeria leaders are corrupt … Person come save you, you dey curse am …

I can’t even travel to my village in edo again without fear of being shot at by Fulani herdsmen … North is gone , East is gone , even Ondo state , they butchered in church…Na me, you and our family and friends go suffer , be robbed , be kidnapped , or even killed cause of no good governance … Na poor man dey suffer and Obi is very okay, he only came to save you … Think about that …

Billionaire for him village. He can only feed u/all urs not me.. Let him save u and ur family first

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by placeofallure(f): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2023
They're not called Obi:dunces and Obi:idiots for no reason.

They are the Wailing Wailers, they whine and cry like corpse wey dem comot him cloth.

They like to play the victim card.

Like the leader of their zombie movement, they have nothing upstairs.

May Obi never happen to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Tee2027: 7:42am On Mar 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
brace up for nuclear attack from dem
obidients.
Like they’re the dumbest set of human being !

They are animals I always face them and crushed them they are nobody than a bloody chaffs.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obidients Are Not Capable Of Seeing Reason Except It Favours Them by Talenempire: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2023
Seeing reason with recircle old political criminals like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Joy Emordi Defects To APC / Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President / Nothing Will Happen To Me – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.