Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,571 members, 7,888,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:41 PM

12 Attributes Of A Good Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Attributes Of A Good Man (15906 Views)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / 12 Attributes Of A Good Woman: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by OAM4J: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2011
Quality Attributes!

Any man that has 8 or more of those attributes is a good man.
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by Lax75(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2011
Oh brother! (covers his eyes)
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by BodyKiss(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2011
I never knew my kind is this rare. cool
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2011
8. He’s Flexible –A real man might not be able to touch his own toes, let alone bend into a human pretzel. But he will be able to sleep on concrete, [b]wear the same clothes for days, [/b]and survive for indefinite periods of time in beer and ramen noodles. Any man who says he couldn’t survive under the same conditions is either lying to appeal to your fair nose or is hiding a sex change. If he’s being real with you, he’ll admit to his, um, flexibility when it comes to lifestyle options. How is this good for you? A real man’s flexibility means he’ll be able to take your ups and downs, curves and flats, and wild ideas in stride. If a real man loves you, he’ll flex to you. That’s huge.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

r u seeing this
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by ksam(m): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2011
I never knew i was being notice by someone out there.
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by azubyky: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2011
Ben-10:

Did I read ". . Are not jealous"? That's def a bad man. cheesy
your are right! if he is not jealous that mean he is not in love after all!
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by strongguy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
we still have good men in the society,mostly found in churches,some offices and if destined to meet by chance
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by gee2(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2011
nice post, love dis.
i gat d 12 attributes.
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by Galaxy7: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2011
@Chair
I belong to your world
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by joe4christ(m): 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2011
All the attributes ascribed by the op in reference to good guys are the true attributes of a good player, if u doubt me then emberk on a research then would u be in a better position to see the light of things,
As for the lazy ones who still hope to get a gud guy with all this attributes should stop wasting your time cos the good ones are either already married or have been turned to some sought of beast by your fellow ladies.
Just my 1 kobo mehn!
hould stop wasting your time cos the good ones are either already married or have been turned to some sought of beast by your fellow ladies.
Just my 1 kobo mehn! [/b][/color]
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by xxqwisit(f): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
strongguy:

we still have good men in the society,mostly found in churches,some offices and if destined to meet by chance

HE*LL to the capital NO @ the bolded part. 99% of guys in church do not even have a clue what it means to be decent let alone good. No apologies!
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by engrj(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
Out of all i poses 79% i nor trysmiley smiley smiley
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by kelvinnile(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2011
It would be easier to find a man, who completely obeys the biblical 10 comandments, than finding a man, with all these ur outlined, qualities of a gud man! In other words, such a man does'nt exist!
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by nagoma(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
Its only no. 5  and no.11 that give me most challenges but I do try for that one person. I also explain why these can be difficult.
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by nagoma(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
Its only no. 5  and no.11 that give me most challenges but I do try for that one person. I also explain why these can be difficult.
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by kelvinnile(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
Playing such a role in a movie, would be a very difficult task 4 d actor, let alone in reality! Lmao! Even if he managed to, d veiwers would know its film trick. Hahaha.
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by Galaxy7: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2011
@Kelv,
A man with the outlined qualities does exist.Again,to keep the 10 commandment may be difficult
but hence a man is a good man all the outlined qualities are there
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by kelvinnile(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2011
@galaxy, i strongly disagree with u, even if a man tries to b all that qualities, it would b out of pretence and not real. And at that, he cant kip it up 4 even 1week. .
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by Galaxy7: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2011
Am afraid,i have most if not all the qaulities
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by Greenslim: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
what of gentle ladies?
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by God2man(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
It is my own defnition of love. It is possible to possess these qualities. With God all things are possible. David said: it is good that he is afflicted that he may learn and obey God's law. However, under intense provocation, this so call good man, can become a beast, but that does not make him a bad man, he is only reacting to undue pressure. God bless you. God2man.
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by adminlo: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
women seeking self serving attribute . what does the lady bring to the table?
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by otokx(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
It is good to dream
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by God2man(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
It is my own defnition of love. It is possible to possess these qualities. With God all things are possible. David said: it is good that he is afflicted that he may learn and obey God's law. However, under intense provocation, this so call good man, can become a beast, but that does not make him a bad man, he is only reacting to undue pressure. God bless you. God2man.
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by hbrednic: 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2011
fxxk good man, i dont wanna be one
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by Superuser(m): 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2011
I am married and have almost all the attributes listed but i tell you the truth "it does not make me a perfect man" Its only a woman that can judge whether you are one!
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by kabukabu(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2011
I think it would be fair to say that many women want a guy with a fat,bulging wallet, first grin, and then the'll figure out the rest later.The OP's list is the opposite of reality.
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by Konjour(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2011
Who goes about looking for stereotypes,especially when the subject matter is humans? grin grin grin

So if a man has 11 of these so called "attributes",he's not a good man?! grin grin grin I laugh in the language of the holy men of the Himalayas!

A pal of mine who's a scot almost broke one of the chairs left in my study just now laughing like an hyena when he got to read this on my

laptop. I bet the poster simply did a Control C and Control V from one of those super-hypocritical know all relationship chemistry blogs littered in

every nook and cranny of the internet.

To anyone who cares though,best of luck in your search for the perfect "good" man that's never been found by any living woman living,

dead or that was recorded in the history books. BUENA SUERTE! grin
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by degubi(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
Such men can only be found in the pages of a "Mills and Boons Novel" and that is if you buy the right copy.
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
degubi:

Such men can only be found in the pages of a "Mills and Boons Novel" and that is if you buy the right copy.

My exact thoughts. OP memorised far too much of Penny Jordan penwomanship grin
Re: 12 Attributes Of A Good Man by jamace(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2011
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. / 9 Things You Can Do When You Are Losing Trust In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.