Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,329 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nigeria Is One Of The Biggest Producers Of Diverse Talents Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is One Of The Biggest Producers Of Diverse Talents Ever (141 Views)

I’m The Biggest Loser, PDP Isn't Participating In Rivers LG Polls - Fubara / Producers Give Reasons For Skyrocketing Cost Of Cement / What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is One Of The Biggest Producers Of Diverse Talents Ever by HellVictorinho7: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2023
if the financially rich nigerians help to reduce the cost of making positive change politically so that human and natural resources will stand less chance of being wasted,the economy will improve at a very quick rate
Re: Nigeria Is One Of The Biggest Producers Of Diverse Talents Ever by HellVictorinho7: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2023
Skyview01 , i know more people will react to certainly not this ,however ,i ain't confused about this matter.

(1) (Reply)

Think Thoroughly Before You Decide!!! / Lp’s Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour: I Have No Godfather, Only Mentors / Structural Integrity Carried Out At Oba Mkt By GO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.