Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,067 members, 7,980,796 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 04:44 AM

Ndi Ngor Okpala Nwe M, Thank You For Electing Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Ngor Okpala Nwe M, Thank You For Electing Me (579 Views)

I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke / Ngor-Okpala Bye-Election: INEC Declares APC's Blyden Okanni Amajirionwu Winner / Imo Assembly Suspends 3 Lawmakers, Declares Ngor Okpala Seat Vacant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Ngor Okpala Nwe M, Thank You For Electing Me by Comroguji(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2023
NDI NGOR OKPALA NWE M, THANK YOU FOR ELECTING ME

-I DEDICATE THIS VICTORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY

Hon. Obinna Egu has expressed his heartfelt appreciation to the good people of Ngor Okpala for their unwavering support during the March 18th State Assembly election in Imo State. The people of Ngor Okpala came out in large numbers to cast their votes, and their overwhelming support has led to his election victory as the Member-elect for Ngor Okpala State Constituency.

In his message of gratitude, Hon. Obinna Egu acknowledged the faith and trust that the people of Ngor Okpala have in him, and he promised not to disappoint them. He dedicated his victory to God and expressed his commitment to consolidate on his vote to bring quality representation to the people of Ngor Okpala State Constituency.

Hon. Obinna Egu promised to prioritize the interests of the people of Ngor Okpala and work towards ensuring that the constituency gets its fair share of development projects. He assured the people that he will bring their issues to the attention of the government and proffer solutions.

The people of Ngor Okpala have spoken, and they have chosen Hon. Obinna Egu as their representative in the State Assembly. His victory has been received with excitement by the people of Ngor Okpala, who have expressed their confidence in his ability to represent them well and deliver on his promises.

Hon. Obinna Egu's election victory is a testament to his commitment to serving the people of Ngor Okpala. He has promised to work tirelessly to ensure that the needs of the people of Ngor Okpala are addressed and their voices heard.

The people of Ngor Okpala can be rest assured that they have a representative who will work towards bringing development to the constituency. Hon. Obinna Egu has promised to represent the people with the utmost integrity, accountability, and transparency.

#NgorOkpalaProject2023

1 Like

Re: Ndi Ngor Okpala Nwe M, Thank You For Electing Me by abobote: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2023
You have rigged your way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Ngor Okpala Nwe M, Thank You For Electing Me by kufre2010(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Rigging
Re: Ndi Ngor Okpala Nwe M, Thank You For Electing Me by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2023
You did not win, Uzodinma rigged you in with already thumbprinted ballot paper by corrupt INEC officials as we saw in Owerri North.

The true winners will reclaim their mandate.

(1) (Reply)

Will NDLEA, NAFDAC And EFCC Be Scrapped Under A Tinubu Presidency? / The Grand Conspiracy Against Governor Tambuwal And Sokoto State - Fabian Okoye / ABOMINATION LADIES PRAISING IN NAKED BIKINI CHURCH

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.