Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

An Avoidable Death: Rip Mc Loph - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Avoidable Death: Rip Mc Loph (1117 Views)

Worrying: An Avoidable Debt / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx / Who Is This Mc Oluomo In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Avoidable Death: Rip Mc Loph by princedant: 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2011
To think that Loph died at the peak of his career & two days to his wedding is so very sad, when i heard about this i asked myself, if only our leaders are sincere enough in fixing this Benin- Ore road that has claimed numerous lives,, if only he was not speeding,, if only the pple around assisted immediately to take him to the hospital rather than taking photos of his dying moments, if only he chose to go by air, if only he fixed this wedding in December,, if only his new record label did not present him with a new jeep that killed him,, if only, if only, but we cannot question God, RIP Loph, u shone brightly and will always be remembered,
Re: An Avoidable Death: Rip Mc Loph by ignis: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2011
RIP
Re: An Avoidable Death: Rip Mc Loph by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 18, 2011
What does Osondi Owendi mean?

(1) (Reply)

Seun, What Has Been The Traffic Since The Upgrade Of The Nairaland-be Honest ? / Keystone Bank Promotes 995 Staff - Halleluyah!!!! / What's The Sweetest Thing In This World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.