Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal (30923 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by MartinsD12(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

https://twitter.com/YunusaTanko/status/1637959122027962369?s=19
That's the way it's supposed to be , this fraudulent declared rigged tinubu by inec will never stand , it's a fight to finish, the war has not even started, illegality cannot stand the test of time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Ganbite: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2023
brutal1:
grin grin waste of time ! If he had came 2nd there could have been a ray of hope but you see that Atiku that came 2nd is the problem, unless he wants to drag Atiku.to court as well. 3rd cannot.jump 2nd to claim 1st. Manage your loss in good faith. I have unleashed the dogs now. Oya quote me make I mention your parents breed and tell you how you came into existence

Atiku already withdrew his case from the court so he is totally out of it, part of the case is that vote meant for him were allocated to Tinubu , the petition has nothing to do with ATIKU it's two difference things, if he can present his fact and clear to all Judges there is no way they will do carrier of justice alot of plp have interest in this case locally and internationally don't forget ...

we have seen alot of Exibit via social network and from many medias where vote were change and total accredited voters remain same

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Emma1Oj(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Zico5:
Efforts in futility. A party that's finding it difficult to win a single gubernatorial election is filling petition to reclaim presidency. He failed to realised that North did not vote him at all and labour party have no influence at all in the core North. If you lose North, nothing remains.
Let him go ahead and waste his money. SANs must also eat, it's their time. How I wish his gullible supporters can advise him well. Even Atiku can't win not to talk of Obi. Igbo are different breed entirely.
from party without structure to party that couldn't win a governorship seat.

Why are some of you so frautrated? In less than 5month a man took a non existing party and transform it to national parties threat. Now has federal senators and Rep members. U are here blabbing. Can your demented father or any of your generation do what Obi has done in less than 2yrs? Tink before you open your gutter mouth to talk in public.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Fearyourcreator: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2023
akingangan:
Peter Obi lost the election.

The toxic behaviour of the Obidient movement which manipulated and brainwashed many young people who thought this was Big Brother is what gave him that much votes in the first place.

But now they are overwhelmed when given the same taste of their medicine.

You think you won the election but only won one governorship out of 36 states
You no get vote for North and many southwest states you wan become president... Mumu people ... Worst case PDP wins ... LP bawo...
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by pongwa(m): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

this man don't mean well for the country. DSS should place him under scrutiny, he came third for Christ sake not even second. Atiku should be doing this and not him
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by JujuYouth: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2023
akingangan:

The toxic behaviour of the Obidient movement which manipulated and brainwashed many young people who thought this was Big Brother is what gave him that much votes in the first place.

We voted Obi not the governors..
We no even know dem sef.
This charade of an election and you are even talking about winning.
Abeg make una go help Tinubu dey water him ganja farm.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Everlastingson: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Ezi1993:
The problem i have with the obedients is that they make too much noise...A least they should keep the process a secret to an extent.

If a thief robs you in broad daylight do you keep it secret? No, you shout instead so that help will come and the thief disgraced. How can an election that the whole world already knows was heavily rigged be kept secret? The whole world already knows Obi is going to court. Nothing to hide here. In fact the noise is going to increase. Victory is sure.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2023
akingangan:

Don't be short sighted bro.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Timmi: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

This is a welcome development and hopeful those online ObiZombies will go and rest
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Everfrank(m): 10:30am On Mar 21, 2023
Waste of time.
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by jaxxy(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

It's better you wake up, Nigeria is never going to work even in 2,000 years to come, we are too divisive to be in one country, even if Peter Obi win nothing will change.

Peter Obi winning and government will be the beginning of healing and change. Alot will change very quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by millionaireman: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

It's better you wake up, Nigeria is never going to work even in 2,000 years to come, we are too divisive to be in one country, even if Peter Obi win nothing will change.

Lol. What happens to proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta for which elections are a do or die affair by the SW and Northern regions of Nigeria?
Nigeria they know is impracticable as one country, but they clutch tight to a sinking ship because of the crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta region. The ship will sink and everyone in it gets drowned.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Everlastingson: 10:36am On Mar 21, 2023
ejimatic:
Another academic excercise in futility. A case that is dead on arrival.Kalu ,Onoghe and Mohammed on separate occasions once said that SC usually takes pains on national cases and excercises cares on their judgements so as not to create tension and chaos in the country.They especially examine presedences on the election matters that affect the whole country.Coukd this be the reason why whoever is declared winner by the electoral body always wins at the SC regardless of evidences you present? Is that why Awolowo ,Buhari ,and Olu Falae lost at the AC and SC on presidential cases? No court in Nigeria will upturne a madate given to an Hausa and give it to a Yoruba, the one given to Yoruba and return to Hausa or the one given to a Yoruba and returned to Igbo.Never ever.

You're forgiven for sounding this way . You're just human. God divided the Red Sea and made humans pass through it on foot. In this very case you'll see what you've never seen in Nigeria before. The owner of the 2023 Presidential Mandate will retrieve it through this same SC . Amen.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Vote4Obi: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2023
pongwa:
this man don't mean well for the country. DSS should place him under scrutiny, he came third for Christ sake not even second. Atiku should be doing this and not him

Some of you from the waste are brain dead. You asked Peter Obi to go to court after rigging so shamelessly. Now, he is in court you primitive lots are still crying.

What do you guys really want?
You guys are showing to other Nigerians that yorubas are not only primitive people but also very dishonest.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Great0ne1: 10:45am On Mar 21, 2023
Chekwume16:
Obi i voted for you but to be sincere nothing will come out of this. Nigerians are not even ready for change. I feel strongly that the election was lost in the North. Just brush up. Build your base. Extend hands of friendship across nigeria. 4 years is a short time. Lets support tinubu now and see what he can achieve.
Who is this deluded urchin ?
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by oluwafikayo32c: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2023
Obviously he is a fool..... When I read some comments here and start to wonder if some people have phobia for normalcy. Is it that they don't wish to live a good life? Honestly I don't get it.Obviously he is a fool..... When I read some comments here and start to wonder if some people have phobia for normalcy. Is it that they don't wish to live a good life? Honestly I don't get it....
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by sinero: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2023
Osobi32:
Obviously he is a fool..... When I read some comments here and start to wonder if some people have phobia for normalcy. Is it that they don't wish to live a good life? Honestly I don't get it.

So obi that does not even know d difference between VVAS and IREV is the God that gives good life. I don't know what u people even take that packaged fraud for.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by id4sho(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2023
famology:
I will say something after seeing the reliefs sought.
Na to join legal team undecided
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Gboom: 11:00am On Mar 21, 2023
Everlastingson:

Allow him to deceive himself then. He's not deceiving you. Both the Nigerian Judiciary and evil APC are nothing before The Supreme Judge of the universe. The Lord, who is the Judge, will overturn the stolen mandate and give it to the owner, Mr Peter Obi. The game is on. Our victory is sure. Hallelujah!!
Stop being gullible and emotional, Obi did not win the election, he came distant third and did not even close to meeting the requirement of a winner
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by KanwuliaExtra: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2023
Thomasankara:
man with hairy balls like u,claiming woman grin cheesy just dey play

You don’t understand I am a special breed?
You must be new to NL.
Women like me do not spend all day in the kitchen or za oza room like some traditional or sharia slave-wife. cheesy

Go and do your research please. A woman raised by a real man will always have a strong voice.
I am not your typical Nigerian or NL woman please.

Levels!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by KanwuliaExtra: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2023
fx45:
Even if your womanhood refuses to live on, your clintoris definitely will...

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Amin oooooooo
God punish APuuCy!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Everlastingson: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2023
Gboom:

Stop being gullible and emotional, Obi did not win the election, he came distant third and did not even close to meeting the requirement of a winner

Your opinion .Regardless, Obi will be the President.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by KanwuliaExtra: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2023
Diligent1:

I don't understand

It means I could not “perform” in za oza room! wink
As in. . .

🎶🎵🎶🎵, . . Rude guuurl can you gerrit . . . gerrit. . . . gerrrit up. . . . 🎶🎵🎶🎵

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpNEZs9PkWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVFMC_azptU
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by famology(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2023
id4sho:

Na to join legal team undecided

Lawyers on the other side are lions. That's why I want to see the content first. I'll tell if they have a chance at all. Presidential election no easy to upturn oo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by id4sho(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Ganbite:
[b][/b]

Atiku already withdrew his case from the court so he is totally out of it, part of the case is that vote meant for him were allocated to Tinubu , the petition has nothing to do with ATIKU it's two difference things, if he can present his fact and clear to all Judges there is no way they will do carrier of justice alot of plp have interest in this case locally and internationally don't forget ...

we have seen alot of Exibit via social network and from many medias where vote were change and total accredited voters remain same
Barman, give this man a chilled bottle of orijin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Gboom: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2023
Everlastingson:

Your opinion .Regardless, Obi will be the President.
In your mind
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Diligent1(f): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

It means I could not “perform” in za oza room! wink
As in. . .

🎶🎵🎶🎵, . . Rude guuurl can you gerrit . . . gerrit. . . . gerrrit up. . . . 🎶🎵🎶🎵
But that is not important now
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by id4sho(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2023
Ganbite:
[b][/b]

I've noticed from when the results started coming in, PDP has not attacked LP but stating what's in their situation room. Atiku also cautioned APC presidential spokespersons for careless statements. It's left for the courts to stand for the truth or the other way.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by KanwuliaExtra: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2023
cheesy
Diligent1:

But that is not important now

To you!
Very important to me.✅
All that juju from APC - OJ-ORO festival goons tried to make us impotent on all levels. They failed!
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Dedeity: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2023
akingangan:

People of your kind end up shamefully because you choose to bend the truth even when it's glaring. The whole world knows Obi won the election but urchins like you keep talking trash
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by KanwuliaExtra: 11:20am On Mar 21, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

That case will be thrown out officially or unofficially before May 29

Ehhhhn. . . Till then!
We MOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!
We are not gonna make it easy for AJOBOLEEE AND THE FORTY FEMI THIEVES of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Oscarhakx: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Osobi32:
Obviously he is a fool..... When I read some comments here and start to wonder if some people have phobia for normalcy. Is it that they don't wish to live a good life? Honestly I don't get it.
omo this forum is full of mad people o. No too reaso am, cuz for this forum abnormal is the new normal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Gets Two Boeing 747 Jets Loaded With Weapons / I Helped Make Jonathan President –tinubu / Tinubu Hails Ibrahim Imam's Appointment As New TETFUND Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.