Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,813 members, 7,915,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman (36748 Views)

"This Is Not Democracy": Jaafar Jaafar Reacts To Sack Of Kano, Plateau Govs / GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government / 'That's Not Democracy" - Sanusi Sule, Others Knock Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Skty: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2023
virginchaser:

It's like United kingdom bros, Odua conglomerate.

Ok o ...
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2023
Our votes dont count that is why these crooks we call leaders treat us like thrash, I made that observation in 2015. If you really want to effect a change in your circumstance you must be prepared to die for what your believe, as long as you aint ready to do that then accept whatever outcome.

Nigerians aren't ready to stand for their rights so lets endure. another 8 years of terrible leadership. My condolence to you all.
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by MusaChukwudi: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2023
henrydav:

Short up your useless mouth urchin

Go back to school first!! Semi-illiterate....read what you wrote
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Kuramushe(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
Pot calling kettle black

This same man that endangered the lives of his security personnels.

In a sane country, he would have been arrested and imprisoned
Imagine! Yuck!
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Blackmercyvelly: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Don't crying son "Okay, son. You go wail for 4/8yrs as Tinubu rules you and your family. He's your personal Lord and savior! 😛🤣😀😀😀😀😀😀 Fake pastor
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by joba4luv: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
100% hooliganism/thugerry democracy most especially in Lagos
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by DrMuzungu(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2023
For once in his miserable and fake life, this fake pastor is right. Agberos have invaded every corner of Nigerian society!
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by God1000(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
okuta007:

Nigerians are not ready to be free -All I see is cowardice everywhere - and Nigerians will rather die on their way to Libya through the desert and also rather drown trying to cross the mediterranean sea to endure racism in Europe- BUT will never use that same life they risk to embark in that deadly journey to liberate themselves from the socio-political and economic enslavement in their own father land

If America tells Nigerians now - queue up to collect US visa right now - i know within one hour, at least 50 million Nigerians will be on the queue to leave for America - BUT if Americans were cowardly and didn’t engage in the revolution and civil war to end slavery - and if the civil right activists like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King didn’t step up to oppose racial discrimination leading to the civil rights act, where will that free and prosperous America be that Nigerians want to run to ?

It may take 20 years - it may take 50 years or maybe 100 years but until Nigerians understand there is no other country like their own country - where they can be truly free to achieve their God given potentials - they shall continue to be slaves in their own fatherland and ensure this horrific machinations of political thuggery, Election rigging and needless state sponsored violence and terror to torture and emasculate the people.

Ask yourself this simple question - If this type of 2023 INEC elections happened in the UK or USA or any western european country - you think there will be peace right now ? I can tell you that answer for free - There will be mass chaos and uncontrolled violence until the right thing is done.

Cowardice is a disease worse that AIDS and Cancer put together - it is what’s makes a man points a gun at you and you surrender your wife and daughters to him so they can be raped why you watch - it is the reason why a politician will send his kids overseas for better education and still have the guts to call you to gather so he can lie to your face that he cares about you and your children’s education and you believe him - and step out to vote for him - Yes, cowardice is the very reason thugs will snatch ballot boxes and citizens will scamper for safety at the sound of just one gun shot.

At times like this, I wish I am an arab - I say so because Egyptians will not accept this this sham of an election - How do I know? We all saw how they demanded that President Hosni Mubarak must resign or they will never leave the pubiic space until he resigned. Even when Mubarak unleashed the military on Egyptians - they refused to go home and he was forced to resign

Will Algerians accept this travesty ? The Algerian revolution against the French comes to mind. So, will Tunisians accept this madness? You will think otherwise if you have not learnt about the genesis of the Arab spring.

I just can’t help it - my blood boils - my skin crawls and my tummy aches so badly because my countrymen so feeble and cowardly - yes they will keep praying until their saliva runs dry - asking God to intercede when that same God acknowledged that evil must be resisted in its entirety by commanding Kings of Israel to go to war with the Philistines, Amalekites, Jebuisutes, Hittites and some other nations. Why because God our creator acknowledges that evil must be destroyed - and that’s what he did to Soddom and Gomorrah

Even our Lord Jesus Christ scattered the temple when he declared, “My house shall be called the house of prayer, yet yea have made it the den of thieves” - that was holy anger displayed

Where did we get this stupid silence of unusual conformity from ? shame on Nigerians - and really shame on every Nigerian who sees these evil committed against country and keeps quiet. In summary, the words of Rotimi Amaechi comes to mind, “ We steal because Nigerians do not stone us” - - yes, until we step up to make Nigeria uncomfortable for these mad politicians who have made our country so uncomfortable for us to live in, surely we will continue to witness this show of collective humiliation from both INEC and those who manipulate them!
You are absolutely right bro, I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said, Nigerians are too timid, meeky and disoriented.

So many things are wrong with this country, I've already given up on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Babastrong(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
What we have in nigeria are not prophets but fake and wanna-be pastors.
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Menclothing: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
ufotunang:
....no its not people that choosesd their leaders...it's INEC and APC thugs decide
In Akwa ibom and Calabar who decides
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by ufotunang: 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Menclothing:

In Akwa ibom and Calabar who decides
...the people decides
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by gaskiyamagana: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fahdiga:
Tinubu is a very big threat to the existence of Nigeria as a country.
The lamentation of a Biafraudian continues.
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by okuta007: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
God1000:
You are absolutely right bro, I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said, Nigerians are too timid, meeky and disoriented.

So many things are wrong with this country, I've already given up on Nigeria

so so true!
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by RussellRutherfo: 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Reelmii:
grin..guy face ur church,, pastors are not souppse to meddle in politics...that is why i like Jehovah's witness, u dont see them in political affairs..not that they are more righteous but they focus on the work that Jehovah has called them for....

So let this celebrity pastor focus on his church and leave politics alone

If only you know the history of that fraudulent Jehovah witness Governing Body cult.

You only know the lies fed you by their publishers who themselves are ignorant of the filth at their HQ.
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
topatee:
yet you want the same Nigerians to vote your Obi supporters, if Nigeria is a scam, stay in your ESN enclaves now and leave us alone,

Did you ever read where I campaigned for Obi, I am a disciple of Simon Ekpa, King Nnamdi Kanu is our 21st century prophet and liberator. Don't you get it?

Watch out for the Returning of Biafra Liberation Forces, your corrupt political thugs and politicians will not be there to save any of you as Biafra Forces are coming to restore Biafra this year.

Leave our Biafra land alone. Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu now or there will be no peace in Nigeria.
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Menclothing: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
ufotunang:
...the people decides

But Lagos is not people lolz
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Africblogng: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
It's well
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by ikdaddy01(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2023
MVLOX:

The same you that couldn't deliver on the job I gave you yet you keep using this forum to get more clients.....
So he did you
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by MVLOX(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2023
ikdaddy01:

So he did you

Yes ooo... I just overlooked the issue and opted for an alternative even though I spent more.... The good thing is that it was still here on Nairaland I got the alternative.

I am just vexed by the fact that he still has the guts to still advertise his scam service
Re: What We Have In Nigeria Is Not Democracy But Agberocracy - Apostle Suleman by Kakysblyz: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
MVLOX:

Yes ooo... I just overlooked the issue and opted for an alternative even though I spent more.... The good thing is that it was still here on Nairaland I got the alternative.

I am just vexed by the fact that he still has the guts to still advertise his scam service
So I am not the only one.
He changes name everyday so you cannot call him out. Then deletes all previous post.
He engages in any trending topic so you ll see him as legit and quote him thereby promoting the scam unknowingly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fire Guts Mimiko’s Office As Modu Sheriff Visits Ondo (Photos) / APC Wins Ajeromi-ifelodun Federal Constituency Seat / Nigerians Who Lost Their Reputation Defending Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.