Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,438 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? (2973 Views)

How Do I Deal With Her!!! / How Can I Deal With A Tenant That’s Giving Me Problem? / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by iInjureHerYansh: 6:48am On Mar 16, 2023
I disvirgined this girl about nine months ago and till now we still stuck in the "I'm not in a mood or its paining" circle. There is no type of pre-intimacy I don't do on her still her mood remains the same. I don't even romance women much before they wet but this one even when she's wet like a river Penetration hurts her.
Worst part is she will improve at some point then decline back to the level of a Virgin that mere fingering hurts her. I'm beginning to give up on the whole thing. I know some people will say I should give her more time but nine months is enough for any human being to adapt to anything / situation, plus this girl is stubborn and has a sharp mouth. I don't see myself being with her in few weeks time if this persists.
Regardless, I'd like to know how men that have come across rigid women handled their situation
Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by Octopus7: 6:52am On Mar 16, 2023
Ok
Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by PoliteActivist: 6:57am On Mar 16, 2023
That's why it's very important to do it right that first time. You botched it and thereby turned her off sex. The pain she complains about is in her head, from trauma of that first time. It's called PTSD.
Could also be she subconsciously wants to go back to being a virgin.

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by Queendera(f): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2023
siofra:
Leave that girl alone. It's not by force, you goddamm rapist angry
stop being childish. All this attention seeking is annoying πŸ™„πŸ™„

@op

The ball is in your court. I think you should try talk to her.

She's probably trying to make sure you don't see her as a LovePeddler or a loose woman.

You know women are always scared of that and being her first man, she'll want to be extra careful not to show that she enjoys sex too much thereby giving you the idea that she's morally loose.

Again if this is the problem only talking to her might be the solution. Try telling her how much you don't judge her and stuff.

If you don't have long term goals with her, hmm, you better start creating an exit now. Please give her a soft landing eh. Abeg

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by Skyfornia(m): 7:06am On Mar 16, 2023
All you are concerned is putting your preeq inside an innocent girl.. where is your moral?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by Queendera(f): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2023
siofra:

Oh so you think what he's doing is not attention seeking? Why attack me first, missy?
he asked a valid question and the only thing that came to your mind is to insult him?

You probably don't even know this guy. Abeg you can do better.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by Queendera(f): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2023
Skyfornia:
All you are concerned is putting your preeq inside an innocent girl.. where is your moral?
can you swear on your life that you've not fornicated before? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by siofra(f): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2023
Queendera:
he asked a valid question and the only thing that came to your mind is to insult him?

Ah don hear. I'll continue insulting him and all the men on nairaland.

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by Queendera(f): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2023
siofra:

never cared. Just find it distasteful

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by siofra(f): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2023
Queendera:
can you swear on your life that you've not fornicated before? undecided

Why are you supporting him so much?

This is suspicious. I don't think you're female. A female nairalander will rarely, if never, support something like this.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by Queendera(f): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2023
siofra:

This is suspicious. I don't think you're female. A female nairalander will rarely, if never, support something like this.
support him?

I hate the hypocrisy that's all.

12 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by okoroemeka(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:
That's why it's very important to do it right that first time. You botched it and thereby turned her off sex. The pain she complains about is in her head, from trauma of that first time. It's called PTSD.
Could also be she subconsciously wants to go back to being a virgin.
the woman is exactly what the OP described as a frigid woman,not every woman like sex or have emotional feelings for the opposite sex,she might have her genitals mutilated,,a lesbian or just naturally frigid,if you marry such woman the problem will multiply,the best solution is to walk away and find who is more compatible,for such women I will just manage one or twice then I am gone no time for stories

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by Lalami3232(m): 7:43am On Mar 16, 2023
9months abi You dey calculate the amount of time wey she suppose to don dey adjust to your imbecilic preeq but you never calculate the time wey you for don go see her parents and do the needful. After you useless her kpekus finish, you go still come social media to join others to call them boreholes a.k.a non-virgins. Even if I dey very sad before eeh, whenever I remember say I no get sister, I go just dey happy. Una go know say una no get plan for woman but una go still disvirgin dem.
Whenever una don tire and una dey look for one excuse to run, una first statement go be "A girl I was planning to get married to"
I no wan swear for most of una wey dey into this nonsense because people don already swear for una finish. Now you disvirgin her finish, you don dey come here to spit trash.
Oga gettaat jare, make I advise women.
Dear women, when most of una go get sense Dear virgins, never open your legs for any man until he has done the needful. It takes a second for you to be non-virgin aka borehole. Your virginity is your pride, keep it safe and sound. Don't mind what people will tell you, your virginity is a big asset. You can always be non-virgin anytime but non-virgins aka boreholes can never be like you.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "Whoever get this forum should create a section for kids because small small children too plenty for here"

15 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by Banilla: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2023
siofra:

Pickme? grin

They exist!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by JASONjnr(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2023
siofra:
Leave that girl alone. It's not by force, you goddamm rapist angry

You jumped into calling him a rapist, because you've been s3x-starved for decades....

You no get joy oh!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by Banilla: 7:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Queendera:
stop being childish. All this attention seeking is annoying πŸ™„πŸ™„

@op

The ball is in your court. I think you should try talk to her.

She's probably trying to make sure you don't see her as a LovePeddler or a loose woman.

You know women are always scared of that and being her first man, she'll want to be extra careful not to show that she enjoys sex too much thereby giving you the idea that she's morally loose.

Again if this is the problem only talking to her might be the solution. Try telling her how much you don't judge her and stuff.

If you don't have long term goals with her, hmm, you better start creating an exit now. Please give her a soft landing eh. Abeg

How did you ignore this? undecided

plus this girl is stubborn and has a sharp mouth. I don't see myself being with her in few weeks time if this persists

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2023
your communication as a couple is poor
Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by siofra(f): 7:49am On Mar 16, 2023
Banilla:
Pickme? grin

They exist!

Lol, I thought they weren't on nairaland. I rarely see them here anyway.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by Tenrack: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2023
siofra:

I just like the defiance of this woman. LoL cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by stanvesco(m): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
I disvirgined this girl about nine months ago and till now we still stuck in the "I'm not in a mood or its paining" circle. There is no type of pre-intimacy I don't do on her still her mood remains the same. I don't even romance women much before they wet but this one even when she's wet like a river Penetration hurts her.
Worst part is she will improve at some point then decline back to the level of a Virgin that mere fingering hurts her. I'm beginning to give up on the whole thing. I know some people will say I should give her more time but nine months is enough for any human being to adapt to anything / situation, plus this girl is stubborn and has a sharp mouth. I don't see myself being with her in few weeks time if this persists.
Regardless, I'd like to know how men that have come across rigid women handled their situation

First U haven't disvirgined her mind to the extent U get her broken

U no dey spend on her

U don't make her climax with Ur tongueπŸ‘…

She's practically still and unripe mango
Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Sha buy herbs oooo.
Na wetin I Sabi be that.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by MechanicMike: 9:00am On Mar 16, 2023
siofra:

Lol, I thought they weren't on nairaland. I rarely see them here anyway.

siofra,,,but why have u stolen some one photo on yor profile & how am we sopose to ask u for some when u use fake photo? ..u no i still want some.

please advisee?(no oofensce) angry
Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by KilimanjaroKING: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Queendera:

madame, please don't waste your precious time bantering words with that girl.

she's a frustrated 16 years old, high school dropout.

everyone knows her here already πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by iInjureHerYansh: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2023
okoroemeka:
the woman is exactly what the OP described as a frigid woman,not every woman like sex or have emotional feelings for the opposite sex,she might have her genitals mutilated,,a lesbian or just naturally frigid,if you marry such woman the problem will multiply,the best solution is to walk away and find who is more compatible,for such women I will just manage one or twice then I am gone no time for stories
Exactly what I'm contemplating. Walking away
Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by iInjureHerYansh: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Queendera:

You just wasting your time with that person. The guy below her said all.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by headbasher96(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2023
Una want the Bleep with ease abi how much is lubricant that u cant buy and use

Una no the sabi enjoy sex sha seun create waste ground wey una go later come dp everything sha
Re: How Do I Deal With A Frigid Woman? by siofra(f): 10:09am On Mar 16, 2023
MechanicMike:

siofra,,,but why have u stolen some one photo on yor profile & how am we sopose to ask u for some when u use fake photo? ..u no i still want some.

please advisee?(no oofensce) angry

So you're backπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Ever Loved Someone That U Dont Even Have The Guts To Say That U Like Him/ / Could This Be The Reason Why Guys Hardly Get Heart Broken? / Which Do U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.