Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,089 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal (30944 Views)

Obi Vs Tinubu, Shettima: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Full Report Of Peter Obi & Labour Party's Petition To Elections Tribunal / Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by ejimatic: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2023
Everlastingson:

You're forgiven for sounding this way . You're just human. God divided the Red Sea and made humans pass through it on foot. In this very case you'll see what you've never seen in Nigeria before. The owner of the 2023 Presidential Mandate will retrieve it through this same SC . Amen.
We shall see.When I comment I set aside emotions. All I predicted about Obi came to realities. This will come to pass too.Let wait and see how the Hausas and Yotubas in AC and SC will declare Obi an Igbo the president of Nigeria..Time will tell!
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Boldkrammy: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2023
akingangan:
Peter Obi lost the election.

The toxic behaviour of the Obidient movement which manipulated and brainwashed many young people who thought this was Big Brother is what gave him that much votes in the first place.

But now they are overwhelmed when given the same taste of their medicine.

You think you won the election but only won one governorship out of 36 states

As a good man with conscience, do you believe those who won the governorship elections actually won it? You see these politicians eeh, I was thinking we are getting there alas! We are fooled, they are more brutal than devil. I feel for the masses. It's alright, we will all eat from our kitchen. Every man to himself. There was no election but selection, demonic selection.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Shattuck(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2023
akingangan:

The toxic behaviour of the Obidient movement which manipulated and brainwashed many young people who thought this was Big Brother is what gave him that much votes in the first place.

what has governorship got to do with obi, I voted for obi so did most Nigerians, get it we didn't vote labour party we voted obi if he had decamped to accord party Nigerians would still have voted for accord, I don't know why you guys aren't smart enough to figure this thing out.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by ProphetM0hammad: 11:30am On Mar 21, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Ehhhhn. . . Till then!
We MOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!
We are not gonna make it easy for AJOBOLEEE AND THE FORTY FEMI THIEVES of Nigeria.

The "we" you are referring to here, they have neither influence nor power, just noise
They even make most of the noise on social media
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by KanwuliaExtra: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

The "we" you are referring to here, they have neither influence nor power, just noise
They even make most of the noise on social media

I say no wahala.
If that is all we have. . . . We will use it. kiss
Is it your noise? cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by hohafrank(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2023
Zico5:
Efforts in futility. A party that's finding it difficult to win a single gubernatorial election is filling petition to reclaim presidency. He failed to realised that North did not vote him at all and labour party have no influence at all in the core North. If you lose North, nothing remains.
Let him go ahead and waste his money. SANs must also eat, it's their time. How I wish his gullible supporters can advise him well. Even Atiku can't win not to talk of Obi. Igbo are different breed entirely.
By the time Tinubu will be flushed out, you will regain your normalcy.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Demolakay: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2023
akingangan:

Pls use ur senses.
D same person Wu won jst 1 state in d governorship, also won 12 states in d Presidential election.
Soo pls wat are u try to tell us?

All d 3 Presidential candidates won 12 states each, including d one Inec rigged d election for.

Soo if u say because labour party won jst 1 state in d governorship election,pls tell us how dey were able to win 12 states in d Presidential election.

If u say a party dat won 12 states in a Presidential election,did not, or cannot win d election, den tell us how a party dat won jst 12 states won d election,nd garnered 25% in 29states including states where dey av no structures.

Jst say wat u knw.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by AdnanBnB: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

https://twitter.com/YunusaTanko/status/1637959122027962369?s=19

Andrew liver salt party it's a game over for ya

Ethnicity n religious propaganda has fail nobody will ever trust Igbo again
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Electorate: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2023
akingangan:

This country is now divided thanks to urchins, a house divided can never stand. Tinubu will spend is tenure fighting agitations from left right center, e go touch everybody.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by SenatePresdo(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2023
ElSudani:

Keep on deceiving yourself.

Men dey wait for Supreme court to hear what the will say.

Una don deep hand for shit.

Nigeria is in a very sensitive moment, just small spark.. everywhere go burst.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by frfrank(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Agberos that prevented their own siblings from voting because they look like igbos are labeling other people Toxic.

Agberos thinks that previous presidential election is determined by subsequent governorship elections. Dey play.

Agbero na first class citizen for Lagos..
Even Tinubu and his puppet knows...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by ragna1991(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Zico5:
Efforts in futility. A party that's finding it difficult to win a single gubernatorial election is filling petition to reclaim presidency. He failed to realised that North did not vote him at all and labour party have no influence at all in the core North. If you lose North, nothing remains.
Let him go ahead and waste his money. SANs must also eat, it's their time. How I wish his gullible supporters can advise him well. Even Atiku can't win not to talk of Obi. Igbo are different breed entirely.

Why are you pained, the petition is against the APC and electoral body, last I checked, you are not Tinubu, you are not. APC chieftain, you are not Election tribunal.

What is your problem, when someone is scared of not being exposed he results to cheap gossip and abusive
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Mrtaye: 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
akingangan:

He is challenging the process
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Mrtaye: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
muykem:
I want to know the merit of the petition.
Are you sure you need to
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Mrtaye: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:
grin

My prayers for Obi is to make sure he included all evidence in his affidavits, the margin votes between Obi and Tinubu, The 25% spread across the 25 states must also be proven beyond any doubt... That's only when Obi's case can be considered cos anything short, the petition na dust bin materials.

Meanwhile, a wise tenant taking his landlord to court must have gotten another apartment somewhere else.. Only for a wise tenant
Kpele ti e
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by TUTU147: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2023
Praktikals:
There is an unwritten comstitution that states that Igbos can not be entrusted with the office of the Nigerian presidency
Shittima says something like that, even though he denied it.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Mrtaye: 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
tunjiajayi:

Hear yourself,
Where have you put the runner up- Atiku!

Mandate ko
Womandate no

Yeye people.
Leave atiku naw shebi he isn't challenging
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by pongwa(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Vote4Obi:

Some of you from the waste are brain dead. You asked Peter Obi to go to court after rigging so shamelessly. Now, he is in court you primitive lots are still crying.

What do you guys really want?
You guys are showing to other Nigerians that yorubas are not only primitive people but also very dishonest.
you are a such a bad loser you and your savior chief Obidient. Continue your court cases with the hope of provoking the country into dancing to your tune.
Your plan will fail
Ndi Efulefu
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Mrtaye: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:

Are you done ranting?

undecided
You actions are tantamount to enemies of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Mrtaye: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Obi ruled and ruined anambra for 8 years
Packed his bag and came to live in Lagos which Tinubu was also governor for 8 years
So fking what
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by incentive: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Zico5:

He failed to realised that North did not vote him at all and labour party have no influence at all in the core North. If you lose North, nothing remains.

This is how you people keep on deceiving yourselves

What is North is it the whole Nigeria is it North that created or formed Nigeria?
Everything North this North that and that's why they keep on treating you like a fool because of your wide ignorance.

Multitudes is not always the majority let this sink down to your skull

You better wake up from your ignorance and understand what it means when people are taking decision/choice just the way you take/toke your own decisions that favours you despite friends and families tryed stopping you. Are you not tiered/borded the way things are in this country?

Even Atiku can't win not to talk of Obi. Igbo are different breed entirely.

Also know this today; IGBOS are like ISRAEL in the BIBLE a small Nation. the more you oppress them the more they Wax valiantly. Israel were are of few Nation then but all the Nation's around them fear them greatly even up to date because God is with them and it thesame here to Igbos. And mind you it thesame these IGBOS you are mocking are the one holding this country. Remove igbo you will all turn to garbage in the hands of this human form devil's which you called le..er.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by willibounce1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Adaobi and his ipob lawyers wey dey learn work. Adaobi will waste his money and probably end up like supleme reader kanu cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Mrtaye: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
puremaker7:
Peter obi can never win if he try it in 50 times
You mean the rigging is gonna continue 50 times
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Arabk25: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

It's better you wake up, Nigeria is never going to work even in 2,000 years to come, we are too divisive to be in one country, even if Peter Obi win nothing will change.

God bless you my brother Nigeria is built on a faulty foundation hence it can't work I stand to be corrected sighting the things our politicians are doing today just to remain in power
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Mrtaye: 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
tyboy:
Hope Peter obi is not paying the lawyers for this case otherwise na waste of time and money o. Peter obi should channel is energy on building the labour party just the way kwankanso did for NNPP in Kano.
We all known you lost the election. Let the election be conducted 10 times you can still not win it.
Shebi na una say make e go court
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Mrtaye: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
rapala:
... bought by who? if Peter Obi contested 100 times he will still fail. it is only east that knows Obi who sabi ham for north. this mumu people!! thank you peter obi if not because of you that divided the vote ATIKU would have win.. God bless Mr. Obi and all the ipob people. ASIWAJU 2023...
Na lie
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Mrtaye: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
helinues:

So in M.I, you are master of shit bull bah?
Stale
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Arabk25: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
hohafrank:
By the time Tinubu will be flushed out, you will regain your normalcy.

So how come they won 12 state during the presidential elections inec needs to answer some questions and the last time I checked you're not inec
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Mrtaye: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
lightoftheday:
I don't just get it, where this man got his confidence that he won the election. The party that is struggling to win one state in the governorship election.
Na lie
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Calicoe: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
Zico5:

Why do you always make this about tribes? So you don't see anything wrong with what inec did? Let's assume you were asked to say the truth and lying would take your life, can you Stand by your claim that tinubu really won this election? Bros put tribalism aside, what you and I need is a government that works for the people and not for the politicians only. It's unfortunate that these people knows exactly how to get the people by using the devide and conquer method on us and we keep falling for it.
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Arabk25: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
ejimatic:
We shall see.When I comment I set aside emotions. All I predicted about Obi came to realities. This will come to pass too.Let wait and see how the Hausas and Yotubas in AC and SC will declare Obi an Igbo the president of Nigeria..Time will tell!

Make it plain and write it in the constitution of Nigeria that and Igbo man cannot be entrusted with the position of president as you boko haram leader shettima so we can understand
Re: Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal by Mrtaye: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2023
Jimiyung:
Maybe they need to file that they beat atiku first and after victory, they can come for BAT.
No fear naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Governors, Lawmakers Give Conditions To Join APC / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State / 5 Promises From Tinubu’s New Year Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.