Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,808 members, 7,905,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) (8089 Views)

Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by BigDawsNet: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
fyzaila:
As you read in the subject above, from my waist upwards is smaller which includes my b@obs ofcourse. My b@obs is just a little bigger than agbalumo not even a handfull o. On the other hand from my waist downward including hips and butt is wider and bigger.
Please any idea or exercise i can do to balance everything? Like increase b@@bs or reduce hips and butt.

I should be with they way I'm created but there is nothing wrong in looking for natural solutions.

I think you should talk to a physical teraphist about your body balance...

As for your boobs... if you have money... go and do boobs mammoplasty... it's very expensive and may come with side effects in the future...

If I were you... I will let the boobs be...

Me personally... I'm a Boobs guy, but one special thing about me is that I don't discriminate... whether it's Large, Medium or Tiny... just make sure its soft and the nipple is hard.... the deal is done...

Take care dear

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Streetmovement(m): 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I'm an ass and hips man nothin' concern me if you get boobs or you no get, as long there's a big whole booty behind yours... I'm good to go cool

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
fyzaila:
As you read in the subject above, from my waist upwards is smaller which includes my b@obs ofcourse. My b@obs is just a little bigger than agbalumo not even a handfull o. On the other hand from my waist downward including hips and butt is wider and bigger.
Please any idea or exercise i can do to balance everything? Like increase b@@bs or reduce hips and butt.

I should be with they way I'm created but there is nothing wrong in looking for natural solutions.

It's hereditary

You should be 6ft, how tall are you?
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by ComputerOperato: 3:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
fyzaila:

Girls like you are da bomb.
You don't know what God has done for you.

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by narite: 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

So you can know whether to toast her or not?
Lol...if she is yet to clock 25, there is probably hope for her. At 25, ladies stop growing, declining gradually set in. At 35, guys stop growing.
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by babatunji36117: 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Magic 2 what? If i may askMagic 2 what? If i may ask...
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by adecz: 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2023
Why not show us so that we
can give proper advice❓❓❓😐😐😐
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Uniquetani1(f): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
fabiano09:

You sef advertise yourself, abi you have nothing impressive to adverse

If I advertised, nobody can afford it

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by youngfocus(m): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
fyzaila:

Indeed cheesy cheesy
Yes very important most people are just commenting blindingly

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by saysoo: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
fyzaila:

Cut it and sew it together again. Dats all
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
hope the ass is soft sha, cos to me a big ass that is not soft is not fun
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by fyzaila: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2023
saysoo:

Cut it and sew it together again. Dats all

Hehehe imagine o undecided
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by fyzaila: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
ComputerOperato:

Girls like you are da bomb.
You don't know what God has done for you.

Thanks! I can rest now o
It's good to seek opinion at times. Thank God 4 this anonymous forum.
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by fyzaila: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

It's hereditary

You should be 6ft, how tall are you?

6ft 4 where?? grin
5'1
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by fyzaila: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2023
BigDawsNet:

I think you should talk to a physical teraphist about your body balance...

As for your boobs... if you have money... go and do boobs mammoplasty... it's very expensive and may come with side effects in the future...

If I were you... I will let the boobs be...

Me personally... I'm a Boobs guy, but one special thing about me is that I don't discriminate... whether it's Large, Medium or Tiny... just make sure its soft and the nipple is hard.... the deal is done...

Take care dear

I will! Thanks
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
Uniquetani1:

If I advertised, nobody can afford it
Lmao joker, e no pass Indomie and 2 eggs

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by luminouz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
etrange:
Nairaland... You see men create threads about thier health concerns and bodily insecurities, and we tell them things like "oh, see a doctor", "oh, don't worry you're perfectly OK", "oh, take this natural supplement", "oh, hit the gym", "oh, size doesn't matter", etc. And then a lady creates a thread on a similar subject and the first set of comments are already going dirty on her. This is not just about this thread. Ladies can't just create threads on this platform on personal issues like family, health, relationship, etc. without the usual backslash or unnecessary sexualization.

Today, Nairaland is now 90% men, 5% women who hide thier gender and then 5% women who still have the courage to identify as females. And this makes me wonder, are y'all moving backwards in Nigeria or what? Doesn't this remind you of those days when women had to register thier works using masculine names just to appeal to the misogynistic public? This is a clear indication that Nigerian parents have failed the boy child. They focus so much on raising good girls that the boys are neglected.

It's just a thread for fuq sakes!!! She flowed even better with the men here, with jokes and all.

Must you turn everything into some sort of war? Can't you see it sort of show you have some bitterness in you or something?? Biko take life easy on..na my advice be that

Everything is misogyny to you and if you are viewing the world from that window only, you will be blind to ALL ELSE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Sirchiboy: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
fyzaila:

Can I see your real picture so I can suggest a proper solution to it?
I am a medical and health practitioner

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by etrange: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
luminouz:

It's just a thread for fuq sakes!!! She flowed even better with the men here, with jokes and all.

Must you turn everything into some sort of war? Can't you see it sort of show you have some bitterness in you or something?? Biko take life easy on..na my advice be that

Everything is misogyny to you and if you are viewing the world from that window only, you will be blind to ALL ELSE!!!

If you were not as dirty as those guys, you wouldn't have left them to attack the one person speaking up. Of course, she did take it with jokes. What other choice does she have? If she shows any sign of displeasure, y'all would rain on her and remind her how Nigerian girls are only good for sex, and her thread would lose its purpose. Joke is nothing but a coping mechanism. You don't know this because you've never cared to see things from a lady's perspective. So instead of asking me not to see anything wrong with the comments sexualizing the OP, why don't you yourself stop being narrow minded and start seeing things from other people's perspective?

You read these comments, you know they're wrong and you know the people that make these wouldn't wouldn't have the courage to make such disgusting comments to her face, yet you want us to accept it as "life". You want it to be the norm because you feel like speaking against it will be speaking against your gender. Is that not a herd mentality? Otherwise, why do you think that between myself and the people that made the comments, I'm the one that needs to be corrected? Do you know the backslash those guys would have received if they were women typing like that? Anyone that points out the glaring gender bias is bitter. You guys are the only sweet ones. Sugar.

7 Likes

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by luminouz(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
etrange:

If you were not as dirty as those guys, you wouldn't have left them to attack the one person speaking up. Of course, she did take it with jokes. What other choice does she have? If she shows any sign of displeasure, y'all would rain on her and remind her how Nigerian girls are only good for sex, and her thread would lose its purpose. Joke is nothing but a coping mechanism. You don't know this because you've never cared to see things from a lady's perspective. So instead of asking me not to see anything wrong with the comments sexualizing the OP, why don't you yourself stop being narrow minded and start seeing things from other people's perspective?

You read these comments, you know they're wrong and you know the people that make these wouldn't wouldn't have the courage to make such disgusting comments to her face, yet you want us to accept it as "life". You want it to be the norm because you feel like speaking against it will be speaking against your gender. Is that not a herd mentality? Otherwise, why do you think that between myself and the people that made the comments, I'm the one that needs to be corrected? Do you know the backslash those guys would have received if they were women typing like that? Anyone that points out the glaring gender bias is bitter. You guys are the only sweet ones. Sugar.
I'm correcting you because that's what I want to do. Your comments on NL all follow the same pattern; online savagery!!! It never translates into real life toughness. Why dafuq do you have to be so angry online? I mean, no one even knows you or what you do...why bother so much about theirs? It's always in the comments that I identify people who can't just keep their shiits together. The OP took it as a joke but you won't and I wonder why you keep seeing enemies everywhere you turn on NL.

What you NEVER understand is you are a woman and your emotional nature will always be triggered and that's a weakness you need to learn to control. Or anyone will use it against you. At the end, you end up being bitter and broken like those people you accuse online, people who have nothing to lose by breaking YOU.

My last reply

2 Likes

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
Jadesolami:

Send proof here
Gay alert.
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
SeyiFargo:
I love girls with the coke bottle shape grin grin
Maybe this one leg go too big and difficult to flip over her chest.
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
fyzaila:

Ahha noo 'botched God forbid. Will never go for plastic surgery. Just seeking 4 natural options.
You are seeking for solutions on NL instead of using Google.
You never talk wetin you dey find.
Your laps dey join when you dey Waka?
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
narite:

Lol...if she is yet to clock 25, there is probably hope for her. At 25, ladies stop growing, declining gradually set in. At 35, guys stop growing.
grin grin grin This is what happens when you reject biology class to opt for beer parlour gist grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dear Op you are perfect with your shape.

At least you don't go about looking like Johnny Bravo.

BTW I can't get over the post i quoted grin grin😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ladies body start declining at 25 . WTF!

2 Likes

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by GloriousGbola: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin This is what happens when you reject biology class to opt for beer parlour gist grin grin

This one pass beer parlour gist.

Who are the beings this guy lives among that are still growing in their thirties? Mutants?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by abdullahihamzat(m): 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2023
YOU MUST BE A LAZY PARTY MEMBER[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
GloriousGbola:

This one pass beer parlour gist.

Who are the beings this guy lives among that are still growing in their thirties? Mutants?
grin grin
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by etrange: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2023
luminouz:

I'm correcting you because that's what I want to do. Your comments on NL all follow the same pattern; online savagery!!! It never translates into real life toughness. Why dafuq do you have to be so angry online? I mean, no one even knows you or what you do...why bother so much about theirs? It's always in the comments that I identify people who can't just keep their shiits together. The OP took it as a joke but you won't and I wonder why you keep seeing enemies everywhere you turn on NL.

What you NEVER understand is you are a woman and your emotional nature will always be triggered and that's a weakness you need to learn to control. Or anyone will use it against you. At the end, you end up being bitter and broken like those people you accuse online, people who have nothing to lose by breaking YOU.

My last reply

I am the one angry and you're the one cursing and using multiple exclamation marks? Lmao... It's actually better you stop typing cause the more you type, the more you expose your shallowness. If you read my comment, you'd see that I didn't quote the individuals in question. Instead, I shared a general observation that has become a norm on this platform. I don't care about them as individuals, but I do care about the misogyny on this platform. I'm not surprised you'd ask why I do care so much. To you guys, if something isn't affecting your or your herd directly, there's no reason to care. You like the status quo. After all, it's the ladies being abused. None of you ever decries the unnecessary attack on the female gender on this platform, but the moment one person speaks up, you gather like desert vultures to attack the person. And you think you're okay?

Just look at the irrelevant things you typed up there. Nobody knows me and what I do; how does that in any way affect the subject of discussion? Nobody knows me, yet you're here telling me how my comments follow the same pattern and how I see enemies everywhere on NL. Isn't that contradictory? This is my first time seeing your username, and I certainly don't care about your comments. Who wants to be friends with primitives like you who don't see the need to speak up when something is going wrong? If anything, I'm happy that people like you have been reading my comments. And from all the exclamation marks and curse words in your comment, I can tell the purpose is achieved.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
You have what other women are dying to have.

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dear etrange

I'm not to tell you to ignore or keep the conversation going with that specific moniker but I'd like to let you know that doing the latter with him is beating a dead dog, complete waste of time. He's known for his partial dyslexia and only remembers to wear his moral cap and father Francis robe when he or his gender alike is at a receiving end. Oh he is well known for his hypocrisy and gaslighting too. grin grin A total lost cause!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by etrange: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Dear etrange

I'm not to tell you to ignore or keep the conversation going with that specific moniker but I'd like to let you know that doing the latter with him is beating a dead dog, complete waste of time. He's known for his partial dyslexia and only remember to wear his moral cap and father Francis robe when he or his gender alike is at a receiving end. Oh he is well known for his hypocrisy and gaslighting too. grin grin A total lost cause!

Lol... sometimes, chatting with such people is just a way of creating awareness. My target is the wider audience who might not have given a thought to the issue. Sexism, tribalism, racism, etc. are not really very different. They all stem from our inability to accommodate differences. And it's not possible to decry one while accommodating the other because the same logic you use against others will be used against you. I'm not a lady myself. I am a man. I didn't say that cause I don't think our gender, tribe, race, etc. should be a factor when objective submission is the goal. It's just sad that many people on here are too narrow minded to see the negative impact of sexism on everyone including the men.

Anyway, I'm done with him. Thanks!

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Big Guy Bleeping A Slut In A Club / Lady Wore A "Can You F**k" Cloth To Church / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Husba

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.