Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri (17208 Views)

Nigeria Is Officially A Narco State- Reno Omokri / Obi supporters Vow To Bring “violence” And “weapons” To Lagos Elections / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by bdon123(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2023
Wat is this fool saying...in kaduna where i am no thug can disrupt election....bt in Lagos a thug will come armed at polling unit n determine who u vote.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by bizzibodi(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2023
The same man that criticise Donald Trump for rigging election even though he knows he is a fugitive in uncle Sam country.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by adexoramo(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
Well said Reno. Lagos is APC as Rivers is PDP. The Igbos can't decide who rule is in Lagos as Yoruba don't decide who rule them in the East. If they want to vote they should go and vote in the East at their respective state just the way the Hausa normal do. Enough is enough for the Igbos in Lagos.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by benjaminlawson(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2023
But you people claimed Lagos is the centre of excellent, so if other state failed in this regard, we expect the centre of excellent to get it excellently well. On the reason people came to Lagos, you people have forgotten this people are the one that made Lagos, they pay high taxes, that make them raking nearly hundred billion naira every month, they were not asked to go back then. Dubai is popular to day because they open doors for other to come in likewise may big cities in the world. So Lagos is not am exception. This what makes someone to seat on this taxes in Lagos and refused to leave.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by odevia: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
U will remain in exile. U are stylishly trying to get ur way back. No way. All u have said in the past will continue to hunt u. 8more yrs for u abroad.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Toks2008(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1637024233468440577

Somebody should check on Reno, he is probably depressed
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by IamtheTruth1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

Even a fool is considered wise when keeps his mouth shut
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Guide777(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
Peacemaker5128:

There was a time I use to believe that Reno is wise. But now he has cleared all doubts.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Arapmoi22: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
Guide777:

There was a time I use to believe that Reno is wise. But now he has cleared all doubts.

Yeah.

The time he was saying all you loved to hear.
What you like to hear is the perfect definition of wisdom.

Something like; By the time you wake up tomorrow, all the problems you came to church with would have disappeared in Jesus' name. And the church will roar AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Sholaco: 2:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Reno Reno..

This man is a fool…

I think he personally have issues with his brains

He will wake .. some day
just like your father
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Nimrod81: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Asgard13:
Reno Reno..

This man is a fool…

I think he personally have issues with his brains

He will wake .. some day
It's not that he isn't intelligent. If you have noticed his speech pattern he has been subtly being warms towards the APC and Tinubu in the hope that he would get a small post seeing his Atiku whom he has been telling lies for is not even a contender.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Shemadex(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
In summary Reno Omokri is saying if it is too hot for you go back home
exactly
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
ProudEdoBoy:
Afonjas only understand when u deal with them with force
Plank their heads with 2×2 if they threaten you
Stupid skull miners

Shey na oba of bini send you this message? I dey ask o because before I insult the oba of bini i want to make sure he is responsible for your madness.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Kuramushe(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2023
[uote author=Peacemaker5128 post=121834962]
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1637024233468440577[/quote] Reno ✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿facts
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by chaloskyx: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
I hope you wont also use you mouth to say bad things against Tinubu and APC cause he's from Lagos and no government is perfect in any country so if he fails do not call him out o and remember hes the opposition
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by Arapmoi22: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
chaloskyx:
I hope you wont also use you mouth to say bad things against Tinubu and APC cause he's from Lagos and no government is perfect in any country so if he fails do not call him out o and remember hes the opposition

I think he has the right to speech.
I know he will soon turn a hero again when he starts tackling Tinubu.
That, I am sure.
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by ADSP116(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
No be this guy they always disturb on Nairaland that Atiku is coming.yenyenyen.hope he had woken from his day dreaming.
MuchAdo:

Mr north 2023, the pathetic sore loser cheesy
Re: Lagos: Elections Are Not Perfect In Every State - Reno Omokri by proffsam(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
This is an indication this guy will soon decamp to APC[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja, One Dead, Many Injured / APC Women Burn Brooms In Yola, Defect To PDP (Video) / Army Rescues Kidnapped Cross River State Commissioner, Gertrude Njar

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.