Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,649 members, 7,889,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri (17204 Views)

Nigeria Is Officially A Narco State- Reno Omokri / Obi supporters Vow To Bring “violence” And “weapons” To Lagos Elections / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by tafabaloo(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2023
Expected that with the introduction of tech into the nation's electoral process; the system has got to be or becoming better, and consequently impacting positively on the country's political fortunes.

Albeit, recent happenings have shown that the country is back to the days of when OBJ was in the saddle, where violent and fierce riggers take the shine off the legitimate voters.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Wizzychuks(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Gucciblog:

You that is in Ekiti state, what's your business with Lagos?
my dear ask am ooo......e be like say this country wey dey like this dey sweet am
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Fearyourcreator: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2023
Gucciblog:

Ekiti should be more concern to a western state affairs than you from the east ... Are you people madt ni...
What you can't take...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by humberjade: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:

No Odili loyalty remains to Obasanjo

Jonathan is an ogbia man protecting the little interest he has in Nigeria and will go with the wind

He’s my boss and I’m grateful.. gave me politcal appointment…

But Reno.. is fly wey Dey follow dirty

Na anywhere he dey.. no mind of his own and no principle

No worries .. I know them too well

You mean the same OBJ that denied him VP slot and went for GEJ instead? grin
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Larryndelaw: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Quest7777:

Nonsense. So one should not speak up if the Elections is below par?

Same reason why you are based wherever you are. Every Nigerian has right to live in any part of the country, so no big deal.

Nobody is asking for perfection. But the basics must be gotten right.
Reason many of us sacrificed time to go and vote on Feb 25th & today was because we trusted INEC to stick to their guidelines & transmit results immediately from Polling Units.
Go to your state and say it. Why are you after Lagos.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Isabi4lov: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Just like you expecting 100% faithfulness from your wife or your husband.

The day we get it right, the better for us .

Reno e lenu pelebe undecided
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Oluyombotv: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2023
Foolish attention seeker, favour seeker.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by SOFTSKILL: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2023
ProudEdoBoy:

if they born afojas well start nonsense
they go plank your head afonja!

Osu man dey form Edo
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Asgard13: 11:53am On Mar 18, 2023
humberjade:

You mean the same OBJ that denied him VP slot and went for GEJ instead? grin

K.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by boxypane(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Reno Reno..

This man is a fool…

I think he personally have issues with his brains

He will wake .. some day
Obidients and insults. Like 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by GiZcorp: 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
When I was a newbie to SM I used to listen and read every piece this man dropped, but as time progresses I realized he's just as corrupt, stupid and after his stomach like the rest of them. I doubt if there's any real advocate of democracy and good governance out there..
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by livinbygrace: 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Gucciblog:

Ekiti is part of Biafra and they speaks Igbo language!
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Mondosadex: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Please tell them make all of them face their state wahala they just carry Lagos matter for head like Agege bread😏😏😏😏
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Arapmoi22: 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
In summary Reno Omokri is saying if it is too hot for you go back home

I hope they got the Message.
I am impressed with the truths coming from Reno
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Investorozay: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Tell them Reno, tell the flatheards

They are very troublesome lots
They dont care about voting in credible leaders in their bush miserable states but they always troop to the SW with polythene bags to demand good learders for others, like Bastards.

which sw?
when did Lagos become SW
lol - without a former capital and british colonial presence there, you would just be like your red roof and mud hut Neighbours
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Styx01: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Silly and unstable entity
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by manmade(m): 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reno wey no get sense, something that's ongoing you're already saying it's not going to be perfect, that's means he is part of the rigging machineries the youths want to dislodge
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by joba4luv: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
RENO OMOKRI, you won't end well IJN and your blood will be use to clean this Nigeria as a country IJN
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Mubiola360: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Reno Reno..

This man is a fool…

He will wake .. some day
you are the real fool here. Mind your ààqbusiness and focus on your state . Like In imo state, Inec officials were kidnapped and sensitive materials taken away, if this was said to be in Lagos, we no how the narrative would have been.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Arapmoi22: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Investorozay:

which sw?
when did Lagos become SW
lol - without a former capital and british colonial presence there, you would just be like your red roof and mud hut Neighbours

@YammiriFlatheads,

Why don't you let us agree with him that Lagos is in NorthEast (Kanuriland) or South South (Ijaw Nation)?
Don't you think that will make him Happy?
Please, this guy needs Joy that we need to give him one.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Vikkydotman(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reno will say anything , just to be relevant .
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Arapmoi22: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
joba4luv:
RENO OMOKRI, you won't end well IJN and your blood will be use to clean this Nigeria as a country IJN

It would have been more reasonable to pray your yeye prayer in your name.
With JESUS that I know, you are cursing yourself indirectly.
JESUS doesn't answer this kind of yeye prayers.

Romans 12:14 KJV: Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Bless them that persecute you; bless, and curse not. Bless those who persecute you.
Reference: biblehub.com/kjv/romans/12-14.htm

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by tonyson010(m): 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Reno Reno..

This man is a fool…

He will wake .. some day

he is scrambling for money too.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by favour32(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Reno the fugitive!
Shatap!
You nor get state?

Obsessed with Obi that is bigger than you many times.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by livinbygrace: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
XY23:

Says a man enjoying a working system oversea. Such an hypocritical fellow. I am already convinced the change Nigerians need can't come through the ballots. Peradventure BAT is Sworn in, we can kiss our Democratic 'norms' goodbye. What is happening now in Lagos would be replicated all over Nigeria. Maybe by then, e go touch some of you. The man is anything but Democratic.

Argue with your keyboard.

Lagos no good and all of una dey run come Lagos.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by mcfestgee: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Laple0541(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Reno Reno..

This man is a fool

He will wake .. some day

Sincerely between you and him, who did you think deserves the word highlighted above?

Is it only in Lagos State that election is taking place today? Why all the fuss about Lagos? If Lagos is too hot for you as he said, why can't you people just relocate to a more peaceful state!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by nbisi: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Foolish man, come home to enjoy d kind of life u r enjoying in US....
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by willibounce1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
In summary Reno Omokri is saying if it is too hot for you go back home

Simple as ABC. You cannot escape from a cursed dungeon where nothing is working, and come to states where you enjoy peace and freedom and then turn against the people, insult them and try to dictate who should lead them. The cursed ipob cannibals are in their large numbers in Lagos, Ogun ,Ibadan enjoying the peace they can never enjoy in their evil SE, these MFckrs can't even step out their homes on Mondays in the SE and they have accepted is as normal. But they want to come to lagos and SW to claim some st.upid rights. They really need to be put in their place and be sternly reminded that Lagos is Yoruba Land and not a no man's land. No other tribe goes to the SE to insult or drag leadership with them. It is always these evil ipob that will go to other peoples region and even country to insult them and dictate and drag leadership and ownership with them. They are in Ghana and South Africa misbehaving. Very irritating behaviour.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Raf4: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Succinctly put 💯
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by michael807: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Oga Reno try dey keep Quite for once, Y u no dey mind ur business
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by chatinent: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
It would be fair if Nigeria divided and every tribe focused on their places.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

70 Lecturers Quit University Of Maiduguri Over Boko Haram Attacks / Onyebuchi Chukwu Decamps From PDP To APC / How To Check Your Federal Constituency Budget Allocations (N1.3 Bill -Surulere1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.