Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election (43558 Views)

INEC Declares Rivers, Jigawa, Kaduna Lawmakers' Seats Vacant / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by tolaade1960: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
finally.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by hopexter(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2023
Emmanueltrinity:
that's why you remain poor mentally , do you think lp winning will not benefit you mental slaves feeding from tinubu 30k stipends

Don’t get too emotional with what you read online, It will damage you. smiley

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Arabk25: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
This is a true reflexion on how people voted throughout the whole nation

Let inec give Nigerians a level playground for free and fair elections and see if we will not boot pdapc out of power. Nigeria must be free again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by KwuoteYourFada: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
tyboy:
[b][/b]
My brother their case tire me. Anywhere they win you go hear word it wasn't rigged. Anyhow congrat to Alex otti

E get vote wey pass rigging like it or not
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Tektronics12: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
You Deluded..
FalseProphet1:
I see abia state becoming better than USA and the entire Europe in the coming years courtesy of Alex Otti.

This I have seen.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by lapintoz: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hallelujah ! Nobody is talking of INEC rigging here....nobody is talking of wicked Buhari and raining curses on the man that meant well for every region of Nigeria.

God bless Buhari.

God bless our incoming BAT

God bless Nigeria
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by DMerciful(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Do vote count? This is the closest to the people's will and if not that the Returning Officer is a woman of integrity, PDP would have won with inflated results. Just like Wike did in Obiokpor
GeneralPula:
Abia has been held by Pdp for 24 years or Igbos people have been voting for Pdp for 24 years to held Abia hostage..

Self deceit..

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by eade2008: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
I just pray that LP don't disappoint those that voted them in.

LP need to build on the achievements of this election and prepare well for next election.

But the fear is that most of them will decamp to other party for their selfish reasons like Oshimole

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by emerged01(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
If this kind of foolishness happen in southwest we for no hear word. Election that was done on Saturday they are just announcing the result. What a shame!
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by JealousCobra(m): 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

Inec is no more bias.
This election isn’t rigged.

Who told you that crap! INEC rigging Abia chapter couldn't match the madness of Obidients in Abia 😎

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by MatrixCircle: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Abia state, God's own state is finally free. God bless ndi Abia. They tried to rig. Beat up the returning officer to pop. He stood his ground until Abia was liberated.

Datti said "E remain Jagaban to return the dude certificate of return given to him by Mahmoud"
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by PythonPros: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wow. Good news
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see abia state becoming better than USA and the entire Europe in the coming years courtesy of Alex Otti.

This I have seen.

Papa chook me word!

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by timefarm(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Convincing win.
It serves the governor right.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by frankyychiji(f): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hurray!

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Switruth: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
tragergeorge:
no mind them
When e no favour them they'll say it's rigged...
when you see a fine woman you go know.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
The couldn't rig it because the people resisted them.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Blaze14k: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

We hope so too
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Daniego(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
I am not from Abia state but I am here celebrating with them because Abia is the less progressive state in the south East and no hope at sight until labour party comes to a rescue. Please Alex don't disappoint us. I know you will put smile in the life of Ndi Abia and Igbo in general. Congratulations to qObidient family! More good news

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by wengerman: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2023
Freedom at last for abia state. I join in sharing their happiness. Nigeria will also be free one day by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

Inec is no more bias.
This election isn’t rigged.
The INEC chairman could have rig it like Lagos but the people resisted his plan.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Samogloby: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
In the next four years,no Igbo should complain about marginalisation, they have the opportunity to turn the Abia State to another Lagos in the East.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Ofunaofu: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
kamez:
Reminds me of how imolites rejoiced when owelle rochas okorocha became governor...

8years later it was premium tears.

I sincerely hope Alex otti delivers. Because abians have truly suffered

Hmmmmm

In fact it is 12 years of premium tears if you add the current supreme court governor
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by efavour: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
Abia has been held by Pdp for 24 years or Igbos people have been voting for Pdp for 24 years to held Abia hostage..

Self deceit..
If you know Nigerian elections and rigging and how the ruling parties operate, will do anything to win and hold on to power,you will understand why even normally credible and principled people will compromise and join a party they inwardly detest just to have a chance to make a change and why free and fair elections is very important for Nigeria to move forward, and also very important is the need to have several option of opposition party to give the masses choice of candidates to put any elected persons in check.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by victorVIC1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations. I hope he performs well.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

Self deceit..

Try get sense. If you have been following this election in Abia you could have seen the pattern that has been playing out.

I doubt you have eyes to see though.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Benwallt(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2023
I hope we won't be seeing eba and egusu soup, keresene, and garri sharing again

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by AngelicBeing: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
If your prophecy fails, l will banish you for 1000 years to the Sahara desert with dry fast tongue

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by HIPROFILE(m): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
His is exactly how electoral victory suppose be
The people will rejoice when their choice wins not when the INEC choice is announced just like the declaration of Tinubu that the whole nation seemed like a grave yard no shouts of joy was heard because what was declared was not the peoples choice.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by starstaz(m): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congratulations to Alex Otti, LP and Friends and Most especially the Firebrands arrow heads Mr Peter Obi for this teeth gnashing victory. Finally your efforts have not being in vain.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by AkumTemi: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
Gucciblog:
Finally.

Alex Otti (Labour Party) - 175,467 Votes

Okey Ahiwe (PDP) - 88,529 votes

Labour Party won the election with 86,938 votes .

Finally!!!!!!!!
Abia shall be free from the bondage of 1 flyover in 4 years
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Southwestidiot: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

Self deceit..

That is the same bondage that has continued in Lagos, at least abians had to use their head and liberated themselves unlike some people,, with a plate of amala and ewedu dey can vote the devil to continue rulling them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Delivers 110 Trailers Of Rice And Grains To Kano As Palliatives / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) / Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.