Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,134 members, 7,977,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) (6960 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Amunethseranu(f): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
AndrewTate:
I was waiting for at least one person to say one thing like this about that part... Why was it even a problem??
I'm sure if he'd said “his Nokia torchlight phone” they wouldn't even flinch!
People!!
These are the people who allow Politicians live long.
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Phillipson02: 1:21am On Apr 02, 2023
blacksam01:

where did u get it from
from occultic man
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by ijawcitizen(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2023
sukkot:
Alright so the number 13 means a destroyed demonic entity. This is why you have things like FRIDAY THE 13TH being scary days or why elevators in America do not have 13th floors. They go from 12th floor and next floor is 14th. And so your iphone13 represents a dead demonic entity that is detached from its higher self but when the light comes on then that entity is reattached to its higher self and is now an ascended god like entity however if the light refuses to come on it means you are detached from your higher self and have sunken into the bottomless pit where demons now have easy access into your soul to corrupt it and take control of it. These demons are the ventriloquist while you are like the dummy being controlled by them . And it’s 2am because in this destroyed state your soul has being split into two and you are now half the man you used to be. Your soul is not operating in full capacity. It is destroyed and in darkness. Now you have to dance with the demons in the dark underworld of your dead soul ( no iPhone 13 light and no nepa light ) . It’s a cold dark place hence the cold feelings and goosebump and the dance starts as the demon takes over your soul causing your leg to vibrate softly as the demon alters the electromagnetic frequency in your soul . At that point a sharp loud shout of JESUS would have jolted your higher self ( your higher self’s name is Jesus ) to temporarily take control of your soul and this would have immediately disconnected connection from the demon but you were too possessed to be able to muster the courage to shout JESUS. And so the dance with the demon begins and it wants you to activate an event called MOON GASHA. The moon does not create its own light and needs the light of the sun to get illuminated and so the moon represents a demonic portal of darkness. Ga-sha means AFFLICTION OF THE DEAD if you know how to esoterically break down words. And so moon gasha means an affliction of the spiritually dead in the pit. So this demon is trying to get you to activate your own affliction . This is very powerful stuff and if you decide to go through with this event and activate this affliction you would notice everything start to go wrong in your life. Maybe you get into an accident, lose your car, landlord kicks you out, computer stops working, get fired from your job etc etc . And so some demonic entities are trying to get you to activate bad luck on your life. First of all I would not create that event. Secondly I would try to close all Demonic portals in my life by practicing righteousness and shunning all evil deeds. Finally I would do an aura cleanse by burning bay leaf while asking the universe to forgive you of all your shortcomings and sins. This is a ritual. Lastly I would try to build good karma. Charity covers a multitude of sins. Hold like 3500 one day and find 7 desperate poor homeless beggars ( 7 is completion ) and give them 500 each. Then you should be fine
@sharpwriter

Please help me with the esoteric meaning of EMI
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by Danlax(f): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2023
Incognito21:
I was on my bed almost about the time am about to fall asleep, It looked like a dream but it wasn’t, my nepa light suddenly ceased, I wanted to on my phone torch light, for the first time my iPhone 13 Pro Max torch light refused to on, it wrote Temp needs to cool down. Then I felt this cold feeling and I felt strong goosebumps all over my body, and it feels like someone is sucking my life out of me, I checked my phone time it was 2am and I was constantly using my phone screen light to light my room up cause I hate darkness, then my legs suddenly start vibrating softly, then my mind tells me something strong is here, suddenly I saw a big figure close to where I dropped my microwave, then I wanted to shout Jesus, then my other mind was telling me not to shout it, I should be quiet and the figure will disappear, then this big figure started talking to me but wasn’t speaking, I was hearing it in my mind, just the way your conscience speaks to you, the figure said that it will be with me some other event, that I should call it moon Gasha, and if I’m willing to create an event I should call on it, stare at the moon and call moon gasha it will create an event with me, this figure was speaking to me through my mind and wasn’t speaking any language and in my mind I was receiving it and understanding it, do you know that as soon as this figure was gone the Nepa light suddenly came on and my phone light started working, please this isn’t a made up story.. can anyone understand this meaning,
Your NEPA light and phone flashlight ceased convinced me that Ur write up is real 💯... They don't like to be unveiled to humans with naked eyes (Cuz you no go ever forget wetin u see)...!

So my own take on Ur matter is tha you've got a gift, and tha spirit tha visited yo, is Ur own personal spirit (Agent) .... Soo now,it is left for yo to discover if it's a spirit of darkness or a spirit of light 🕯️..!

Yo need a spiritual mentor to nourish yo my Brr 💚🕊️
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by sukkot: 6:20am On Apr 17, 2023
ijawcitizen:

Please help me with the esoteric meaning of EMI
E5-MI3 Means KAPUT. But in the Yoruba language it means SOUL
Re: I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04
Incognito21:
Though I’ve been having several encounters when I was little and when I was in high school, before the church delivered me, though right now I’m not a fan of church but I do acknowledge that someone is above all and I call this being I am above all. So many encounters which i won’t want to bore anyone with.
It won't bore me. Trust me, they're series of people here that would love to read of your experiences.
BTW, what's the update? I noticed you deleted a post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? / FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.