Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,540 members, 7,917,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) (6844 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by merrymike47(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bluezy13:

You have a point on the aspect of not having ability to change or stop an event from happening because I had once tried to.
For instance, I dreamt of having an F-grade in a course in my first year. I made sure I studied had and did everything possible to ensure I didn't fail that course, and I still failed it. Something similar repeated itself but this time I never bothered trying to change it. I simply did the best I could.
That was when i formally discredited prayers. Whether I pray or not something will still happen so what is the essence of the prayer. I formally left religion and i have at peace with my mind since then.

What I need now is to remember my dreams...not just any dreams but the "meaningful" ones.
changing or stopping an event always come with an instruction and not just prayers, you can also leverage on the grace of an individual with superior authority. Whichever way, you need the company of the right people to use your gift right or the company of the evil ones to use it wrongly.

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Amunethseranu(f): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
merrymike47:
are you a believer?
No my dear. But an Antichrist in this world corrupted by the Wicked satanists. Also a light seeker
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Amunethseranu(f): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2023
merrymike47:
are you a believer?
...Y did u ask ?
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by merrymike47(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Amunethseranu:
No my dear. But an Antichrist in this world corrupted by the Wicked satanists. Also a light seeker
oh! But you must definitely believe in something at least to seek a thing. Have you seen the light yet? If no, if not yet, I can show you if you do not mind. If yes, tell me about it if you care.
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Amunethseranu(f): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2023
merrymike47:
oh! But you must definitely believe in something at least to seek a thing. Have you seen the light yet? If no, if not yet, I can show you if you do not mind. If yes, tell me about it if you care.
Interesting ... Are you a believer ?
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Tymk: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2023
Ask it to give you 3 sure odds
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Generalwoodz(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2023
stunnert:
That's definitely a succubus, most time when you encounter it you won't be able to move a single part of your body no matter how hard you try. If you seeing it then it means there is a sin you've commited or still committing that the succubus is using as a back door entry to get to you

Next time, move your toes!

1 Like

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by colossus91(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
vislabraye:

Paranormal activities are real. There are some questions I would like you to answer:
WHat kind of family did you grow up in ?
Is any member of your family into occultism ?
Do you have any supernatural gift ? e.g like knowing things before they happen, seeing or hearing things no one can see, or knowing things about people or situations ?
If your answer is yes to some of these questions, you'll need help.

I think I have one the mentioned gift, I av a way of knowing about people once I put my mind at knowing about them someone or something just brings the information to me I sometimes know things before they happen
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 19, 2023
merrymike47:
If only u know that person ur dealing with u wouldn't be bothered with asking such questions.
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 19, 2023
Bluezy13:

You have a point on the aspect of not having ability to change or stop an event from happening because I had once tried to.
For instance, I dreamt of having an F-grade in a course in my first year. I made sure I studied had and did everything possible to ensure I didn't fail that course, and I still failed it. Something similar repeated itself but this time I never bothered trying to change it. I simply did the best I could.
That was when i formally discredited prayers. Whether I pray or not something will still happen so what is the essence of the prayer. I formally left religion and i have at peace with my mind since then.

What I need now is to remember my dreams...not just any dreams but the "meaningful" ones.
Prayer changes everything. U probably don't know how to or u simply never believed in it that's why u never got results. Of what use is a power u can't control or direct and redirect? Can't u see ur being used and will be discarded soon after ur not needed? If not for the power of prayer I would have been long dead and forgotten. A personal relationship with God is much more important than any religion

3 Likes

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Solsix(m): 5:37am On Mar 19, 2023
CCIA:

You are lucky he didn't mention how he got scared and took his Mercedes Benz S Class key to try and stab the demon. cool
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I tire
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Bluezy13(m): 5:59am On Mar 19, 2023
Killbillz:

Prayer changes everything. U probably don't know how to or u simply never believed in it that's why u never got results. Of what use is a power u can't control or direct and redirect? Can't u see ur being used and will be discarded soon after ur not needed? If not for the power of prayer I would have been long dead and forgotten. A personal relationship with God is much more important than any religion

Error.
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by AbarisFather(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Incognito21:

You’re right, I just want to know if anyone here have similar experience, want to be sure before I’ll try and create an event, I’m hoping probably tonight that’s if the moon will be out

Yes !
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by AbarisFather(m): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Autobot05:
Do you do drugs ??
Hallucinations are real yunno
you are probably too young to understand the consequence of life
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by AbarisFather(m): 6:59am On Mar 19, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Many humans with higher soul in afterlife or before death in planet 1000times more civilized than earth has distance culture of telling their ILLUM peers to seek their souls in reality realms when they are born. In many planets it's achieved . But on earth when they come to identify with u ,u and ur fellow ignorant Pastors will call them Demons.
Pls share ur experiences with us don't mind the Ignorant 95% these part of earth is inhabited by worst and backward animals called blacks , ur experiences will help the 5% not those 95% attacking u for mentioning iphone 13.
We have brilliant members here like Ourtruth, sporad8 , ednut1, leiylau, nia69, jimmythewise etc
...and myself

1 Like

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2023
Solsix:
Was there any need to mention iphone 13 pro max??

Award winning observation.......the mention of it made a Bala blu out of the whole fabrication.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Amunethseranu(f): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Award winning observation.......the mention of it made a Bala blu out of the whole fabrication.

You are shallow at brain and has envy deep down in u.
"He said for the first time his iPhone 13 torch light refused to on" meaning he believes he had a Quality phone that couldn't withstand that occurance .

You tiny worms on earth judge actions than intentions.

4 Likes

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Powerfly(f): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2023
Please summon the moon gasa and tell him/her, it or they to just drop today's soccer match like 3 correct score for the street.
Let's see wether this moon get power to produce 3 correct score for the weekend or tomorrow match. If e give u correct score..post am. What's the use of all these spirit guides if they can't help us cashout?
Just asking without any intent to disrespect sir. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2023
Bluezy13:

Error.
Ur life bro... Use it how u like. I only stated what works for me and a lot of others ✌️

1 Like

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Bluezy13(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2023
Killbillz:

Ur life bro... Use it how u like. I only stated what works for me and a lot of others ✌️
Okay
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:14am On Mar 19, 2023
Amunethseranu:
You are shallow at brain and has envy deep down in u.
"He said for the first time his iPhone 13 torch light refused to on" meaning he believes he had a Quality phone that couldn't withstand that occurance .

You tiny worms on earth judge actions than intentions.

What is my business with this habitual multiple diamentional sperm drinker....how dare you come into my mention with this horrendous mouth and body odour that is affecting my phone......pls stay far, na beg I beg.
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by jeph19(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2023
I've had some encounters and if I write you'll think it's fiction.
It's not an angel of light. They operate when it's pitch dark. You have total control over it and what's it's trying to do it's form a bond with you first, be a servant to you and do your bidding then, you get too relaxed with it and it possesses you and your body becomes an avenue for carrying out it's agenda.

You'll be a wreck when its done using your body....
I've seen Giants, heard voices, seen figurines and females that others can't see...

1 Like

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by joe4christ(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2023
dexmond:

Demon's are very deceptive. They will appear friendly at first before you know it, they will start attacking you. If you fail any deadline or covenant they wont hear pleading.

Run away from them and follow Jesus

Na too much of Nollywood dey worry you so!
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Amunethseranu(f): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Karemarealty288:

What is my business with this habitual multiple diamentional sperm drinker....how dare you come into my mention with this horrendous mouth and body odour that is affecting my phone......pls stay far, na beg I beg.
A sperm drinker ?
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amunethseranu:
A sperm drinker ?
yogurtised Spermatozoa........YES.
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Amunethseranu(f): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Karemarealty288:

yogurtised Spermatozoa........YES.
Have u seen me drinking one?
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amunethseranu:
Have u seen me drinking one?

Ask AI
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Delightsome2023: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Karemarealty288:

grin
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Delightsome2023: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
Amunethseranu:
clean this!
Sisterfire how many accounts do you have on this forum.
only you with these accounts
leiylau
adaibeku
rekhina
amunethseranu
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Autobot05: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
AbarisFather:
you are probably too young to understand the consequence of life

Explain sir ... I've seen things too
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by dexmond: 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
joe4christ:

Na too much of Nollywood dey worry you so!

Lol. I don't watch Nollywood.

Can you address the Poster?
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by stunnert(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yes I actually fought one spiritually yet the fight felt so physical when I woke up
Amunethseranu:
have u seen a succubus b4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Sucking Your Wife’s Breast Doctor Warns / I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. / We Sexed On Our First Date, Hope I'm Not Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.