Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! (5473 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Man Uses Soap To Reveal What Guys Should Do If She Says 15k Per Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Shedrack777: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

That gal na confirm spiritual being. Be like na her mama dey give am the soap.
did you by anyway know the girl the op was talking about?
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Don't be scared but next time ask before you use their things cus some of those ashawo dey collect powers from marine spirits and native doctors
That soap you see there na for her to use baff and any customer way nack her go keep coming to her for more
They fit spend their school fees on top her
Re: After Using Ashawo's Soap To Wash My Hands, Their Is A Problem! by Uptheante(m): 5:40am On Mar 13
If the soap is as powerful & important for her spiritually, why did she allow you enter her bathroom to wash knowing that there's risk of you using the soap?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Grandmother is My Dad's Sister / What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. / Confessions Of A Satanic Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.