Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,125 members, 7,896,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket (3727 Views)

Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin / APC Supporter Dies During Convention / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Gboom: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
SmartPolician:
These guys are jokers. Lazy people only think of how to inherit the sweat of hardworking people.

Don't start what you cannot finish. You want to take over Igbo businesses in Lagos and their owners will look on.

Lagos State has lots of thugs and touts. If you start this nonsense, trust me, it is going to be a long show and nobody will be spared. Even IPOB and OPC will get involved. It will be deadly and brutal.

It seems you people want to kiss this Lagos goodbye because Lagos State will be the battlefield. cheesy
Wetin you get for Lagos wey dey brag like this
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by GOATandYAMtheory: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

You mean that the igbos in Lagos are selling low quality stuffs while the Yorubas are selling high quality stuffs.

How then are the same igbos buying properties of the same Yorubas that are selling better stuffs hence suppose to be more wealthy.

This your Goat and Yam theory does not make sense at all.
There is no mention of Yoruba in my post but you were able to conclude something with Yoruba in it. You are a mor0n
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by AsianTotal: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
FarahAideed:
See stupid people
Mr FarahAideed a.k.a 12Monkeys.
Shame On You.
A Big Shame On You.
I Have Been Following Your Posts Since The Days Of GEJ.
The Igbo's Stood With Us And GEJ Through Thick And Thin And They Suffered For It And Are Still Suffering From It Politically.
But You Have Been Going About Making Genocidal Posts Against The Igbo's. You Have Been Raving Mad With Hatred Against Them.
Yes, They Are Boastful, Loud Mouthed And Annoying. But Does It Justified Your Hatred.
You Have Now Seen A Part Of What Your Hatred Can Cause And Your Eyes Are Now Clear Abi.
You Have Now Noticed Your New Found Friends Hate Us (SS) More Than The Igbo's.
They See You As An Igbo And They Will Deal With You Same Way When Things Escalates.
You See Yourself Now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Shokoloko(f): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
NgwalandAbia:

Igbo women harassed and kids above you in education still control Best schools denied education?

You must be taufik type, my mumu Yoruba house boy.
That is how the Tutsis in Rwanda disregarded threats from the Hutus until it was too late.
What is false in the statement that "Igbos are no longer allowed to vote in Lagos?"
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by MikeofAfrica: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
GOATandYAMtheory:
There is no mention of Yoruba in my post but you were able to conclude something with Yoruba in it. You are a mor0n

When you mention one plus one, you do not need to mention two. I already know what you are talking about.

A slowpoke is a person who is envious of someone that is eating the fruit of his labour. We saw hundreds of those morons in this election threatening igbos not to vote in Lagos.
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Shokoloko:

That is how the Tutsis in Rwanda disregarded threats from the Hutus until it was too late.
What is false in the statement that "Igbos are no longer allowed to vote in Lagos?"

This time monkeys and Baboons will sock in blood.
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Denoh68: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:
Good...

Lagos must not be recolonized.

The city belongs to the Yoruba people just like onitsha, Aba, Nnewi and other parts of south east belongs to the Igbos.

You dare not try what you are trying in Lagos in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina states, hausa and Fulani will teach you in the language you understand.
WITH THE MILITARY AS THEIR BACKUP,YOU THINK IGBOS DON'T KNOW WHAT WE CALL RETALIATION RIGHT?? LEAVE IGBOS ONE ON ONE WITH THOSE PEOPLE WITHOUT MILITARY INTERVENTION THEN YOU WILL SEE THEM RUN INTO CHAD AND NIGER REPUBLIC,YOU THINK IGBO BE YORUBA MATES.
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Vyzz: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
helinues:
Nobody is taking any body's property.. The guy personal opinion which gold no water

You are right, if you cab have the same view when it doesn't affect you...
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by lanrefront1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
Lazy motherfucker. That has been their plan to take over Igbo businesses. Unfortunately, that's not happening any soon. 1967 is not 2023

Idiot

Ode, even in 1967, which igbo business were taken over. Have you not heard after the civil wars, all igbos properties and businesses were returned back to them.
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Beremx(f): 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
lanrefront1:

Ode, even in 1967, which igbo business were taken over. Have you not heard after the civil wars, all igbos properties and businesses were returned back to them.
it's your family that's an Ode. Learn to talk without throwing insults.
Oloriburuku omo jati jati
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by dexmond: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Maize247:
These people are only joking, Ibo should just stop meddling into Yoruba affair if they don't want Lagos to be too hot for them. They have woken the sleeping bigot in Yoruba with their arrogance

How is voting meddling?
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Aldol: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Is that so?

Yorubas threatened igbos not to come out and vote, still used violence and attacked igbos during presidential election.

Raising issue where there is no issue?

Life na turn by turn Sha, God liveth.
But you started the threat saying you must win Lagos by fire by force that Lagos is a no man's land, some of you even said it is owned by igbos. After this you want Yoruba to sing for you abi. Dey play
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by AsianTotal: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
Lazy motherfucker. That has been their plan to take over Igbo businesses.
Berem!
You See Your Life Now.
You Were A Prominent Sai Baba And Apc Zombees That Year.
You Were Insulting And Making Jest Of Your Own People Then And Even Celebrated When Buharig Became President.
We Warned You Then But You Refused To Reason, I Hope You Are Happy Now With The Way They Are Making A Foool Of Your People And Intimidating Them?
Just Know That Whatever Pains And Sorrow They Inflict On Your People,You Contributed To It.
Zombees Must Learn By Force.
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Courageous26: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
They're teasing, It hurts anyway.
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by SenatePresdo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aldol:

But you started the threat saying you must win Lagos by fire by force that Lagos is a no man's land, some of you even said it is owned by igbos. After this you want Yoruba to sing for you abi. Dey play
Propaganda by Yoruba APC urchins just to increase Ethnic division, because they know it's their only strategy after loosing the Presidential Election to LP.

Which Nigerian in his right sense doesn't know that Lagos is a SW state?
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by 231adedayo: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
These people are only joking, Ibo should just stop meddling into Yoruba affair if they don't want Lagos to be too hot for them. They have woken the sleeping bigot in Yoruba with their arroganceThese people are only joking, Ibo should just stop meddling into Yoruba affair if they don't want Lagos to be too hot for them. They have woken the sleeping bigot in Yoruba with their arrogance...
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Aldol: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Propaganda by Yoruba APC urchins just to increase Ethnic division, because they know it's their only strategy after loosing the Presidential Election to LP.

Which Nigerian in his right sense doesn't know that Lagos is a SW state?
Labor party lost in Anambra, have u heard?
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by SenatePresdo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Aldol:

Labor party lost in Anambra, have u heard?

I thought you guys said it's an igbo Party, how come they lost in Anambra?
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Christistruth00: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
high tech modern cattle ranches that couldn't be done in the north by northerners where there's vast land? You want to go do it at Alaba? Even if it's done in Alaba, an igbo man will still handle it and handle it well.

The Igbos don't do Cattle
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Beremx(f): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Christistruth00:

The Igbos don't do Cattle
who told you that? Lol
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Christistruth00: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Beremx:
who told you that? Lol

They don't
i was so dissapointed to find that out
i was expecting them to be big on modern livestock Husbandry

it is capable of eradicating drugs and fraud among the youths
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by bencr7: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Omo this one no get work,na pple property u wan collect, laziness na bad habit
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by bencr7: 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
Christistruth00:

Which Market?

Lagos is thinking of Turning Alaba International,Ladipo and Computer Village into High Tech Modern Cattle Ranches for our Northern Brethen who stood with us in Lagos hour of need

In the Meantime Lagos Should rename Alaba International Market to Gen Yakubu Gowon International Market

Ipob were already claiming last year that Alaba (Ala Aba) International belonged to them
northerner,omo u no like ur Lagos,u dey invite Boko Haram type of government,thank God say Muslim Muslim go work every every well for Lagos,that ur Christiantruth go turn to Christiancry.
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Doracity82(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gentew:

Especially me, I'm fully awake.... I'm a happy bigot.

You can't take our warm reception for granted.
I am seriously waiting for urchin like you. Come close to my shop let me send you back to your miserable ancestors. Anuofia
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Gentew(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Doracity82:
I am seriously waiting for urchin like you. Come close to my shop let me send you back to your miserable ancestors. Anuofia

When are you going to send IPOB and Unknown gunmen raping and killing your mothers to their ancestors. Are you not angry about that?
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Doracity82(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
walefresh3:
stop dreaming naa una go still run go alaigbo... How many una be wey u dey make noice ?... Abeg go rest and pray for unity among nigerians...
We are well prepared for you urchins this time around. This is 2023 and not 1967.
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Christistruth00: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
grin
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Doracity82(m): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Obaofaba:

You igbos caused this, how on Earth will you guys be calling Lagos State a no man's land?

The land owners are demanding for it and they will get it.
God punish you there. Come and take over make i see you
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by Doracity82(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Gentew:

When are you going to send IPOB and Unknown gunmen raping and killing your mothers to their ancestors. Are you not angry about that?
I don't know about IPOB or unknown gunmen... U know them and in best position to give account of them. We are well prepared for you urchins. Maybe you thought we are in 1967... Na 2023 we dey
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
"If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, I will go back to sleep". —IBB,1993.

Let's taste the microphone for one day and see who will run.
Re: Jealous APC supporter wants to chase Igbo away and takeover Ebeano supermarket by MasterJayJay: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2023
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since My Mum Died In 2020 — Little Girl Confe / Police Rifle Found At Akure Robbery Scene / "Gov. Oshiomhole Is Mad & Has Verbal Diarrhea" - Hon. Omosede Igbinedion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.