Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! (5471 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Man Uses Soap To Reveal What Guys Should Do If She Says 15k Per Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by LagosG: 10:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Qatar2022:

Yoruba people can never change
Neither can Igbos. You're the only tribe that has derogatory indigenous words for Yorubas and Hausas, yet you want to claim innocence in the tribal war. Go Bleep yourselves
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by JONSYN7154: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:

it might sound stupid to you but i that created the thread have some questions that need answers.
If you need answers ask the ashawo

1 Like

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Baronthecelebri: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2023
Why will you use olosho soap,in the first place, when they talk about spiritual things y'all keep saying nothing like spiritual things.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2023
MrCuteking:
If you truly care about negative effects, you wouldn’t have slept with ashawo in the first place
shatap!!! Their is no diff when one sleeps with ashawo and when you sleep with your overrated gf. That ashawo is someone's gf and that your so called gf you think she is holy equally bang other guys. So all are the same. You see, you and i are on the same ship.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by 1Alex: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:

it might sound stupid to you but i that created the thread have some questions that need answers.
you left the Olosho you used her soap and came to ask us. Why did you not ask the Olosho the consequences of your action?
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:
I visited ashawo house today to cool off myself. We negotiated the prize on short time. After banging her with cd, i went inside her bathroom to flush the cd. A drama started after i flushed the cd and colled her soap to wash my dick and my hands. There were two different soaps inside the bathroom and both were placed in the same place. I just picked the bigger one and used it to wash my hands and intend to wash my dick too. But as i was still washing my hands, she shouted and said that i have spoilt something. She said that that soap is not meant to be used by anyother person and even if someone else has to use it, she must be the one to directly give it to the person. Immediately, i knew that something is wrong. She said that she need to travel to PH to get another soap in the next two days.
my question is... Has anyone here encountered this type or similar case before?
is their any negative effect on me for using the soap?
what should i do right now?
admin, mod, seun, abeg push it to fp.

Lol... una no go kill me. You do not see any negativity is sleeping with ashawo but you are looking for negativity in using ashawo soap?
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Why will you use olosho soap,in the first place, when they talk about spiritual things y'all keep saying nothing like spiritual things.
different people have different opinion on a specific subject matter. I'm of the type that believe in spiritual aspect. You dey ask me why i go use ashawo soap as if to say i know that it is a spiritual soap. I just see soap and used it to wash hand and it turn to wahala. Anyway, some people in this forum had cleared my doubt and fear. Thanks to them.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

Lol... una no go kill me. You do not see any negativity is sleeping with ashawo but you are looking for negativity in using ashawo soap?
hmmmm...
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2023
1Alex:
you left the Olosho you used her soap and came to ask us. Why did you not ask the Olosho the consequences of your action?
in one of my comments above, i said that i asked her and she said that everything will be fine. She pretend like nothing had spoilt but deep down inside me, i knw that something was wrong.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 11:42am On Mar 20, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh......nah boogyman for get beta answer to dis ur question ooh,bt dat nigga no dey online dis period.....
ok
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by BigYash: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh......nah boogyman for get beta answer to dis ur question ooh,bt dat nigga no dey online dis period.....
Baba no dey come online again.. You sure say them never use the soap hook am down for one ahawo joint ,collect his new and old kala so? cheesy That nigga funny die. Op before you got there, she don use that soap wash her kpekus already.. For the effect to work on you,your hand no suppose touch d soap. Blike your guidian angel na badt guy.. cheesy He confuse the girl that moment,so that you can touch the soap. So,na after you touch am she remembered.. So,I think you have no issue. Just avoid ashawo hux,its not a good place to visit.. You are loaded,so using a hotel no suppose be problem to you.. Neutral ground is best for things like that.. Yash no go kill you my guy,oya shout amen..

2 Likes

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by kelspinall(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
nsogbu akarie
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by olaeffect(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
PerfectMan24:
Why u no ask ur Ashawo all these questions. She is the one in position to update u.

I will advice u go back there to make enquiry from her or any of her colleague in that hotel.

Or even follow to PH to the original source 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Mercury12(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:

thank you so much. My mind is now settle down. I have been in my room since i woke up this morning thinking but with this your answer, i can go out now. Hmmmmm... Thank God the soap don spoil. I'm sure she could had used it to wash her kpekus because i gues i paid her higher than her regular customers do pay her. I will never visit that place again so that she will not see me again.

Stop going to harlots house.
You will live long
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
No single shame again... At this time and age una still dey go brothel to patronize prostitutes. He's even calling on the mods to push it to front page undecided

1 Like

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by wale8486: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
so pe OTI LO(e don go)

ur own don DONE be dat
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mercury12:

Stop going to harlots house.
You will live long
thanks. From the drama that happened last night, i had made up my mind that i will never visit them in their house, rather, i will invite them off their house.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
BigYash:
Baba no dey come online again.. You sure say them never use the soap hook am down for one ahawo joint ,collect his new and old kala so? cheesy That nigga funny die. Op before you got there, she don use that soap wash her kpekus already.. For the effect to work on you,your hand no suppose touch d soap. Blike your guidian angel na badt guy.. cheesy He confuse the girl that moment,so that you can touch the soap. So,na after you touch am she remembered.. So,I think you have no issue. Just avoid ashawo hux,its not a good place to visit.. You are loaded,so using a hotel no suppose be problem to you.. Neutral ground is best for things like that.. Yash no go kill you my guy,oya shout amen..
lol.... Yansh no go kill me my broda. I'm already thanking my stars for letting me jump the trap.

1 Like

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Thanks guys for your comments but i have few questions to ask which i need an answer from you guys especially from @Shedrack777 , @Yugoslavia247 and host of other to answer. During my conversation with her that last night after the incident, she first asked me which day is "Eke market day" in Igbo land. I checked and told her it will be on tuesday and she said that she will visit PH only on "Eke market day" which is tomorrow to get a new soap or she will make calls and they will "waybill" a new soap to her. My question is, should i go back there on that tuesday as a "spy" to check if she will be around or she has travelled to PH to get another soap as she earlier told me. Shedrack777 , Yugoslavia247
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by fa4dmike(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bro find one babe marry na, u for just go wash ur destiny for ashawo house. That soap get rules o, but make I no put fear for ur body. Just strong ur mind . Go church go cancel the bad effect , then get one fiancee and marry

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Shedrack777: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:
Thanks guys for your comments but i have few questions to ask which i need an answer from you guys especially from @Shedrack777 , @Yugoslavia247 and host of other to answer. During my conversation with her that last night after the incident, she first asked me which day is "Eke market day" in Igbo land. I checked and told her it will be on tuesday and she said that she will visit PH only on "Eke market day" which is tomorrow to get a new soap or she will make calls and they will "waybill" a new soap to her. My question is, should i go back there on that tuesday as a "spy" to check if she will be around or she has travelled to PH to get another soap as she earlier told me. Shedrack777 , Yugoslavia247
bros, you don't need to spy on her. if the soap is potent as she claim, she'll be the coming to you to service her while she pays you if she did not destroy the one you used.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
fa4dmike:
Bro find one babe marry na, u for just go wash ur destiny for ashawo house. That soap get rules o, but make I no put fear for ur body. Just strong ur mind . Go church go cancel the bad effect , then get one fiancee and marry
who told you that married men don't fvck ashawo? By the way, i will like to hear from you about the rules you said the soap has. Kindly share it sir. It will be of a good help.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2023
Shedrack777:
bros, you don't need to spy on her. if the soap is potent as she claim, she'll be the coming to you to service her while she pays you if she did not destroy the one you used.
ok, thanks. She doesn't know me neither have we met before. That yesterday was the first time i visited that place and i gues it will be the last time i will go there. So, it will be difficult for her to find and see me again in other for me to service her. Although she still has a beutiful standing breast that attracted me in the first place but i won't go there again.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Newbielearner(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:
I visited ashawo house today to cool off myself. We negotiated the prize on short time. After banging her with cd, i went inside her bathroom to flush the cd. A drama started after i flushed the cd and colled her soap to wash my dick and my hands. There were two different soaps inside the bathroom and both were placed in the same place. I just picked the bigger one and used it to wash my hands and intend to wash my dick too. But as i was still washing my hands, she shouted and said that i have spoilt something. She said that that soap is not meant to be used by anyother person and even if someone else has to use it, she must be the one to directly give it to the person. Immediately, i knew that something is wrong. She said that she need to travel to PH to get another soap in the next two days.
my question is... Has anyone here encountered this type or similar case before?
is their any negative effect on me for using the soap?
what should i do right now?
admin, mod, seun, abeg push it to fp.

Couldn't you cool off in the swimming pool? Now see what cooling off immorally has caused you.
No condemnation intended. But street girls are barely without jazz.

I pray God help you o
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Shedrack777:

That gal na confirm spiritual being. Be like na her mama dey give am the soap.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by bal4real: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
OkoAnike:

Ask the person that own the soap or follow her to PH and ask from the source grin grin grin
Lolz. Guy u no wish him well oo. What if he follows her to PH and they use the guy do ritual...?
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

i think you are right by calling her a spiritual person because i remembered during our conversation after the 'yawa don gas' when she told me that the day her waistbeed cut during sex with a guy, she was mad with the guy to the extent that she slapped him. That was the time she told me that mine was a small case to compare to that one.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

i gues she dey get am from babalawo in PH. She said she is from Abia state but was born and brought up in Cameroon when i asked her where is she from.
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:

i gues she dey get am from babalawo in PH. She said she is from Abia state but was born and brought up in Cameroon when i asked her where is she from.

You should be more concerned where your sperm is sent to. Not even the soap
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by immanuelsize: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

You should be more concerned where your sperm is sent to. Not even the soap
i was the one that flushed it in her bathroom immediately i removed it from my di.ck
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
immanuelsize:

i was the one that flushed it in her bathroom immediately i removed it from my di.ck

Why you dey fear then. The soap has no consequences. And if it does atleast you know where to look at. For me you use soap. See soap works differently. When a soap is made a spiritual one, they will call the name of the recipient of the soap. There is no consequences other than the soap will lose its power and efficacy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Argue With A Woman Just Use Your Brains Like This My Guy / I Don't Know What To Call This (photos) / Amidst All Criticism, He Proposed In A Manner That Will Leave You All Amazed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.