Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,170 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:46 PM

INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election (43581 Views)

INEC Declares Rivers, Jigawa, Kaduna Lawmakers' Seats Vacant / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Theoarhics: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Edo state is next. The funny thing is that you cant rig election in Edo state anymore.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Raf4: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
So, they have been dragging total votes that is not up to 260k for almost a week 🤔 in the same abia state that's smaller than Ibadan-SE LGA. Whereas, Oyo state election was done and dusted with the winner announced within 24 hrs.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by guru90: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wonderful... Abia is free

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Grgt0n: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
Finally is out of bandage since 1999. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Coronavirus1: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
mimiko was gorvenor of ondo under LP ask question small pikin
I am talking about 2023 because for now this is the first state Lp is winning

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Imo next

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Princewell2012(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
rickpat:
as your people have so much hope on you,please try not to disappoint...just give them good governance alongside basic needs (power,road, security,job opportunities etc)

congrats

And if he does that he will not need to sweat on 2027 concerning campaign.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by ufuosman(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congrats to him
I wish him the best
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by transient123(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
hammerT:

Night is now morning for you abi? Is it not past 6pm?

grin grin grin. With time, you will understand my parable.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by hammerT: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
transient123:

grin grin grin. With time, you will understand my parable.

OK! u too will witness.

shebi is tinubu,we shall see
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by ovie8200: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Parachoko:
Good one

Make LP win in Enugu too

Anything to make the PDP weak is okay by me

Is PDP your problem....What so many life APC had destroyed?
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Princewell2012(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Emma1Oj:
They couldn't rig. So they declared him WINNER.
You see when the different is too big it became very difficult to rig it, that's what I believe. Though anything is possible in this nation.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by ruggedboy01: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Abia is forever free grin cool

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Sicilyjoe: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
Justicemy8:
Just so u know,, don't expect instant development in abia just yet,, Alex otti has contested for three times now,, and he finally gets it,, he will use his first tenure to recoup all the money he lost previously,, that is how politics is runs in Nigeria,, know this earlier now and know peace in future when it starts happening

Is a lie rather he will work in his first tenure in other to convince people to vote for him for second term and use it to recover all he lost
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by JagabanBorgu: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
hammerT:

u have a very poor reasoning and should get out more.

This party will still take the presidency and based on performance sweep the next general election.

Lagos is still up for grabs in the court.

it is not over yet.

A party with no structure
LOL.
Even if the election was rerun a 100 times, LP's votes will keep dwindling, the tribal vènóm u all spit out after winning Lagos since February has done u more harm than good.
The voting pattern has shown u that most people voted Obi in SW and north because of religion, if another party fields candidates that levels the rèlîgîous grounds Obi won't get this number of votes in 2027.
At this stage, LP is dead and won't fly unless it forms an alliance with another party that has influence in another region.
As for travel.
I have travelled 26 states in Nîgèrîa and all of SE included, u shouldn't be advising me to travel, I should advise u not otherwise.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by engineerboat(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
fergie001:
Good Better Best
I shall never rest
Until My Good is Better
And my better best

Finallyyyyy cool

Finally, however we hope he performed.

Abia needs a breathe of fresh Air in Governance

Enough of Backwardness
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by StJasper(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Gucciblog:
Finally.

Alex Otti (Labour Party) - 175,467 Votes

Okey Ahiwe (PDP) - 88,529 votes

Labour Party won the election with 86,938 votes .

I am so happy for this man. PDP have been robbing him all this while.

How come nobody is criticizing the INEC?
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by transient123(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
hammerT:

OK! u too will witness.

shebi is tinubu,we shall see

Please, trust none of these guys. They are all same with very little difference.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by doneback04: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
Congrats final Freedom is here for abia state

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by magzey: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Obi don Rig Abia state , we will not take it grin grin

1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by kingsclass: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tell Wike that Abia is not Rivers State,he tried to help his friend Ikpeazu to make sure PDP won in Abia State,but they failed.Thank God for Abia people for their liberation.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Arabk25: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
eade2008:
I just pray that LP don't disappoint those that voted them in.

LP need to build on the achievements of this election and prepare well for next election.

But the fear is that most of them will decamp to other party for their selfish reasons like Oshimole

The electoral act doesn't allow that anymore
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Fortruth: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
To hell with PDP and APGA
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by God1000(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Princewell2012:

Boss we for try for here in Lagos but tinubu boys chase us away with weapons, I didn't vote because of this.
But the presidential election we all participated even waited for the counting of it, because we participated more that's why their ojoro did not overturned our votes.
Honestly Lagos election supposed to be cancelled. I know what am saying.
I understand you bro, you guys truly delivered Lagos state for Obi
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wuruwuru to the answer. We will collect our stolen mandate from LP
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Fortruth:
To hell with PDP and APGA

LP won just 1 state this one is cursing other parties. Phue! For Loser Party fanatics
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Nmezor(f): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wow,thank God. Victory well deserved
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Vatod(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
Good development, now the OBIdients can finally rest! Let’s wait and see the transformation they promised
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Mitsurugi(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
Abia has been held by Pdp for 24 years or Igbos people have been voting for Pdp for 24 years to held Abia hostage..

Self deceit..

Lagos has been held by AD/ACN/APC for 24 years or Yoruba people have been voting for AD/ACN/APC for 24 years to hold Lagos hostage.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by ManOfMan: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
Abia has been held by Pdp for 24 years or Igbos people have been voting for Pdp for 24 years to held Abia hostage..

Self deceit..

No, it's not self deceit. Eight years ago this same Oti contested under APGA and won the election but PDP rigged the election. In fact as people were enthusiastically voting for Oti, they didn't know that they voting with fake ballot papers. The original ballot paper had been thumb-printed by agents of darkness in one hotel the night before. As a result the best man lost out. The buffoon Ikpeazu was 'elected' (selected I suppose)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Babangida Aliyu Deceived Jonathan" - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter / Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.