Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Blackface Dumped By Wife. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Dumped By Wife. (4479 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Blackface Accuses 2face Of Stealing His Song / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Dumped By Wife. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2011
Unlike Tuface and Faze, the third member of the trio that made up Plantashun Boiz, Blackface, hasn’t been having life so sweetly financially. It’s been reported that his wife has moved out of their matrimonial home because of his inability to fend for his family. They have been married for about eight years now but had to come to a mutual agreement on living apart pending when the actual divorce will be obtained in court.
I guess going solo hasn’t favored him like Tuface and Faze who have made success of their solo careers.
So was he hiding under Tuface and Faze while they were in Plantashun Boiz or he’s just not been working hard and smart?
Is he not talented like duo?
Read more<>http://philiponyia..com/2011/09/blackface-dumped-by-wife.html

Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by Honeycity(f): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2011
i guess not that he didnt work hard enough i believe luck just did not smile at him
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by philip0906(m): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2011
what do u expect,when u spend ur income on weed? undecided
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by Greenslim: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2011
celebrities with many troubles.
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2011
@honeycity, i think you are right. its all about luck.
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by silvertuke(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2011
He is talented, to me I believe he is not working hard or rather something is wrong somewhere. talking talent, he is good even better than most artist that are making it big in the industry. Black face do something now, Black face dey yan abi nor be so?
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by Ybutterfly: 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2011
the way these celebrity couples are now a days, hmmmm
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2011
eyah!!

silvertuke:

He is talented, to me I believe he is not working hard or rather something is wrong somewhere. talking talent, he is good even better than most artist that are making it big in the industry. Black face do something now, Black face dey yan abi nor be so?
yes he is not working hard enough, he should get his feet back to the music industry, he can still make it

remembered his songs back in the days, ahead of the game! watch me do ma thing n others
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by Kunbee: 12:25am On Sep 17, 2011
Me sef go dump am, nansense tongue
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by CuteTj(m): 1:09am On Sep 17, 2011
Heard dat he wasn't dat wealthy but he was comfortable so im suprised at his current situation. At a point in time he was my favourite naija artiste. He is a talented guy but i do think he just got lazy along the line. He better get his acts right. I believe naija's entertainment industry and the fans will welcome him back if he comes out with new and nice stuffs.
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by BootyOnMe: 6:29am On Sep 18, 2011
Yet dem say Nigerians get 'culture'. Na Jamaican culture of 'rasta' be dis?
What a nasty unkempt man.
Some woman actually married this dirty-looking dude? shocked

Thank God she moved out. Before he kills her with his 'broke-weather' e-badu belle and e-jolosi frustrations.

Like Titi Arowolo abi na Omozogie Arowolo. RIP.

When 'head' of household begin behave like 'nyansh' of the house-hold, it is time to move on for real. Ashewo life beta pass! kiss

I tellya, widows are better than MOST married women in Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by ibrobell(m): 7:26am On Sep 18, 2011
think 2face and co should try and help him bouce back
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2011
Blackface is damn talented, I think I even like him more than 2. Do u know how many albums he released: about 4 not to mention the trybunal effort but he seems he never did have a really big track minus d hard life album. Also as others say luck plays a part when you consider the so many wack tracks receiving airplay. He'll be fine, just hope they can work it out. Much love.ne, just hope they can work it out. Much love.
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by Bestglo(f): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2011
philip0906:

what do u expect,when u spend your income on weed? undecided
Even the two others do weed undecided

I think luck hasn't just smiled at him
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by Mavor: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2011
He didn't service that kitten well
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by webmanlag: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
philip0906:

what do u expect,when u spend your income on weed? undecided

Bestglo:

Even the two others do weed undecided

I think luck hasn't just smiled at him

looks like he does the most weed wink
Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by buJu234: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2011
money go woman go, ;;

where is d word love dat women normally say,

lets say the truth women only use d word love to their advantage:-

* when they are not financially empowered
*when they are in search 4 husband
*when they are childless in marriage
*when their mother in-law is against them
*when their man is going after other women

etc

but when they are in charge; love means nothing to them:-
*when the guy is broke, NO LOVE in her dictionary
*when she has atleast 2 babies (boys) & she has d money, NO LOVE in her dictionary

so guys u can see why they always call us babies; because we dont think with our head but they do,

so wake up guys

1 Like

Re: Blackface Dumped By Wife. by buJu234: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2011
money go woman go, ;;

where is d word love dat women normally say,

lets say the truth women only use d word love to their advantage:-

* when they are not financially empowered
*when they are in search 4 husband
*when they are childless in marriage
*when their mother in-law is against them
*when their man is going after other women

etc

but when they are in charge; love means nothing to them:-
*when the guy is broke, NO LOVE in her dictionary
*when she has atleast 2 babies (boys) & she has d money, NO LOVE in her dictionary

so guys u can see why they always call us babies; because we dont think with our head but they do,

so wake up guys

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's Outfit To Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding / Woman Arrested After Selling Selfies Of Her private part For N1.6 Million / WOW !!! See How Beyonce's Family Was In 1990-- Before The Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.