Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) (49708 Views)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring / Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 18, 2023
The INEC IREV will be shut down.Mark my word.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Kog45(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Dbegining:

I like your persistence. Even to the last day.

Console yourself with the factvthat at least Tinubu will be president for a few days.

APC has lost Lagos.
Tinubu will only be president for few days if God permit but based on last presidential elections he is ruling for four years and Lagos election yes good seeing young GRV and telling us he is better but left for Lagosians to decide if they still want Sanwo Olu to continue and remember we still have Jendor....Lagosians will decide today and who ever emerges should treat Lagosians well cus is a city that’s really Nigeria 🇳🇬

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by abdul23(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2023
Lagos will go the way of APC no doubt. No Muslim Muslim ticket anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by abdul23(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2023
I hope Rivers will be peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Truthshscrazy: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2023
👀👀👀👀 EYEZ ON LASGIDI. cool Lagos is of interest. Cant waif for 👀EYE-NECK abi highneck to announce govrrnorship results & Desmond Elliot vs Johnson's actor Ellupee results.

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by KingLarry04: 7:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Here at unilag.. nothing yet
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Tonytonex(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2023
engineerboat:
Key Battles State

3. Kaduna State

Senator Uba Sani (APC); Ashiru Isa (PDP), Jonathan Asake (LP) and Senator Suleiman Hunkuyi (NNPP).

PDP will win in KADUNA

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by anonymuz(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2023
DavSagacity:
I support Mama Chukwudi and Papa Chinedu for Lagos
e go sweet die for Lagos today. Exiting tyranny.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Tonytonex(m): 7:59am On Mar 18, 2023
engineerboat:
Key Battles State

4. Kano State State
Candidates na
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Thomasankara(m): 8:00am On Mar 18, 2023
[/color]why be say na only states in the south and North Central their election no sync with the general election, does it mean that election results are not contested in the core northern states sad[color=#770077]
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Honlucas: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2023
APC will win in delta State.

Agege is the next governor

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by christistruth01: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Dbegining:

I like your persistence. Even to the last day.

Console yourself with the factvthat at least Tinubu will be president for a few days.

APC has lost Lagos.

Sanwo Olu has already won a Landslide

We just want to make sure it is a record breaking one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by missade(f): 8:14am On Mar 18, 2023
My dear Lagos decides today! Though I’m not there to vote myself, I’m praying for a successful outing where the ppl go out to exercise their civic responsibility. Hoping that all the security agencies are at alert and do their jobs properly.

This contest seems even hotter than the presidency, lol. Following eagerly, to all those upset about the Oro festival, pls update if this hindered you in anyway. Let’s have videos and numbers to tweet/call in case of any issues ( God forbid)

#SayNoToViolence #SayNoToVoteBuying #VoteCompetence

Lastly pls be observant of their environment o. Don’t be reckless and end up on a T-shirt/SM trying to be brave. Observe carefully and properly evaluate your safety.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2023
engineerboat:
Key Battle States

1. Lagos State

Governor Babatunde Sanwoolu VS Gbadebo Rhode-Vivour VS Adediran Jandour
May Sanwoolu succeed today insallah

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Blessed4sure: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2023
Thanks Dear

missade:
My dear Lagos decides today! Though I’m not there to vote myself, I’m praying for a successful outing where the ppl go out to exercise their civic responsibility. Hoping that all the security agencies are at alert and do their jobs properly.

This contest seems even hotter than the presidency, lol. Following eagerly, to all those upset about the Oro festival, pls update if this hindered you in anyway. Let’s have videos and numbers to tweet/call in case of any issues ( God forbid)

#SayNoToViolence #SayNoToVoteBuying #VoteCompetence

Lastly pls be observant of their environment o. Don’t be reckless and end up on a T-shirt/SM trying to be brave. Observe carefully and properly evaluate your safety.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2023
KingLarry04:
Here at unilag.. nothing yet
Pls vote Sanwoolu 🙏

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Dashword: 8:28am On Mar 18, 2023
https://citizenagent.app/

If you are interested in following the elections and contributing to the transparency of the process, then the #IElect platform was designed just for you. See live updates from elections across the country and upload results from your Polling unit.

Election monitoring has become relatively easy as you can use the #IElect app to upload results and check results of elections from across the country

#IElect puts the power in your hands. You can follow results of the coming guber and House of Assembly elections by checking out the app

Election monitoring has become relatively easy as you can use the #IElect app to upload results and check results of elections from across the country

#iELECT is an app developed by concerned Nigerians after the 2023 Nigerian Presidential and National Assembly election that was held on the 25th of February, 2023.

#iELECT is an app developed by concerned Nigerians after the 2023 Nigerian Presidential and National Assembly election that was held on the 25th of February, 2023.

This simply means live results from the polling units will be monitored and secured if BVAS or iREV defaults. #iELECT to the rescue

With #iELECT, all votes will count and Nigerians will be in charge of the electoral process rather than leaving it to some select few to alter as they, please.

https://citizenagent.app/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by mymadam(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2023
DavSagacity:

😂
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Adeyemiaremu: 8:31am On Mar 18, 2023
08:30; voting commences
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by udeh3(m): 8:31am On Mar 18, 2023
Lagos (GRV)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by victorVIC1(m): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2023
May the best candidates win
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Phraences: 8:39am On Mar 18, 2023
What's the voting closing time?
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Styx01: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Correct guy
Massiveglory:
Fellow lagosisns, let us come out enmass and deliver our state from bondage of snail speed developments,systematic embezellment of our common wealth, government sponsored thuggery, vagabonism and criminality.
Let lagos serve all lagosians.

With God on our side, victory is certain.

Aggressively vote GRV.
Aggressively vote LP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by shinealight(m): 8:45am On Mar 18, 2023
press9jatv:
"If you're threatened by thugs go to your PUs, arm yourself with 2 by 2, 2 by 4 planks, iron rods, bottles, licenced guns, knives, daggers & cutlasses to defend your votes. Nobody or group of persons have the sole monopoly of violence. Defend yourself and votes."

~Barr. Malcom (Via Twitter)

Where does it say you have to defend Democracy with your life? Do they practise democracy in China where diverse peoples are living in harmony and their economy is booming and flourishing?
You need “spiritual maturity” to practise true Democracy but people in African societies don’t understand that they are not inwardly mature for it….hence they go after one another with cudgels, cutlasses, bottles and guns. Just like “Religion” - the concept of worshipping their Creator - they have turned everything into a caricature of what it’s actually intended to be.
It is pitiful and indeed shameful. cool cool
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Fiyin007: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Phraences:
What's the voting closing time?

2:30 pm if there are no more voters on the queue
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2023
The evil have started in my area Shomolu Ward H all the pulling units have area father's and thugs backed up by police to chase LP suspected voter's back before they wanted to use violence of cane and clubs on the victims but they now want to force them back if you know that this election is free and fair call for proper sanctioning and security personnel to this zone the most annoying this is that all this thugs don't have PVC because of the crowd and number they gathered if they vote am sure APC will come close figure to LP but they don't vote they just use them as tools for their aims and police they salute them what a country .
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2023
press9jatv:
Elu p from top to bottom
you have started second season of online voting again

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2023
DavSagacity:
Online support

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Felabrity: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2023
Tinubu thugs already on rampage threatening people not to come out to vote if they are not voting Sanwo olu

https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1636996862325538816?t=KY8ipV5EMN6EYafDNLCslQ&s=19

Again, on a fair ground, Sanwo olu will be beaten blue and black

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by okeysoninv: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2023
EmperorGeez:
The evil have started in my area Shomolu Ward H all the pulling units have area father's and thugs backed up by police to chase LP suspected voter's back before they wanted to use violence of cane and clubs on the victims but they now want to force them back if you know that this election is free and fair call for proper sanctioning and security personnel to this zone the most annoying this is that all this thugs don't have PVC because of the crowd and number they gathered if they vote am sure APC will come close figure to LP but they don't vote they just use them as tools for their aims and police they salute them what a country .
snap pictures and videos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by IRIEBOY(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2023
Tonytonex:
PDP will win in KADUNA
very likely .. most LP supporters in Kaduna are voting PDP..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.