Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video (6596 Views)

Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Wins Kaduna Landslide / Amaechi Attacks Wike Over Igbo Denial? / Xenophobic Attacks: President Buhari Despatches Special Envoy To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by ogmask: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Why is Amaechi bittered? Asiwaju has never done anything wrong to him.

Tinubu and ashobaba rendered the rivers apc toothless while osho was chairman.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by Biggeststar01: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
adekolaelect:
Nobody likes any one when you failed to bring anything on the Table. Nothing like love in politics when you can't add any value.

Really? πŸ˜ƒ

Igbos bring nothing to the table?

When Nigeria divide everybody eyes go clear πŸ™‚

I dey come make I go check stew wey I dey warm
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by heybeebugatty(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2023
Very bad of this man
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by adekolaelect(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Really? πŸ˜ƒ

Igbos bring nothing to the table?

When Nigeria divide everybody eyes go clear πŸ™‚

I dey come make I go check stew wey I dey warm
" when Nigeria divide" Yet him and him papa can't visited Anambra or Imo anymore but claiming no man's land in Lagos . Mumu bed wetters everywhere.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by Biggeststar01: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
adekolaelect:
" when Nigeria divide" Yet him and him papa can't visited Anambra or Imo anymore but claiming no man's land in Lagos . Mumu bed wetters everywhere.

Who told you I'm in Lagos πŸ™‚

Like I said, enjoy your moment is firewood spotlight.

everybody eyes go still clear.

Go and study the history of south Korea and north Korea, Denmark and England, the Emirates and Israel
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by stanza(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by afbstrategies: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kewtt:
Finally the lizard 🦎 of ubimma reveals his true identity
Nigeria is in bad shape because of people like you. Check yourself!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by afbstrategies: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I saw the video earlier...

This is why people like Amaechi will always be on the losing side always. Such a sore loser.

Imagine blaming Tinubu's camp for what is happening in Rivers. If election is contested 2million times in River state, Wike's camp will still beat Amaechi's camp every single time.

Election is not even over, he started crying already. When Magnus Abe of SDP and Wike camp were vigorously campaigning for Tinubu during the presidential election campaign. You and your candidate were busy forming neutral, infact Amaechi aligned with the Cabal to bring Tinubu down.

No one in Tinubu's camp nominated Mahmood to Buhari. Stop dragging Tinubu inside your dirty politics. Face Wike like a man.

Coward !
Look who’s calling Amaechi coward. Stay in your hut, type rubbish from your battered phone and then call someone who’s expressing himself openly a coward. Nonsense
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by mii4u(f): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
lhordspy:
I saw the video earlier...

This is why people like Amaechi will always be on the losing side always. Such a sore loser.

Imagine blaming Tinubu's camp for what is happening in Rivers. If election is contested 2million times in River state, Wike's camp will still beat Amaechi's camp every single time.

Election is not even over, he started crying already. When Magnus Abe of SDP and Wike camp were vigorously campaigning for Tinubu during the presidential election campaign. You and your candidate were busy forming neutral, infact Amaechi aligned with the Cabal to bring Tinubu down.

No one in Tinubu's camp nominated Mahmood to Buhari. Stop dragging Tinubu inside your dirty politics. Face Wike like a man.

Coward !
I prefer Amaechi one million times to Wike.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by fredoooooo: 2:02am On Mar 19, 2023
Dem leave this one in his political delusional orld , come beat am join .. body dey pepper am ..
Wike dey wait for you , aneg when is wike going to commission another project grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by adekolaelect(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Who told you I'm in Lagos πŸ™‚

Like I said, enjoy your moment is firewood spotlight.

everybody eyes go still clear.

Go and study the history of south Korea and north Korea, Denmark and England, the Emirates and Israel
Oga face your Biafra and stop making unesessary Noises . Igbo is like a Cancer wherever they are ,they always make trouble and unrest.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by wingmanIII: 10:16am On Mar 19, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

He's now a Lizard abi to you guys abi?
He's no more Ur darling
The wild animalistic urchins used to call him lion of ubima now he's a lizard cause he exposed their crooked father, tinubu. Useless chameleons, hypocrites
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by Biggeststar01: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga face your Biafra and stop making unesessary Noises . Igbo is like a Cancer wherever they are ,they always make trouble and unrest.

Tell that to your government that refused to let them goπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by adekolaelect(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Tell that to your government that refused to let them goπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Are you the one to chase your Visitors to go or the Visitor will pack his belonging and head to his or her preferred destination? Oga your statement so your level of intelligent.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Attacks President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu Video by stanza(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/Dsyxj8PShEo?feature=share

Amazing Pergola Installation.

Subscribe, like and share.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing Will Stop Buhari From Winning Second Term......sarrki / Governor Fashola And The Lekki Toll Road Scam / Jonathan’s Convoy Pelted In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.