Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) (49711 Views)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring / Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2023

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Wainey: 10:12am On Mar 18, 2023
Courtesy. Tonye Cole
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Jones4190(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2023
I don't know for other but APC will win benue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2023
YoungBuffet:

Cry just dey start, cry harder cry me a river.
They will cry tire, honestly their excess need to be checked
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Tunedey0001(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2023
blackgold2018:
you fools are senseless..

Do you drive? Do you know the kind of intimidation car owners go through from law enforcement agencies and agberos in Lagos?

Do you know the amount of money Lagos make monthly? And being shared among the Lagos cabals?
Do you think Lagos is developed enough with their monthly GP?

Do you know know the huge amount of money that business owners in lekki and co pay as legal tax from several gov agencies??

It’s either you are poor, a fool or still a kid

I don't abuse/curse people cause I was not brought up like that. Am omoluwabi not ipob
Answer to your questions
1. I drive and have violated the law and made to pay #120,00 in mobile court as a first timer. My offence : passing Brt lane.

Same offence your messiah rufia committed and was fine for.

2. Lagos make IGR of more than 51B monthly and I don't know how it's been shared with the cabal. I don't mind if you have prove you can show me the cabal sharing formula.

3. Yes I believe Lagos is over doing with is monthly IGR self. The total IGR in a year is below 700B minus salary, pension and all expenses then tell me if Lagos is not doing well with all LGA having different construction or the other.

4. How much are the businesses in Lekki paying that's much than they should pay with all the infrastructure put in place there for comfort. They're not even paying half as London company. Abi na only non yorubas that have business/houses in Lekki.

5. Mr man, am not poor neither am I a kid or a fool like you. 🤡

FYI: AM YORUBA
AM SW
AM LAGOSIAN
AM INDIGEN OF LAGOS (Not by birth alone but by soil)

I know you're not from any of where I mention but you think you love my state, my land than me. Foolish boy.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by TOMMYCKEL(m): 10:13am On Mar 18, 2023
engineerboat:
Nigerians will be all out this morning from 8:00 am to Elect the Governors into the 28 State House who will be having their Governorship Election Today.

Today their will be election into
(1) 28 State Governorship Election
(2) 991 State House of Assemblies seats Election in all the 36 states

The governorship and state assembly elections are being held a week later than initially scheduled after a court case forced the Independent National Electoral Commission to move it forward.

Eight of the 36 states — Anambra, Bayelsa, Edo, Ekiti, Imo, Kogi, Osun, and Ondo — have governorship elections “off-season” due to litigations and court judgements.

While 28 states where governorship elections will be coming up this morning, the states are:
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Enugu, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara.

Of the 28 states, 11 serving governors are seeking reelection while 17 outgoing governors are in the final weeks of their constitutional two-term limits of eight years, having been sworn in on May 29, 2015.

Once again welcome to Nigeria Decides 2023 Governorship and State House of Assemblies Seats Election.

No tribalism, no fake news, no threat.

this man get sense. I love the way he's analysing things going on but it's just that we Nigerians are impatient and we do act like if we are the 1, we will do it in twinkle of an eye

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by onuman: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2023
77up:
The fact that he's Ipob member as we have all seen is a turn off,trust me bro, whatever it is, the guy is not whom lagos need now, Sanwoolu continuity is the best for now.

You must have been one of those waving Oduduwa Republic flags in support of Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House last time. Tinubu sponsored Oduduwa Nation agitators to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to him after PMB.
Sunday Igboho, the leader of Oduduwa Republic agitators say Tinubu is his mentor.
Because of parasitic lifestyle that makes you believe that if IPOB removes Biafra from Nigeria, you are in trouble, that's why you and others like you accept Malami's court ruling IPOB as a terrorist group.

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Unigrad: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2023
seunmsg:
Reports from all over Lagos is encouraging for APC. Glad sensible Yorubas are doing everything legitimate to ensure Sanwo-Olu is re-elected as governor of Lagos state. Lagos state is too important to the progress of Yorubas to be allowed to slip into the hands of migrants and woke Yoruba charlatans.
10:02am na e you dey get report?
Just dey encourage yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
One e-diot just collect slap from me just now in my PU. I'm patiently waiting for the thugs or Agbero assigned to my PU to cause problem let me send him to God for judgement. I don cast my vote for Elluu P
You don vote Ellu P and same you still slap someone wow, well done o.

We know you are lying but Keep lying to yourself, by this evening,you go know watsup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by BeauBragnar11: 10:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Nayturalistic:

They won’t be able to!!!!.. that is exactly what the Yorubas should observe. These people are only pushing up an igbo agenda, whatever that is. Why in the damn world can’t Sanwo continue?! That’s a very simple question but brah, no wait for answer o. Election ongoing already. Make we just de wait for Sanwo announcement. All these ones keh, their mind go de. The margin won’t even be close then they’ll understand the people they are trying to trick have gone wiser

STFU.!!!!

Ambode performed far better than Sanwo-Olu.

Did he return??

Joke is on you.!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Tee2027: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Fellow lagosisns, let us come out enmass and deliver our state from bondage of snail speed developments,systematic embezellment of our common wealth, government sponsored thuggery, vagabonism and criminality.
Let lagos serve all lagosians.

With God on our side, victory is certain.

Aggressively vote GRV.
Aggressively vote LP.

E be like say you dey craze.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Unigrad:

Can't you stop all these rubbish?
Are you not tired of dividing Nigeria?
Do you hear this kind of campaign in developed countries?
In developed country, they don't go beyond boundry and no one go against the law.

This is not about dividing the country , it is Igbo that need to stop trespassing, no yoruba or Hausa can contest for ordinary councilor in the East.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2023
blackgold2018:

Do you drive? Do you know the kind of intimidation car owners go through from law enforcement agencies and agberos in Lagos?

Do you know the amount of money Lagos make monthly? And being shared among the Lagos cabals?

Do you know know the huge amount of money that business owners in lekki and co pay as legal tax from several gov agencies??

That is why Sanwoolu need to continue his good job,thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Okorietitus: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2023
blackgold2018:

Every idiot is an expert on Lagos affairs. Meanwhile, Ndigbo in Alaigbo are seeing hell. Come home and help. Leave Lagos for lagosians. You people have abandoned the East such that you don't even care what we go through in the East

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2023
seunmsg:

Everything is being taken care of today. The mistake of last 3 weeks won’t be repeated.
Are you from that local government bro?
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Tunedey0001(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2023
elsiusgr8t:

He killed protesting youths and denied it...

May God punish him

BTW, could you please tell us why Ambode was denied second tenure🤔🤔

1. I joined ENDSARS as you
2. I back out immediately your tribe men started burning down Lagos cause of jealousy.
3. Yes he invited the ARMY but tell me can he order their operation. Only COAS can.
4. Condemn obi for SARS killing in Anambra also doing his tenure Abi his not aware.
5. Burn my origin again and not only will the army kill you all but we the indigen will kill you all by ourself. Nonsense.
6. Ambode can't fight for him self Abi no be fight tinubu take out am there before. Ode they form say he knows pass the son of the soil.
7. I believe you have where you cave out from now go back and fight for good development from your thief politician.

8. Mine are not saint but I no what is best for me. And I mind only my state Lagos and don't interfere in your state. Pls do same.

I should remove a working governor because he kill stubborn END SARS protesters as you all claim. And hand over my future to idiot am more qualify than. List achievement of your GRV self ( am not saying is not a lagosian but don't forget his a nationalize indigen and not from the soil like me)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by seunmsg(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2023
77up:
Are you from that local government bro?

Not at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2023
elsiusgr8t:

He killed protesting youths and denied it...

May God punish him

BTW, could you please tell us why Ambode was denied second tenure🤔🤔
So na Sanwoolu kill protester again not Tinubu again? We can see through you guys already.

Sanwoolu is coming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by BeauBragnar11: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2023
77up:
In developed country, they don't go beyond boundry and no one go against the law.

This is not about dividing the country , it is Igbo that need to stop trespassing, no yoruba or Hausa can contest for ordinary councilor in the East.

You must be stupid, your tribe holds several seats in UK congress. Aren't you trespassing??

STFU!!!
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Dentidon: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

STFU.!!!!

Ambode performed far better than Sanwo-Olu.

Did he return??

Joke is on you.!!

Will you keep quiet? Sanwo Olu built metro rail, seaport and largest Africa rice mills but according to Ipob, he didn't perform? Go to your useless region.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2023
forgiveness:

Pathetic. I saw some of those pictures. Especially the one with goat and Afonja imagine. Thst was low of him.

It seem he could bring instability to the SW region with this mentality.
Good you saw them, please let's vote for Sanwoolu 🙏

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by blackgold2018(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2023
Tunedey0001:

I don't abuse/curse people cause I was not brought up like that. Am omoluwabi not ipob
Answer to your questions
1. I drive and have violated the law and made to pay #120,00 in mobile court as a first timer. My offence : passing Brt lane.

2. Lagos make IGR of more than 51B monthly and I don't know how it's been shared with the cabal. I don't mind if you have prove you can show me the cabal sharing formula.

3. Yes I believe Lagos is over doing with is monthly IGR self. The total IGR in a year is below 700B minus salary, pension and all expenses then tell me if Lagos is not doing well with all LGA having different construction or the other.

4. How much are the businesses in Lekki paying that's much than they should pay with all the infrastructure put in place there for comfort. They're not even paying half as London company. Abi na only non yorubas that have business/houses in Lekki.

AM SW
AM LAGOSIAN

I know you're not from any of where I mention but you think you love my state, my land than me. Foolish boy.
We shouldn’t put a blind eye from the Unlawful extortions going on in Lagos from these agencies.

How foolish are you telling me you are a born Lagos Yoruba boy? This alone shows I’m talking to a low tribalistic person with a low IQ.

The elites dont give a shit about that but only use it as a tool to manipulate poor fools like you.

You little child even said I don’t curse but ended up with it. Senseless hypocrite.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by onuman: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2023
forgiveness:

Is he planning to change the culture and traditions of Lagos based on how he thinks? It's frightening.

Even at that, traditions and culture are dynamic. They adapt to changes in time.

The traditions and culture of London or Paris of 500 years ago, have changed tremendously after the influx of migrants from all over the world to the cities.
The Lagos brouhaha is that some ignorant group in Nigeria want to eat their cake and have it.
After many decades of federal government money derived mostly from crude oil were used to do some semblance of urban development in Lagos, at the expense of many areas in the Niger Delta where the oil proceeds came from, some dim-witted persons from the SW believe that Lagos is property of the Yoruba; and they believe that Yoruba tradition and culture must be in Lagos, undiluted. The ancient traditions and culture must change with adaptation of other traditions and culture of the diverse groups in Lagos.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Tunedey0001:

Answer to your questions

AM SW
AM LAGOSIAN

Your response to that fool made my day already 🥰

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2023
Following
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Unigrad: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2023
77up:

Is Labour Governorship candidate an Igbo man? Is it by his making that is mother is from the Igbo?
Is Desmond Eliott who is a candidate under APC, his mum not from Igbo too?
Let's stop this divisive politics. This is what the politicians are using in their own advantages.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by BeauBragnar11: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:

Will you keep quiet? Sanwo Olu built metro rail, seaport and largest Africa rice mills but according to Ipob, he didn't perform? Go to your useless region.

Now I have idea the kind of kid I'm dealing with.

Metro rail that's been on the pipes even pre-Ambode's administration?? Also, talking about the metro rail, asides the first official flag off of the rail, where Sanwo took a tour on the train, tell me if the train has ever embarked on any journey again.

Lmao, speaking of deep seaport, you must be stupid, that's a PSC arrangement, with Lagos owning less than 20% equity stake.

Again you must be very stupid.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77up(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2023
onuman:

You must have been one of those waving Oduduwa Republic flags in support of Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House last time. Tinubu sponsored Oduduwa Nation agitators to blackmail Arewa to hand power over to him after PMB.
Sunday Igboho, the leader of Oduduwa Republic agitators say Tinubu is his mentor.
Because of parasitic lifestyle that makes you believe that if IPOB removes Biafra from Nigeria, you are in trouble, that's why you and others like you accept Malami's court ruling IPOB as a terrorist group.

The election is about governor and state house of assemblies not about Presidency which involves Tinubu.

Can we continue having conversations concerning that henceforth? Thank you.

May Sanwoolu succeed today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by gloriana(f): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Massiveglory:
Fellow lagosisns, let us come out enmass and deliver our state from bondage of snail speed developments,systematic siphoning and embezellment of our common wealth, government sponsored thuggery, vagabonism and criminality.
Let lagos serve all lagosians.

With God on our side, victory is certain.

Aggressively vote GRV.
Aggressively vote LP.
they are saying
They are Sabotaging d election here at iba new site. They refuse us from queuing as u come to vote. They are giving one useless number. If they see that u r not yoruba they will give one hundred and something but if u r yoruba or APC they will give u a smaller number. They keep threatening us that we will soon run away now. One of the agents td a yoruba woman standing next to me to vote on time and go because they have plans to scatter the place.
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Jackson105: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
One e-diot just collect slap from me just now in my PU. I'm patiently waiting for the thugs or Agbero assigned to my PU to cause problem let me send him to God for judgement. I don cast my vote for Elluu P

Keep fooling yourself 😆😆
Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Jackson105: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Unigrad:

Can't you stop all these rubbish?
Are you not tired of dividing Nigeria?
Do you hear this kind of campaign in developed countries?

Sharap! Nigeria is not and can not be United. Ibo candidate will not rule is in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Tunedey0001(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2023
blackgold2018:
We shouldn’t put a blind eye from the Unlawful extortions going on in Lagos from these agencies.

How foolish are you telling me you are a born Lagos Yoruba boy? This alone shows I’m talking to a low tribalistic person with a low IQ.

The elites dont give a shit about that but only use it as a tool to manipulate poor fools like you.

You little child even said I don’t curse but ended up with it. Senseless hypocrite.

This children wey just dey grow go dey call your papa children.
On the abuse I serve you your dose hope you know how it feels.

Lagos is no man's land
My village is BARIGA
My ancestors are all from here
I know what I want not you to tell me what you want in my land. Okay

On the extortion in Lagos
That's not only Lagos problem is all over Nigeria only if you just want to denie

Can it get better or reduce. Yes
But I can't change my working governor because of that alone.
Thanks.

If you don't curse me I will engage you maturely. HAPPY VOTING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / Jonathan And Patience On The Page Of A Kenyan Newspaper / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.