Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,632 members, 7,941,445 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) (8164 Views)

Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by faceLAGOS: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
fyzaila:
As you read in the subject above, from my waist upwards is smaller which includes my b@obs ofcourse. My b@obs is just a little bigger than agbalumo not even a handfull o. On the other hand from my waist downward including hips and butt is wider and bigger.
Please any idea or exercise i can do to balance everything? Like increase b@@bs or reduce hips and butt.

I should be with they way I'm created but there is nothing wrong in looking for natural solutions.

Babe,

If you are worried about your boobs.

Just bring it, lemme be helping you to suck it small small for about a month or two.

I swear. You’re going to notice a significant change in size & tenderness.

I love to suck bresst a lot; just like a six month old baby boy.

Chai!

Your nipppples are in trouble.

We don’t necessarily need to smash.

DM.

Less talk better.

Btw, you are beautiful just the way you are.

πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by DaInferno(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
fyzaila:

Really?? Hmm
well atleat for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by fyzaila: 12:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Can I see your real picture so I can suggest a proper solution to it?
I am a medical and health practitioner

That pics up there depicts what i am saying. grin
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by luminouz(m): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2023
etrange:

I am the one angry and you're the one cursing and using multiple exclamation marks? Lmao... It's actually better you stop typing cause the more you type, the more you expose your shallowness. If you read my comment, you'd see that I didn't quote the individuals in question. Instead, I shared a general observation that has become a norm on this platform. I don't care about them as individuals, but I do care about the misogyny on this platform. I'm not surprised you'd ask why I do care so much. To you guys, if something isn't affecting your or your herd directly, there's no reason to care. You like the status quo. After all, it's the ladies being abused. None of you ever decries the unnecessary attack on the female gender on this platform, but the moment one person speaks up, you gather like desert vultures to attack the person. And you think you're okay?

Just look at the irrelevant things you typed up there. Nobody knows me and what I do; how does that in any way affect the subject of discussion? Nobody knows me, yet you're here telling me how my comments follow the same pattern and how I see enemies everywhere on NL. Isn't that contradictory? This is my first time seeing your username, and I certainly don't care about your comments. Who wants to be friends with primitives like you who don't see the need to speak up when something is going wrong? If anything, I'm happy that people like you have been reading my comments. And from all the exclamation marks and cause words in your comment, I can tell the purpose is achieved.

K
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by fyzaila: 12:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin This is what happens when you reject biology class to opt for beer parlour gist grin grin

πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜„
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by fyzaila: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2023
Persephone1:
Dear Op you are perfect with your shape.

At least you don't go about looking like Johnny Bravo.

BTW I can't get over the post i quoted grin grinπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ladies body start declining at 25 . WTF!

Thanks 😊
Nairaland & cruise *Rice & Beans*
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by fyzaila: 12:34am On Mar 18, 2023
faceLAGOS:

Babe,

If you are worried about your boobs.

Just bring it, lemme be helping you to suck it small small for about a month or two.

I swear. You’re going to notice a significant change in size & tenderness.

I love to suck bresst a lot; just like a six month old baby boy.

Chai!

Your nipppples are in trouble.

We don’t necessarily need to smash.

DM.

Less talk better.

Btw, you are beautiful just the way you are.

πŸ™‚

Hmmmm wonders they say will never end. Smh undecided
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by skj1377(m): 4:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Nothing you can do. Or how do you want to stretch your spinal cord. Get use to your body wear long flowing gowns to hide it.
fyzaila:
As you read in the subject above, from my waist upwards is smaller which includes my b@obs ofcourse. My b@obs is just a little bigger than agbalumo not even a handfull o. On the other hand from my waist downward including hips and butt is wider and bigger.
Please any idea or exercise i can do to balance everything? Like increase b@@bs or reduce hips and butt.

I should be with they way I'm created but there is nothing wrong in looking for natural solutions.

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 18, 2023
etrange:

I am the one angry and you're the one cursing and using multiple exclamation marks? Lmao... It's actually better you stop typing cause the more you type, the more you expose your shallowness. If you read my comment, you'd see that I didn't quote the individuals in question. Instead, I shared a general observation that has become a norm on this platform. I don't care about them as individuals, but I do care about the misogyny on this platform. I'm not surprised you'd ask why I do care so much. To you guys, if something isn't affecting your or your herd directly, there's no reason to care. You like the status quo. After all, it's the ladies being abused. None of you ever decries the unnecessary attack on the female gender on this platform, but the moment one person speaks up, you gather like desert vultures to attack the person. And you think you're okay?

Just look at the irrelevant things you typed up there. Nobody knows me and what I do; how does that in any way affect the subject of discussion? Nobody knows me, yet you're here telling me how my comments follow the same pattern and how I see enemies everywhere on NL. Isn't that contradictory? This is my first time seeing your username, and I certainly don't care about your comments. Who wants to be friends with primitives like you who don't see the need to speak up when something is going wrong? If anything, I'm happy that people like you have been reading my comments. And from all the exclamation marks and cause words in your comment, I can tell the purpose is achieved.

You nailed him wela.
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Persephone1:
Dear etrange

I'm not to tell you to ignore or keep the conversation going with that specific moniker but I'd like to let you know that doing the latter with him is beating a dead dog, complete waste of time. He's known for his partial dyslexia and only remembers to wear his moral cap and father Francis robe when he or his gender alike is at a receiving end. Oh he is well known for his hypocrisy and gaslighting too. grin grin A total lost cause!
Father Francis robe kwa una no go kill me for this nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 18, 2023
fyzaila:

6ft 4 where?? grin
5'1

If you add artificial breast at that height, you will go down to 4.9

Just wait, big breast will come when you get pregnant for your husband.

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Nice2023(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2023
If u look like ur mum...then know that u have no issue but if otherwise,then know that u are abnormal.
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by purples25(f): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Father Francis robe kwa una no go kill me for this nairaland grin grin grin

Father Francis robe grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Sirchiboy: 9:19am On Mar 18, 2023
fyzaila:

That pics up there depicts what i am saying. grin

I need real once for proper advise
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by kelspinall(m): 9:22am On Mar 18, 2023
real picx please,some advice requires real things first
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by fyzaila: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

If you add artificial breast at that height, you will go down to 4.9

Just wait, big breast will come when you get pregnant for your husband.

Lol
Will wait till then
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by fyzaila: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2023
skj1377:
Nothing you can do. Or how do you want to stretch your spinal cord. Get use to your body wear long flowing gowns to hide it.

Ok thanks
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by narite: 11:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin This is what happens when you reject biology class to opt for beer parlour gist grin grin
Lol...Werey nigga. I laughed grin.
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by Prechize(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
fyzaila:

You are a spec for a lot of guys especially my type. Just have a flat tummy, do sit ups and squats to strengthen your body, go for jogging for optimal stamina. You be spec no stress urself

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by fyzaila: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Prechize:

You are a spec for a lot of guys especially my type. Just have a flat tummy, do sit ups and squats to strengthen your body, go for jogging for optimal stamina. You be spec no stress urself

Thanks a bunch smiley
Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by ComputerOperato: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
fyzaila:

Thanks! I can rest now o
It's good to seek opinion at times. Thank God 4 this anonymous forum.
If I meet you (offline), you ain't going anywhere with that body.
I will turn to mario ni.
So, enjoy your body sis.

1 Like

Re: My Uper Body Is Smaller Than My Lower Body. What Should I Do Please? (Pix) by fyzaila: 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
ComputerOperato:

If I meet you (offline), you ain't going anywhere with that body.
I will turn to mario ni.
So, enjoy your body sis.

Lol πŸ˜†
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! / Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit / What Do Guys Use Vaseline To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.