Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,547 members, 7,901,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV (60656 Views)

More Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ladipo Market / Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by tesppidd: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

He has campaigned for her. They met in Rivers after the presidential election.
Okay
Good
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Victor08032(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Oloriburuku somebody this so called mc, he will be disgrace out of Lagos one day.. he thought it's only Igbo voted for Po, we Yoruba youths cannot vote for APC, all promises cancel

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by JealousCobra(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I think that is the same person as Zzor or rozz or whatever, she thinks she's graduated from the Romance section but she hasn't and will never.

I still believes he is among those male scammers using the gender abbreviation (f) to deceive unsuspecting males here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Minjim: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
After losing the presidential election, Peter Obi is fighting desperately for LP to win Lagos to console himself and fellow Igbos.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by zukachris(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
You always make sense each time. I love reading your post.
quote author=Massiveglory post=121810012]PODATTI is a divine movement. You cannot get this love with 500billion.
The authentic winner and incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Convincing people without threats or vagabonism.

I just watched the video of instigation, threatening and violence unleashed by mc olomo.
I also just saw first hand the destruction of properties and injury to humans that happened in surulere.

Tinubu is a danger to lagos state and Nigeria.
I don't care what you say on sanwolu. Vote out Apc aggressively in lagos state.
Those guys are murderers , criminals, vagabonds and demons that should not exist with humans.

Lagosians let us sanitize our state once and for all.
Vote for GRV. Vote Mama, papa, pikin . Vote LP

[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by harmonyglobal: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
See as I dey look them, tribal people at it again, targeting the ipob terrorist from the east to vote the reject obi errand boy. U have failed
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by ignis: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
tyboy:
GRV dey feel like governor for em mind ๐Ÿ˜„, I just dey laugh the boy you don't know what is coming. , The gap on Saturday wey sanwo olu go give am no go small

Same gap APC gave LP in the just concluded presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by omohayek: 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Earthquakes:
If GRV cannot contest on the basis of not been full Yoruba, I know they are preparing for seyi tinubu to take over from Sanwo Olu but they forgot that Seyi father is not from Lagos and his mother is not a Yoruba too.
When a Yoruba win elective office in UK, USA, or Canada it's terms omolubi but another Yoruba tribe married to Igbo women is not fit to contest but you from different continent can contest and win successfully in another man's country without rigging.
Pathetic!!
It's not merely his mother being Igbo that flags him as being of dubious loyalties, and you know it. There's also the fact that

1. As recently as 2019 he was running for office in Lagos as "Chinedu", with the "Gbadebo" nowhere to be seen.
2. He claims his inability to speak Yoruba is because he studied abroad, yet his Igbo happens to be fluent (and many others who have studied abroad for longer than him still managed to learn Yoruba).
3. He's not only half-Igbo, but also married to an Igbo woman.
4. He has spent a lot of time and energy on social media agitating for Biafra.
5. While he was boosting Biafra talking points, he found the time to speak against making Yoruba an official language in Lagos alongside English (maybe he imagines English will also be the sole lingua franca in Biafra).
6. On the same social media where he was pushing Biafran propaganda, he not only called someone else "Afonja" with the mocking goat image used on here by Igbo trolls, but added insult to injury by dismissing someone else as exhibiting "typical Yoruba behavior".

Add up all the above, and the evidence is clear as glass: until this guy decided to run for governor of Lagos, nothing in his public life and actions marked him as showing loyalty to anything other than purely Igbo causes. We probably wouldn't even have learned one of his names is "Gbadebo" if he didn't suddenly realise identifying as Yoruba might just be important in a Yoruba state ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by harmonyglobal: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Them one use by force enter Lagos money. That billions dey enter their eye. E go shock all of una
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by cezarman(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
tyboy:
GRV dey feel like governor for em mind ๐Ÿ˜„, I just dey laugh the boy you don't know what is coming. , The gap on Saturday wey sanwo olu go give am no go small

Naso...

Mc Olugoat dey una back na grin

Make I catch you or Mc Olutout for any polling unit fess angry

IJIOT angry
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Duru009(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
The NEW Jagaban in Lagos....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by marca(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Wonders shall never end... Lazy people with wonders... I bet you nothing ll stop sanwo-olu becoming our second time Governor... Mr capable on ur efforts and commitments ll stand.... Congratulations in advance for ur second time ambition.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by olamieseun(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Is there any campaign today?because I dey wonder how did people go pull down presidential campaign join governor campaign.24 hour before election no campaign.na wah oh
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
Obi is working to snatch Lagos from Yorubas in disguise of politics
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by christistruth01: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2023
press9jatv:
mc Oluomo will be sent packing from Lagos State when Sanwo Olu lose heavily in Lagos State governorship Election tomorrow. Heavily prepared to remove Sanwo Olu from power.

How exactly are you going to send an Awori Yoruba packing from Lagos that they own ?
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by BeauBragnar11: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2023
tyboy:

Doesn't change a thing.

He just turned 40, yet a top contestant for the office of Governor for a state as Lagos.

What's your life achievement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Yagier: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Atlantis585:

Lagos for real Lagosians.
Not visitors ordinary people from neighboring states claiming to own the place.
Sanwo-Olu is about to be defeated badly and by landslide. Thiefnubbu his and your Lord and Saviour lost shamefully and already gave up on Lagos and on Sanwo-Olu the choirmaster, hair-dresser, labourer, mechanic and cleaner. Remember as Thiefnubbu take disgrace Ambode, na so him go get disgraced pass soon at tribunal and Supreme Court .

But for now, itโ€™s bye bye to Sanwo-Olu.

For now, letโ€™s Welcome the most exciting incoming and most achieving incoming Governor we will ever have in Lagos, the incoming Governor Gbadebo Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour.
can a Yoruba man call an in igbo imo indigene who resides in anambra a visitor โ€ฆ.Igbos are Igbos โ€ฆ.Yorubas are yorubasโ€ฆ.still we are one nigeria but every man sabi e papa house ๐Ÿก

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by onuman: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Ladipo Market in Pandemonium as Peter Obi campaigns for Labour Party gubernatorial candidate in Lagos, GRV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5txb4KHGkM

If just one quarter of the Igbo crowd in Lagos goes to Imo state against Hope Uzodinma whose agents use guns to scare voters to remain indoors in most parts of the state on election day, and he would write results in his room and submit to INEC... the east will be better.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by liquidmetall: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
tyboy:

Gap of rigging
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by ObidenceNeckpre: 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2023
yeah yes ooo The IPOB Terrorist really make it peaceful indeed , fooooooool
jaxxy:

the east has Been peaceful untill herdsmen ravaged every region including South west and people resorted to self defence. North East was ravaged by bokoharam and we voted buhari.

Leave all this is bigotry. we want a new and better Nigeria.

Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by OceanRed(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2023
IVORY2009:
Lp would take over Lagos state, I am seeing a suitation where Lagos might be use to compe******* Peter Obi to leave Federal for the Tinubu grin grin grin But I trust Obi cheesy

you are right , i thought as much
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Allardyce: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
All these plus others are waste of time. He wonโ€™t win
Your father cannot even pull 2 people in his own compound. He is that irrelevant. grin
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by sonofElElyon: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
TheZooHasFalln:
Vote APC____Share
Vote PDP____Quote
Vote LP______Like

Rigged poll you just conducted. Share for APC , quote for PDP, Like for LP
Which one is easiest to do? grin
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by famology(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
IVORY2009:
Lp would take over Lagos state, I am seeing a suitation where Lagos might be use to compe******* Peter Obi to leave Federal for the Tinubu grin grin grin But I trust Obi cheesy

Una go still cry tomorrow
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by famology(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Ladipo Market in Pandemonium as Peter Obi campaigns for Labour Party gubernatorial candidate in Lagos, GRV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5txb4KHGkM

Useless olosho why are you lying? This video and pictures are from obi presidential campaigns at ladipo not for grv. Mugu......una go still cry tomorrow.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by jaxxy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
yeah yes ooo The IPOB Terrorist really make it peaceful indeed , fooooooool

tell that to buhari and bokoharam. ode
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by sinero: 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Earthquakes:
If GRV cannot contest on the basis of not been full Yoruba, I know they are preparing for seyi tinubu to take over from Sanwo Olu but they forgot that Seyi father is not from Lagos and his mother is not a Yoruba too.
When a Yoruba win elective office in UK, USA, or Canada it's terms omolubi but another Yoruba tribe married to Igbo women is not fit to contest but you from different continent can contest and win successfully in another man's country without rigging.
Pathetic!!

Oga what are you saying. Akeredolu, the governor of ondo state is married to an igbo lady. What is being said about this guy includes his hate speech towards yoruba on tweeter, his inability to speak the language of the people he wishes to govern and his strong affliation to biafra. Also, is inconsistency. This is the third time he is changing parties like boxers.
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
tyboy:
u've bn quoted!
we c after election by grace of God!
cool
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by AyomideOG01: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2023
toneroforever:
If it was by thuggery, financial strength or structure, Tinubu pass Obi.
But It's not by power nor by might. Genuine love isn't for sale.
Tinubu is envious of the massive love Obi keeps getting for free without spending shishi.... just like when a woman gives u her heart because of love.

Obi represents the new Nigeria. Tinubu represents the worst of the old order. Tinubu & APC makes PDP look like saints.

I was enjoying ur post until I got to the bolded grin...The only woman that can truly love a man is the mama...stop deceiving gullible people grin
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by Cromagnon: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
jimyjames:
According to urchins , two igbo men in the mist of Igbos in Lagos grin , 4 people sitting in one room disturbing people on social media
so you're disturbed by just 4 men on social media? And their are 60 million more?
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by garykoeman: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2023
Minjim:
After losing the presidential election, Peter Obi is fighting desperately for LP to win Lagos to console himself and fellow Igbos.

Lagos will never be controlled from Anambra
Re: Peter Obi Causes Pandemonium At Ladipo Market As He Campaign For GRV by garykoeman: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2023
sinero:

Oga what are you saying. Akeredolu, the governor of ondo state is married to an igbo lady. What is being said about this guy includes his hate speech towards yoruba on tweeter, his inability to speak the language of the people he wishes to govern and his strong affliation to biafra. Also, is inconsistency. This is the third time he is changing parties like boxers.
Lagos will never be controlled from Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Met With Trendy Fulani Boys In Shoprite (Photo) / Bukola Saraki Leaves APC / How Foreign Press Agencies Reported Tinubu's Election Win

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.