Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman (36598 Views)

"This Is Not Democracy": Jaafar Jaafar Reacts To Sack Of Kano, Plateau Govs / GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government / 'That's Not Democracy" - Sanusi Sule, Others Knock Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Christistruth00: 1:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Suleiman that is running a Brothel and calling it a Church is also talking

1 Like

Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Laughingkk: 2:06am On Mar 20, 2023
ignis:
Thank you Daddy... Please tell them, unfortunately they are too dumb and deaf to hear.

Ride on daddy DICKing,the OTOBO slayer,the bullet proof warrior that is afraid to go to HEAVEN,,

Please what was the title of this his message in church today?
Just dey play
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by henrydav: 2:40am On Mar 20, 2023
MusaChukwudi:
This spiritual CON MAN/FRAUDSTER dey talk?

Short up your useless mouth urchin
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by henrydav: 2:45am On Mar 20, 2023
Goodconcept78:
IPOB PASTOR

YOU GO CRY TIRE

cheesy grin
When will you ever get sense?
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:23am On Mar 20, 2023
Adulterous and sex-for-all pastor of dimwits.
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by mywells: 3:36am On Mar 20, 2023
Bambiala is going out,is the turn of agbero ,when is Nigeria to have a Noble head of states.
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by mosaicafrique: 3:37am On Mar 20, 2023
E shock you? When you were running your mouth, I knew right from time that you were just fooling people. How come you couldn't see the outcome spiritually?? No let me call you fake

1 Like

Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by BabaAduras: 3:56am On Mar 20, 2023
Mraphel:

Tinubu is the best president Nigeria ever had

You were defeated from top to bottom in the election don't cry.

Why are you saying he should not cry? Honestly he can rant and cry all he wants, he is entitled to that.

The fact is the more he and his likes cry, the more we rejoice. In Wike’s words, “as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us”.

2 Likes

Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by blakkydikky(m): 3:58am On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu is a very big threat to the existence of Nigeria as a country.
... But Suleiman is not a threat to the body of Christ/Christianity by his fake prophecies and escapades?
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by blakkydikky(m): 4:02am On Mar 20, 2023
kponkedenge:
Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder that would explode soon.
.. the gun powder that would only destroy you and your kind not my beloved Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Floxyijeoma(f): 4:39am On Mar 20, 2023
This is a soul searching question
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Floxyijeoma(f): 4:43am On Mar 20, 2023
Even de pastor wey win for Akwa ibom state as governor
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by OneTwoOne(m): 4:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Killll yourself Fahdiga.
Fahdiga:

1 Like

Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Kamor010255: 4:49am On Mar 20, 2023
Dear Ellu p.. you can go back to BBnaija now.. You've been DEFEATED 🤣
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Nancy225: 4:51am On Mar 20, 2023
Suleiman is 100% correct on this one
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by OneTwoOne(m): 4:53am On Mar 20, 2023
Ashawo pastor ministering under Stephanie Otobo and others

Your Obi and Chinedu failed and u failed
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by sanu412: 5:01am On Mar 20, 2023
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by okuta007: 5:11am On Mar 20, 2023
God1000:
Well said

Everything has gone to dogs in Nigeria.

History won't be kind to president Buhari, APC and INEC chairman

Nigerians are not ready to be free -All I see is cowardice everywhere - and Nigerians will rather die on their way to Libya through the desert and also rather drown trying to cross the mediterranean sea to endure racism in Europe- BUT will never use that same life they risk to embark in that deadly journey to liberate themselves from the socio-political and economic enslavement in their own father land

If America tells Nigerians now - queue up to collect US visa right now - i know within one hour, at least 50 million Nigerians will be on the queue to leave for America - BUT if Americans were cowardly and didn’t engage in the revolution and civil war to end slavery - and if the civil right activists like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King didn’t step up to oppose racial discrimination leading to the civil rights act, where will that free and prosperous America be that Nigerians want to run to ?

It may take 20 years - it may take 50 years or maybe 100 years but until Nigerians understand there is no other country like their own country - where they can be truly free to achieve their God given potentials - they shall continue to be slaves in their own fatherland and ensure this horrific machinations of political thuggery, Election rigging and needless state sponsored violence and terror to torture and emasculate the people.

Ask yourself this simple question - If this type of 2023 INEC elections happened in the UK or USA or any western european country - you think there will be peace right now ? I can tell you that answer for free - There will be mass chaos and uncontrolled violence until the right thing is done.

Cowardice is a disease worse that AIDS and Cancer put together - it is what’s makes a man points a gun at you and you surrender your wife and daughters to him so they can be raped why you watch - it is the reason why a politician will send his kids overseas for better education and still have the guts to call you to gather so he can lie to your face that he cares about you and your children’s education and you believe him - and step out to vote for him - Yes, cowardice is the very reason thugs will snatch ballot boxes and citizens will scamper for safety at the sound of just one gun shot.

At times like this, I wish I am an arab - I say so because Egyptians will not accept this this sham of an election - How do I know? We all saw how they demanded that President Hosni Mubarak must resign or they will never leave the pubiic space until he resigned. Even when Mubarak unleashed the military on Egyptians - they refused to go home and he was forced to resign

Will Algerians accept this travesty ? The Algerian revolution against the French comes to mind. So, will Tunisians accept this madness? You will think otherwise if you have not learnt about the genesis of the Arab spring.

I just can’t help it - my blood boils - my skin crawls and my tummy aches so badly because my countrymen so feeble and cowardly - yes they will keep praying until their saliva runs dry - asking God to intercede when that same God acknowledged that evil must be resisted in its entirety by commanding Kings of Israel to go to war with the Philistines, Amalekites, Jebuisutes, Hittites and some other nations. Why because God our creator acknowledges that evil must be destroyed - and that’s what he did to Soddom and Gomorrah

Even our Lord Jesus Christ scattered the temple when he declared, “My house shall be called the house of prayer, yet yea have made it the den of thieves” - that was holy anger displayed

Where did we get this stupid silence of unusual conformity from ? shame on Nigerians - and really shame on every Nigerian who sees these evil committed against country and keeps quiet. In summary, the words of Rotimi Amaechi comes to mind, “ We steal because Nigerians do not stone us” - - yes, until we step up to make Nigeria uncomfortable for these mad politicians who have made our country so uncomfortable for us to live in, surely we will continue to witness this show of collective humiliation from both INEC and those who manipulate them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Floxyijeoma(f): 5:27am On Mar 20, 2023
LOL
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Johnjustice: 5:41am On Mar 20, 2023
You wey dey knack woman anyhow, dey talk anyhow, fake pastor.

What we have in Nigeria is not churches, but money collection centers.

1 Like

Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Dchampion65: 5:47am On Mar 20, 2023
When God exposed them all by their fake prophecy, what else.

Do I hear party and nollyhood actress customer

Nah you talk am o
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by ikpumbe(m): 5:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Reelmii:
grin..guy face ur church,, pastors are not souppse to meddle in politics...that is why i like Jehovah's witness, u dont see them in political affairs..not that they are more righteous but they focus on the work that Jehovah has called them for....

So let this celebrity pastor focus on his church and leave politics alone

Yoruba Christians shebi you see how your Muslim brothers are rubbishing Christains and pastors,but they told you theirs religious tolerance in Yoruba land.
I pray you Christains don't wake up late like northern Christains.
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by ikpumbe(m): 5:50am On Mar 20, 2023
Yoruba Christians shebi you see how your Muslim brothers are rubbishing Christains and pastors,but they told you theirs religious tolerance in Yoruba land.
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 5:55am On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:

But Tinubu and Nigeria have been existing before they marry your mum.

2 Likes

Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 20, 2023
ikpumbe:

What did Yoruba Muslim do to christians? You can't use religion to divide Yorubas . This morning we are going to chat eat together and share ideas as ever before the children of hates like you were born

1 Like

Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 20, 2023
See who's talking grin a low life fkn bastard. You're even lucky you're in the mist of human being you beardless OGUFE ISIEWU WEREY FOOL
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 20, 2023
bencr7:
Una dey laugh d guy,una think say diz rubbish,no go affact everybody, whether u support or not, politicians go still chop their money alone with their family,why u pple go suffer together with poverty.

Nigeria will get much better, it doesn't have to be LP candidate at the top, just any competent leaders.
THERE IS NO APOSTLE IN NIGERIA BUT FRAUDPOSTLE
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by heysquare(m): 6:04am On Mar 20, 2023
He is not left out the said agberocracy! As if he's different from agbero.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment / Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch / Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.