Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra (49839 Views)

Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / AnambraDecides: APGA’s Soludo Wins 17 LGAs As INEC Declares Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by mrvitalis(m): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2023
LordAdam16:

Atiku is very liberal, but his associates are independent.

So Atiku will back Obi who worked for Tinubu's emergence against his lifelong ambition?

Oga, no dibia fit do that charm for Obi.

-Lord
Name anyone in PDP now more popular than Obi
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Buckeyemedia1: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Name someone in PDP more popular than Obi right now ..I dare you
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, election done come & go.

Obi should sustain his popularity till 2027, Shameless Zombidients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by mrvitalis(m): 9:28am On Mar 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, election done come & go.

Obi should sustain his popularity till 2027, Shameless Zombidients.
We agree just name one person in PDP more popular than obi
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Shantyken(m): 9:37am On Mar 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

You are just a tribal bigot who can't phantom an Igbo man being president ...that's the only explanation ...

Even if obi is not running Igbos would gladly vote APC than vote PDP is PDP refuse to give an Igbo man ticket

Igbos are not asking too much from PDP ..24 years of loyalty more than any region yet you think igbos are not worthy to fly the flag to hell with PDP

Pls read read my comment well and respond right or let me still explain to u.
U said Atiku will backed obi maybe in future elections and I said such can't happen because obi leaving PDP contributed to PDP failure in last election why because in previous elections PDP always get more than 60% from SE.
With Peter obi going to LP that block votes for PDP was no more there
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Shantyken(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

We agree just name one person in PDP more popular than obi

Wike
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by alfarouq(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2023
So you mean Anambrarians rejected LP, yet they want Lagosians to accept him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by lifeandjoy: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2023
scholes0:
LP can't even get a majority in Anambra?

Andrew's Liver Salt

Where is your father kwankwaso.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by mrvitalis(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2023
Shantyken:

Pls read read my comment well and respond right or let me still explain to u.
U said Atiku will backed obi maybe in future elections and I said such can't happen because obi leaving PDP contributed to PDP failure in last election why because in previous elections PDP always get more than 60% from SE.
With Peter obi going to LP that block votes for PDP was no more there
PDP not respecting south east and zoning the presidency or even vice to them brought obi
So you guys expect south east to keep voting PDP no matter what you do to us ?
Atiku caused PDP loses in 2015 yet was given ticket why can't obi get the same
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Evachizy: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2023
This is a big lie of the century
Watch this result from Ayamelum which they claim they won 30yrs Old boy of PDP won the incumbent speaker of the state

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by mrvitalis(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2023
Shantyken:

Wike
Obi would beat wike in his ward in a free j fair elections
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by ronalmagic10(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2023
Ezidimma:
News reaching my desk from my State indicates authentically that APGA aka APUGA got 17 seats because of the the following reasons👇🏽
👉🏽 The candidates that won were grassroot individuals who were voted for based on individual consideration tagged to their persons not because of APGA.
👉🏽 Some positions had no LP candidate so the next available option becomes APGA.
👉🏽 APUGA candidates that won, even though they were grassroot politicians who ought to won easily had to go extra mile to beg the electorates to....when I say beg, I mean begging that can permeate into hardened minds.
👉🏽 These individuals are all Obidients & will have no issues switching to LP if need be.
You have anyone in Anambra, especially Anambra Central, call & verify this information.

You mean those candidates were more grassroots than Peter Obi

Mumu keep giving urself excuses and hope

Pandora is done

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Shantyken(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

PDP not respecting south east and zoning the presidency or even vice to them brought obi
So you guys expect south east to keep voting PDP no matter what you do to us ?
Atiku caused PDP loses in 2015 yet was given ticket why can't obi get the same

Bro u now understand my point that PDP didn't treat southeast well and APC will not watch power leaving their party that was why they had no choice than to give tinubu the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by SReporters: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2023
Anambra is APGA and APGA is Anambra!
APGA voted wholesomely for LP to win the Presidency in Anambra because Peter Obi is our brother but the House of Assemby elections is a different ball game, it's strictly Anambra election.
They were shouting ellupee from top to bottom forgetting the numerous works APGA Government has done in the state.
Breeze don blow and fowl yansh don open! Congratulations to Anambra and APGA!!
Nkea bu nkeanyi!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Shantyken(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Obi would beat wike in his ward in a free j fair elections

If PDP give their ticket to wike and Obi still maintains LP who will win?
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Kasdat5:

CPC did same when they came , nobody bragged about it ...
Who is bragged?
If anyone does, why do you have a problem with it?
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by laskab(f): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2023
Ellu P should have won Anambra at least. Is glaring in this Gubernatorial & House of assembly election that the presidential election results posted by Lp supporters on social media is fake, misleading and false. What's their proof now?
Apc and Pdp are leaders in Nigerian politics whether they (Lp supporters) believe it or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by gaph38: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2023
hisgrace090:
if a party that was revived just last year by one man can won 6 seat at a go ahead of major parties, what do you call this?

I call it; Elupee is the minority. Minority will have their say but majority always have their way.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by excel101(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2023
Psady:
leave those wailers till day break on them all, Ellu p will be funding them may be after loosing out on his mandate,they think it's easy be an opposition ,let them ask APC how they faired during the mighty time of pdp reign or no ,ask pdp how market now for them.They all come here ranting and spewing shits like they know any better. Day break will soon dawn on them all.
Well said bro.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Kasdat5(m): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Who is bragged?
If anyone does, why do you have a problem with it?

Where you have won , celebrate , where you have lost , come again another 4years . Make you try rest .
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by mrvitalis(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Shantyken:

If PDP give their ticket to wike and Obi still maintains LP who will win?
obi easily,
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by mrvitalis(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2023
Shantyken:

Bro u now understand my point that PDP didn't treat southeast well and APC will not watch power leaving their party that was why they had no choice than to give tinubu the ticket.
APC is dead ...a united PDP would remove APC anytime any day
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Demolakay: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2023
Freestainworld:
Party winning elections because of one man almost everywhere without structure like fools say, and some people are mocking them.

U dey mind dose idiots?
Dem b one way traffic.

1 Like

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by gigabyte13: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Soludo still giving it wotowoto to ELUUUUPI even in OBI backyards
But na Lagos dey hungry Dem
Awon rippers
Dem wan rip us for lasgidi
Una faaaaadaaaaaaaaaa
Gbaz gboz everywhere
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2023
Kasdat5:

Where you have won , celebrate , where you have lost , come again another 4years . Make you try rest .
Simple!

So what is your problem?
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by melviniyke2002(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2023
excel101:
Later they'll decamp to APGA.
not possible again under d new electoral law
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by orazx: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2023
muykem:
Soludo proves his supremacy over Peter Obi in Anambra.

You mean the LP that just started building structure?
Wait till the structure is firm
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Kasdat5(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Simple!

So what is your problem?

My problem is you , thinking PO or LP or Nigerian politicians care about you .
Rest my friend .
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by Solsix(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2023
KINGofLION:

When there are only 21 assembly seat in Anambra state? Stop manufacturing lies to trend
We have 30 house of assembly seats in Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:19am On Mar 19, 2023
Kasdat5:

My problem is you , thinking PO or LP or Nigerian politicians care about you .
Rest my friend .
Far from what I think, unless that is exactly your thought
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Adams Oshiomhole became Governor with LP 2008/09, Omo Agege became Senator with The Labor Party 2015, please tell us another narrative.

Keep deceiving yourself.
oshiomole never contested with LP he won initially with AC which became ACN then APC
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by kellyzaf(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2023
Tulsaguy:
Lolz.... Ellu P where are you? Soludo is serving breakfast.

Na waooh for u bro? LP from nothing to 7 house member, u been think say lp go collect all the house of assembly? Ofcuz not possible bro, for me they really try so much to hv gotten 7 house member, now what of PDP hw many do they hv now? The biggest winner there is LP.
Re: Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra by kellyzaf(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
they are too loud and arrogant.
Empty drum they say......

LP from nothing to 7 house members and u say they did not try? Na waooh for u sef, what of PDP that had been top 2 pary in Nigeria hw many house they get in anambra in this election? U r here talking about LP of yesterday and was able to collect 7. Bro u sef reason na m. For me LP is the biggest winner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Presidential Family At The Inauguration (photo) / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.